Thread: Ride Friday...then Old C's

Ride Friday...then Old C's

Anyone want to go for a ride tomorrow afternoon? Im thinking about cutting out of work early 3:30ish and going for a ride before the Old Chicago meet.
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!" — Hunter S. Thompson

Re: Ride Friday...then Old C's

I may be able to cut out over here at 3, I am off of Sante Fe and Hampden though. What route were you thinking of hitting?
    For My Diavan

I dunno. I work in Broomfield and OC is in Arvada so I was thinking about going up threw Boulder and then back down toward Arvada.
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!" — Hunter S. Thompson

That sounds good for me...now time for me to fake the green apple splatters so I can get out of here early tomorrow.

Seriously, I should know by first thing in the morning if I am a yea or a nay. If I can get out of here, then we can figure out a meeting spot tomorrow morning and go from there....deal?
    For My Diavan

Sounds good

I got 1 more person coming

Quote Originally Posted by eg bter View Post
    I got 1 more person coming
    Nice, looking good for me as well. Lets hope the weather holds out.
    For My Diavan

I am hoping I can leave work...

too damn cold for me to ride. Got a bunch o shit to do anyhow.

Leah
    05 Raven R1
    01 YZ250F

too cold "blah"

Im not gonna be able to get out of here until 4...damn deadlines....you guys have fun and be safe.
    For My Diavan

I doubt I will get out by 4 either...the other guy pussed out because of the cold

its not that bad, but I invested in some snowboard pants so the ride in was nice...
    For My Diavan

I agree I still want to ride