3 14.29%
  • Yes, but different date or place

4 19.05%
  • NO

5 23.81%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what now

what now

With Motohaus closed and the only other bike night event in north denver. I was thinking we should have our own bike night. I was thinking about Friday night at either BWW (in ft. collins), hooters in loveland, or BWW in longmont. So post your opinions and lets get our own night

Friday at BWW (harmany and collage) at 6:30
    Chad23 +3
    Think
    Cathy +1 or 2
    CH10 + alot?
    Last edited by chad23; Wed Oct 15th, 2008 at 05:11 PM.
    Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

Re: what now

starbucks in old town?

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Um...there's an Old C's over on hwy34 in the Target shopping center area as well (close to the outlet mall). It has a patio for those warm summer eves that faces kinda southeast and there's a good sized parking lot. It's close to die-25 for anyone heading up from the smaller towns like Johnstown, Milliken, Greeley (that's more hwy34)...um...also for anyone heading down from the Fort.

Maybe save the poll for us to have more opinions?
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Sorry but I've been on a wang kick lately. vote for other place. Just getting the idea out. I would like to go somewhere with food for dinner. Starbucks is nice but never as good as Motohaus and would be an insult to all that when there, plus old town on a friday can get a little crazy

I'm voting for Old Cs, but still on Fridays. It's a good night. The place is easy to get to for lots of outlying places. You can still take your kids there if you want to. I like where the patio is for summer seating, since it will more than likely be shaded. What other positives can I add....hmmm?

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Quote Originally Posted by mtnairlover View Post
    I'm voting for Old Cs, but still on Fridays. It's a good night. The place is easy to get to for lots of outlying places. You can still take your kids there if you want to. I like where the patio is for summer seating, since it will more than likely be shaded. What other positives can I add....hmmm?
    Soooooo what are you trying to say there Cathy.
    Old C's is good lets see what others say?

Like Chad says...post up bitches!

Oh and if you want the demure me...purdy please would ya post up where you would like to meet for an evening of good food and good friends;-)

wait we have good friends.... When did that happen

lol...sigh...I miss you

Much love and hugs to the wife and kids.

Oh and like I was saying...post up bitches!

Scers sidekick... PuhRobin Yearly Supporter Foolds's Avatar

CHAD! you forgot option F Come chill with the north central crew because we want to be as cool as them! See ya Friday!

BWW in foco
    ^Ted^

What about Old C's in
    longmont
    ?
    RESPECT MY ATHORATA

02 Yamaha FZ1
    http://www.myspace.com/theschwagman

BWW in longmont is nice and has a patio for those how want to get there sun on. And It is very kid friendly
    Last edited by schwagman; Wed Oct 15th, 2008 at 01:00 AM.
    RESPECT MY ATHORATA

02 Yamaha FZ1

Old C's in Longmont also has good patio and good food. It is very kid friendly.
    RESPECT MY ATHORATA

02 Yamaha FZ1

I voted for Hooters because the first thought that came to my mind was boobies, but after further consideration, food that doesn't make me vomit trumps boobies in this situation. So my vote has changed to BWW in FoCo.
    -Greg
    2013 BMW R1200GS

What is BWW?
    '05 Suzuki SV650S

Quote Originally Posted by Nimijneb View Post
    What is BWW?
    Buffalo Wild Wings and that has my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimijneb View Post
    What is BWW?
    BWW = Buffalo Wild Wings.

Just to make a little rationale here, but while there's quite a few folks in FTC, there's lots of folks all around the area, which includes Greeley, Johnstown, Milliken, Loveland, etc. So, that's why I suggested Old Cs in order to have a meetin spot that's a little more in the middle of the region. If we do BWW in FTC, we might just exclude those other areas because of a further driving/riding distance.

Just my .02.

Cathy's house!
    1998 CBR600F3 "Desert Storm" - SOLD

WAS keeping the banana seat alive!

Hey guys. This is Tyler from MotoHaus- just signed up here on CSC. I'm working up at Beemers and More in North FoCo now, and we've decided to put together a bike night to try and help fill the gap with MotoHaus gone. We're gonna serve coffee and espresso, and we've got a flatscreen to watch movies on, plus a really large parking lot all to ourselves in the evenings. We're gonna start next Thursday (the 23rd of this month), and we'll stay open until 8pm each Thursday after that for bike nights (so bike night goes from 5-8 pm instead of 9). We'll have soda, tea and waters for non-coffee drinkers and we've reorganized our showroom to accommodate having a good crowd in there Thursdays.

I miss Moto, and I hope we can keep a lot of the great group that gathered there together- I don't know if you guys had cemented any other plans for a weekly get-together, but we'd love to see you next week! As for this week, is anyone meeting anywhere? I feel cruddy for missing the last bike night, but I had a mid-term that went until 7pm that night. Wish I'd have known it was final!
    Last edited by lowendgruntpower; Wed Oct 15th, 2008 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chad23 View Post
    Sorry but I've been on a wang kick lately.
    Hmmm...

I like the idea of someplace in either S. FT. C. (like BWW) or N. Loveland but I can see Cathy's point about Loveland being in the center of the region. Is there any place cool in North/Central Loveland? Not that 34/25 would be that far away...

I've heard some others are starting to meet at Catalyst Coffee at Shields and Horsetooth, but that might be more the advrider types - not sure.

-Mark
    03 SV1000S
    97 DR650

hooters would be cool but on a sat lol
    "If you love something, let it go... If it comes back to you, you've just high sided!"

'01 GSXR 750~Scorpion Exhaust~Carbon rear wheel cover, chain guard, intake, mirrors and signals~Targa Windscreen

Dang, missed out on the Motohaus last night deal, are they closed for the season or permanent?
    There's a new BBQ place called Nordy's that's on Crossroads and I-25 that could be a possibility.
    Eric
    CSBA#477
    00 Triumph Sprint RS
    www.cocsba.com

Nordy's sounds good.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=4360+S...num=1&ct=title

Anyone wanna scope it out on Friday this week to see what it's like? It's a pretty good location on the East side of I-25 and easy to get to from all around. Plus, it's close to many different vehicle dealerships, ie. MotoAdventure, the BMW/Ducati dealer, Tri-City, etc.

I'm not saying make this permanent, but it might be good to just check it out and see what it's like, what the food is like and if they can handle a big group of people.