Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I don't hope for bad things onto too many people but I make exceptions!!!!

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter 64BonnieLass's Avatar

Re: I don't hope for bad things onto too many people but I make exceptions!!!!

Mental, I heart you! You are killin me man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mental View Post
    You know there is a flip side of this;

Yes, this woman is clearly distubed and my eyes watered when I saw the picture.

But instead of more hate, look at what Bobo did. He united a group of peaple who arrived with donations at the shelter. Tonight a lot more dogs will get to eat becuase they were able to buy more food. More animals will get spayed and nuetered to save unwanted, unloved animals from a life of neglact and pain. A group of strangers found solice and comfort in caring about the small life of a little dog, and maybe they will find in their hearts to adopt an abandoned pet.

Finally, little Bobo left this world loved, and he will be missed. We should all be so lucky.

My oldest Terrier is almost 18. He can't stand up very quickly, gets unbalanced and I carry him up and down the stairs. He probably had a stroke He wears a diaper, but still responds to affection, gets a little jumpy and runs around a little bit, and will sleep in my lap if I let him. I wonder more and more often if I am keeping him around for my benefit or his. After reading that story, I don't care. He's not suffering, he stays.

Gods speed BoBo, I hope the love and affection you showed here wil be returned in the next life.
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

Dissconected from this world

You know I try to get away from my old habits and thought process... But all I will say is buckshot is nearly impossable to trace. By the way I have a bunch of 12 and 20 ga that someone can have. Or if you want some good stuff check this out.
    http://www.deltaforce.com/catalog/12gaugeammo.html
    Last edited by MAZIN; Thu Oct 23rd, 2008 at 03:02 PM.

Let's send this Fucking Whore hunting

WITH.......

http://www.rapidfirebunker.com
    $15 FFL TRANSFERS. $15 Private Transfers
    Emergency Preparedness Store, Survival BULK Food, knives, Guns, Ammo, FREEDOM

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Oxygen should not be free.
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Barn beat me to the “voice of reasoning” response. I will use a different perspective and some might even find that it helps bring clarity. It maybe difficult to understand or accept.

Bobo is externally complete. Tanya followed her bliss and demonstrated a difference of ethical, culture, and moral beliefs. I see Tanya as one who became disconnected from who she really was and got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

All definitions are relative truth. Since it feels good to have instant gratification. Others may want to put Tanya up on a cross and burn her over a phone book or use a buck shot. Given the model of the world a person has allowed in their current perception, anyone can have the attitude to do unto others when it is self-justified. Some may call it justifiable homicide. One person was found not guilty of murder and then wrote a book, “If I Did It.” That person rationalized the action to itself. The collective consciousness created Hitler decades ago. This thread is a collection of emotional degrees that would recreate the Hitler experience. (We vs them, Pet lovers vs Tanya, etc)

Remember that Bobo is free from Tanya and love is all there is.

Now for some humor!
    “Tanya Martin, 38 of Lakewood, owned Bobo.”
    Maybe the title should read; Bobo OWNED by Tanya Martin formerly of Lakewood now in Jeffco jail.

“Bobo's story had prompted a strong response from community members. This week, a number of animal lovers showed up at the hospital and the Table Mountain Animal Shelter with donations of money, get well cards and stuffed animals.
    Considering the strong response from community members that sent “get well cards and stuffed animals.” I think Tanya has a chance to a fair trial. What? Did you think Bobo was going to read the get well cards and snuggle with the stuffed animals? Haha

The author of this post does not support the burning of people, pets or cheeky posts.
    I choose love (Nice pics)
    It works! Slow in, Fast out
    "Sarcasm is difficult to convey on the internet, especially if the people reading it don't know you personally". By Spiderman
    Neither irony nor sarcasm is argument. By Rufus Choate
    Be smart, be nice, do what'cha love and always have fun.
    Let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food. - Hippocrates
    I will use treatment to help the sick. I will never use it to injure them or wrong them. I will not give poison to anyone. - The Hippocratic Oath

"Tanya followed her bliss". Hmm it might just be me but that just sounds sick.

So Instant Gratification is an excuse to do anything that one wants, kinda sounds like the "insanity plea" to me. "

"Tanya followed her bliss and demonstrated a difference of ethical, culture, and moral beliefs.".

Oh silly me I thought that the term heinous more suited this situation. If one person is capable of doing this to an animal then who's to say they could not do the same to a person or worse yet a child, but wait that might be considered " a difference of ethical, culture, and moral beliefs.".

What is ethical about doing that to an animal? In my opinon a culture that would do that to an animal just for "instant gratification" is one that should be extinct. Whoever was to perform this kind of act would be viod of morals.

I see Tanya as one who became disconnected from who she really was and got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.".

Ok to say that sound like you are assuming what she was supposedly like beofore this, "hand in the cookie jar" sounds like a cute way to down play this.

"What? Did you think Bobo was going to read the get well cards and snuggle with the stuffed animals? Haha"

Well since I know dogs dont know how to read that I belive was a way of people convaying their emotion and making a point about how that this was a truly horrible thing. Now as far as the stuffed animals, my dogs love to play and sleep with them, who knows they might have given a little comfort to the badly burned skin on his body. If it was so wrong to give those gifts since he could'nt read or snuggle with them, why do we do the same for baby's or what about the roadside memorials? They wont be able to do those things ether.

Now for some humor!

I think anyone that could poke fun of or even try to justify an act like this is truly sad and void of feeling, and further more is just wanting to watch thier post count go up. Btw hitler use to try to rationalize his persicution of jews as well. Now granted i have said things even in this fourm without thought and purely driven on emotion but to act on it would be wrong. I think that most people on here do the same but would never act on half of what was said. Now I also believe that if she is mentaly incapable of perceveing what she did as being wrong then she should be treated accordingly.

Since this has became the accepted cultural norm that these inccedents happen then we as a society have failed in its moral and ethical practices. Maybe the penilty for this type of abuse should be more harsh.

Sry about the spacing in this post I just want no confusion on what my opinon is.
    Last edited by MAZIN; Fri Oct 24th, 2008 at 03:20 AM.

Right-Wing Nut-Job DavidofColorado's Avatar

Meh? I love dogs, real dogs, not cats in dog suits and I have no problem kicking the little bastards before they get a grip on my ankle. But the sadistic and cruel way she killed this dog makes no sense and she needs to be punished to fullest extent of the law. The way she did it reminds me of how the democrats deal with people they don't like.
    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." Thomas Jefferson

Yeah, I wish society would make an example of her, not just for punishing her, but to also let others know that things like this will not "just" goto the legal system and be swirled around in our "perfect" legal system.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidofDenver View Post
    <snip>The way she did it reminds me of how the democrats deal with people they don't like.
    You are one fucked up yo-yo.
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

Quote Originally Posted by MAZIN View Post
    -snip-
    Do be careful how you interpret me. I'd rather do that. On matters that are unclear, do not feel pressured to interpret my feelings or thoughts. It's easy to misrepresent intentions. <--John Maxwell & I agree.

Only we can upset ourself by allowing something that we chose to read, listen or see to effect us.

Cheer up! Life is meant to be fun.
    "Sarcasm is difficult to convey on the internet, especially if the people reading it don't know you personally". By Spiderman
    I will use treatment to help the sick. I will never use it to injure them or wrong them. I will not give poison to anyone. - The Hippocratic Oath

Here is an Idea. Post up all over town this bitches picture, information, and address.

Make her life hell. She would not be able to go out into public without people pointing and abusing her (verbably...and....).

Fucking cold bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by puckstr View Post
    Here is an Idea. Post up all over town this bitches picture, information, and address.

Make her life hell. She would not be able to go out into public without people pointing and abusing her (verbably...and....).

Fucking cold bitch.
    What you don't realize is we are all one click away from losing it just like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja View Post
    What you don't realize is we are all one click away from losing it just like her.
    I am not in that BOAT

Speak for yourself

I am not in that BOAT

Speak for yourself
    Denial isn't a river in Egypt bro.

You are one fucked up yo-yo.
    But I am getting better the Doctors said I can go out in public soon.
    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." Thomas Jefferson

But I am getting better the Doctors said I can go out in public soon.
    Your doctors should have their credentials yanked.

Your doctors should have their credentials yanked.
    That's what their Doctors keep saying. I don't want to go outside... its scary.

Fucking cold bitch.
    Doesn't she look like someone on here? Nick, what do you think?

Doesn't she look like someone on here? Nick, what do you think?
    I wouldn't know -- I'm going as DavidofDenver for Halloween.

In that case por favor, steer clear of me, I like you Jeff, I wouldn't want that to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    In that case por favor, steer clear of me, I like you Jeff, I wouldn't want that to change.
    Don't worry. You won't see me anywhere around on H-night.

That's cool. Don't blame me if you attract my bad luck as well as good misfortune.
    Last edited by DavidofColorado; Fri Oct 24th, 2008 at 10:44 AM. Reason: to many words.

huh thought that the purpose of a forum was for saying a persons full opinion in a clear manner so the other people reading would understand that persons meaning without mis-interpertation? Also instead of editing your post why not just say what was on your mind, although it would not be as private as a pm but atleast you would have not had to retype the sentince you put in your post.
    pm:
    "Do be careful how you interpret me. I'd rather do that. On matters that are unclear, do not feel pressured to interpret my feelings or thoughts. It's easy to misrepresent intentions. <--John Maxwell & I agree.

Only we can upset ourself by allowing something that we chose to read, listen or see to effect us. I simply have the self-control to keep thyself from shifting into a pissed-off person...on this situation.

It was my mistake to assume that most people understand that burnt skin is of a great discomfort. The feeling of fuzzy stuffed animals just isn't in the cards.

Bliss example:
    Alcoholics follow their bliss until something happens where they decide not to drink. (Drink 44 beers...drive home...sleep...drive to work...work 4 hours before falling/getting hurt on the job and still blowing a 0.11 = the pink slip. <--true story of someone who isn't on this forum)

The belief about the post count was funny. You're joking, right? 7 percent of face to face communication is actual words. The key flutter I am reading of your's MAZIN, tells me that you could use a hug. Go ahead and wrap your limbs around your back and squeeze.

Cheer up! Life is meant to be fun. ".

If 7% of face to face coversation (btw this is not face to face, but I would not say anything on here that I wouldent say in person) is actual words as you put it, then maybe try using the other 93% to convay the actual meaning of the point you are trying to get across so that it could be void of any misunderstanding. Also if go hug yourself is a polite way of saying what I think it was then feel free to go and give yourself a very big hug.
    Last edited by MAZIN; Fri Oct 24th, 2008 at 11:07 PM.

You're aMAZINgly right! We would get along better if we would just trust each other to treat each other appropriately, but you don't. Here's your cookie.

Last edited by dapper; Sat Oct 25th, 2008 at 08:02 AM. Reason: even short bus students enjoy cookies