Thread: SOCO Bike Night 10/24/08

SOCO Bike Night 10/24/08

Friday and nothing posted,,,Slackers...

Just so nobody gets their undies twisted, I'll make a link in the social events also. Got to suggest it here first however

so, good old fashion hamburger and a shake at Red Top:

1520 S Nevada Av

For a map:
    http://tinyurl.com/6lf5m8

Same time.. 01:00 GMT (7:00 PM for everybody else)

Re: SOCO Bike Night 10/24/08

Sounds good, best cheeseburger in town.
    COS Mille

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

The Bashes are IN!!!

Later
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Not sure I'll make it (big surprise). Tomorrow is the coffin races, we are meeting at my house between 9 and 11, then going up to see the races as one of our own (Mental) will be racing for the first place trophy. We will furnish lite breakfast fare and after the races we will have Gumbo and Brisket. This will be a pot luck (sides) and folks could bring some sodas and beer if needed. If you can't bring something no problem still come...Races/parade start at noon.

FNG here and apparently I can't read. I thought the meet was tonight (Sat). Anyway, hope to meet some of you locals at some point.
    Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.