Thread: Holy October Surprise Batman

Holy October Surprise Batman

TIN FOIL HAT DISCLAIMER: First off, the story I'm about to share isn't from the most reputable website, and it's an item of discussion that I've avoided with some "fringe" right wing friends of mine, because I thought it was a silly/fabricated story that had no validity whatsoever. However, the fact that it is now being pushed by a Democrat has me very scared.

Why scared? Well, if proven true, the last 20 months will be shown to have been a sham by Obama. And if he is removed from presidential eligibility within days of the election, or shortly thereafter... shit in this country is gonna hit the g/damn fan.

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?f...w&pageId=78931

The Democratic link is what baffles me.... and I truly wonder if the Clintons were behind this "taping" in any way. When the Dems threw Hillary under the bus during the primaries, I always said to myself and my close conservative friends, "the Democrats apparently don't know who they are messing with." It looks like the may just find out... the hard way.
    Last edited by JustSomeDude; Fri Oct 24th, 2008 at 05:09 PM.

Re: Holy October Surprise Batman

it all appears scary until you really look at Berg.

to call the guy a little off might be an understatement. This is the same guy who filed some RICO violations lawsuit against president bush over 9/11.

who knows, could possibly be true but just because paternal grandma says something doesn't validate all his accusations, and he's come up with dozens over the months trying to get Obama off the ticket.

maybe grammy is just senile, maybe grammy believes Barack SHOULDA been born there.. maybe grammy is running the kenyan chapter of the Illuminati.
    - Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by fook View Post
    it all appears scary until you really look at Berg.

to call the guy a little off might be an understatement....he's come up with dozens over the months trying to get Obama off the ticket.
    Hahaha.. I didn't know that. Prolly just another kook!

The guy may be a flake...OR...."they" are trying to make him look that way so that we'll elect a Muslim Kenyan Nonrecycler Terrorist Puppy Kicker....

Jus' sayin'......
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Quote Originally Posted by TFOGGuys View Post
    The guy may be a flake...OR...."they" are trying to make him look that way so that we'll elect a Muslim Kenyan Nonrecycler Terrorist Puppy Kicker....
    Jus' sayin'......
    I like how he cleverly says that Obama would be "replaced" on the ballot by the next person in line, should his claim be proven. Why do I have the feeling that he and Hillary have been hangin' around doin' shots of tequila....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6_k3NtXZs

MAKE YOUR OWN OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE! I made mine in less than 10 minutes!! Arial font baby!

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    The Democratic link is what baffles me.... and I truly wonder if the Clintons were behind this "taping" in any way. When the Dems threw Hillary under the bus during the primaries, I always said to myself and my close conservative friends, "the Democrats apparently don't know who they are messing with." It looks like the may just find out... the hard way.
    I did a little checking and I think you might want to see this link dated:
    Wednesday, September 24, 2008

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2008/...suspcious.html

( Seriously, read all of it.)

...and now his grandmother is ill?

Of course, rumor has it that John McCain was born outside of the original 13 colonies.

p.s.

"However, FactChecker.org says it obtained Obama's actual birth certificate and that the document was indeed real. The site discredited some of the claims of Internet bloggers, such as that the certificate as viewed in a scanned copy released by Obama's campaign lacked a raised seal. FactChecker.org also established that many of the alleged flaws in the document noted by bloggers were caused by the scanning of the document."
    Last edited by DanFZ1; Sat Oct 25th, 2008 at 01:32 AM.

Announcer On Radio: Eyewitnesses say that the bees are yellow and black, and dress much the way Eli Wallach did in the movie "The Magnificant Seven". The bees are also overweight..
    Chevy Chase: Wait a minute.. you must be..
    Elliot Gould: That's right, gringo.. the Killer Bees.

UPDATE:

"PHILADELPHIA (AP) - A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit challenging Barack Obama's qualifications to be president.
    U.S. District Judge R. Barclay Surrick on Friday night rejected the suit by attorney Philip J. Berg, who alleged that Obama was not a U.S. citizen and therefore ineligible for the presidency. Berg claimed that Obama is either a citizen of his father's native Kenya or became a citizen of Indonesia after he moved there as a boy.
    Obama was born in Hawaii to an American mother and a Kenyan father. His parents divorced and his mother married an Indonesian man.

Internet-fueled conspiracy theories question whether Obama is a "natural-born citizen" as required by the Constitution for a presidential candidate and whether he lost his citizenship while living abroad.
    Surrick ruled that Berg lacked standing to bring the case, saying any harm from an allegedly ineligible candidate was "too vague and its effects too attenuated to confer standing on any and all voters."

Well that's a load off my mind.
    Last edited by DanFZ1; Sat Oct 25th, 2008 at 07:14 PM. Reason: deleted wierd format codes

Announcer On Radio: Eyewitnesses say that the bees are yellow and black, and dress much the way Eli Wallach did in the movie "The Magnificant Seven". The bees are also overweight..
    Chevy Chase: Wait a minute.. you must be..
    Elliot Gould: That's right, gringo.. the Killer Bees.