Thread: The Democrats have ever intention of taking our guns...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Democrats have ever intention of taking our guns...

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Those parts Cathy...

That's the part where Dem's want to ban weapons. They think automatic weapons belong on the battlefield or in the military. I believe they fall under the Second Amendment and should be protected thereof. Obviously everything the military has the average citizen can't. Tanks, C4, missles and bombs. However, that's ordinance and explosives(something that does require a soft hand to operate).
    Why shouldn't we be able to have missiles, C4, bombs? I see no difference in them and fully automatic firearms. They are all intended to kill humans, lots of them. I can't understand for the life of me why the right doesn't want a woman to have the right to take a fetus (not child nor human) from her own body, but is all for weapons used to kill air breathing out of the womb human beings. Praise Jesus and pass the ammo!

Re: The Democrats have ever intention of taking our guns...

Quote Originally Posted by zetaetatheta View Post
    Why shouldn't we be able to have missiles, C4, bombs? I see no difference in them and fully automatic firearms. They are all intended to kill humans, lots of them. I can't understand for the life of me why the right doesn't want a woman to have the right to take a fetus (not child nor human) from her own body, but is all for weapons used to kill air breathing out of the womb human beings. Praise Jesus and pass the ammo!
    Ohhhhhh!! I see, so since I'm Christian I'm not allowed to partake in my countries own Bill of Rights. I guess, enjoying weapons for recreational use and using them as self-defense isn't an option for a Christian.

So by your reasoning, I'm not entitled to my First Amendment either(yeah freedom of speech is overrated and totally not something for Christians to partake in). Guess I can't exercise my Fourth Amendment and just let the government ransack my house and rummage through my vehicle. Guess I can't use the Fifth and Sixth Amendments either to not have to testify against myself, nor have due process or have a speedy trial by my peers.

Shall I keep going??

I seems you think that I'm not entitled to any of my Bill of Rights that were guaranteed under the Constitution of the United States of America. I guess that is a typical democratic elitist point of view... "Do as we say, not as we do, because what's good for us isn't good for you."
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."