Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Roommate eating my food... using my soap

Re: Roommate eating my food... using my soap

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider_9 View Post
    If you wanted to be that techincal about it, just use a .22 deringer in said pillow. Less noise to begin with. No sounds escape through the ejection port. You could easily do this with someone just outside the room and never be heard . . . I'm just sayin . . .

Plus you don't have to police-up the shell casing
    http://www.rapidfirebunker.com
    $15 FFL TRANSFERS. $15 Private Transfers
    Emergency Preparedness Store, Survival BULK Food, knives, Guns, Ammo, FREEDOM

When scott/HR636 lived with me I ate his food and used his axe all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by puckstr View Post
    Plus you don't have to police-up the shell casing
    Great minds . . .
    www.onthemarcphotography.com

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider_9 View Post
    If you wanted to be that techincal about it, just use a .22 deringer in said pillow. Less noise to begin with. No sounds escape through the ejection port. You could easily do this with someone just outside the room and never be heard . . . I'm just sayin . . .

Yes, but a .22 isn't ALWAYS fatal. It can enter one direction and exit a completely different direction. The shorter barrel length makes the initial discharge louder as well. I think what you really need here is a 12 gauge break barrel with a half load Federal 00 Buckshot and 3 pillows. The clean up would be slightly more work but at least you'd know it's an instant kill.

Get an industrial size saran wrap from Costco and wrap the entire mattress with the body still on it after you've completed the assassination so no bodily fluids can leak into your house and there isn't any traceable evidence left. Then wrap in blankets, load into a truck, and take it to a fire pit to burn with a high temperature flammable chemical. Make sure to cut his teeth out with a butcher knife before you torch the remains, so they can't identify the body via dental records. The pillows will also help to trap any blood spatter that would occur without the use of such.
    Last edited by HR636; Wed Oct 29th, 2008 at 04:36 PM.

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Quote Originally Posted by HR636 View Post
    Yes, but a .22 isn't ALWAYS fatal. It can enter one direction and exit a completely different direction. The shorter barrel length makes the initial discharge louder as well. I think what you really need here is a 12 gauge break barrel with a half load Federal 00 Buckshot and 3 pillows. The clean up would be slightly more work but at least you'd know it's an instant kill.

Get an industrial size saran wrap from Costco and wrap the entire mattress with the body still on it after you've completed the assassination so no bodily fluids can leak into your house and there isn't any traceable evidence left. Then wrap in blankets, load into a truck, and take it to a fire pit to burn with a high temperature flammable chemical. Make sure to cut his teeth out with a butcher knife before you torch the remains, so they can't identify the body via dental records. The pillows will also help to trap any blood spatter that would occur without the use of such.
    ....hold on, I'm busy writing this sh!t down.....
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Personally, I like one of the olde traditional Mafia methods:

Ice-pick in the base of the skull where the spine attaches, quick stir......DONE! Less blood, smaller entry wound, no noise, and off to sleep with the fishes!
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Again! If you weren't such a pussy, you would not need a roommate! Looking for someone to blame. Take a look when, or if? You brush your teeth?

Yeah, but whats the point if you can't do it really violently. That method just sounds boring.

Quote Originally Posted by HR636 View Post

You're pretty sick Chubs...

Hitman.com they are having a special right now, 2 for the price of one. Your choice of method.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    Personally, I like one of the olde traditional Mafia methods:

Ice-pick in the base of the skull where the spine attaches, quick stir......DONE! Less blood, smaller entry wound, no noise, and off to sleep with the fishes!
    ...your such a traditionalist.

Instead, just improvise:

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/coffee/qsf/coffee.html

Web + peer pressure = getting punked (priceless)

...or...

Fake being nice to the guy long enough for you and your room mates to take him with you when you all go drinking but find some place where the exit is close to the restrooms. Order tons of food and one by one go the restroom, only to leave and stick him with the bill. It works better if you can get him hammered first. Make sure it's an older place (not like a denny's with cameras). Halloween disguise's (hats, whatever) should be good through Saturday at least.
    Last edited by DanFZ1; Fri Oct 31st, 2008 at 12:57 AM. Reason: can't stop editing

Announcer On Radio: Eyewitnesses say that the bees are yellow and black, and dress much the way Eli Wallach did in the movie "The Magnificant Seven". The bees are also overweight..
    Chevy Chase: Wait a minute.. you must be..
    Elliot Gould: That's right, gringo.. the Killer Bees.