Thread: A Speech GWB Might Give

Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Re: A Speech GWB Might Give

That, is friggin' AWESOME!

Great post!
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Dissconected from this world

+50 that was great

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

AWESOME!

can you e-mail me that? Thanks
    Troymdenver@aol.com

+infinity^infinity!

Bush should read this on his last day lmao!
    "Ride Naked!"
    2007 Yamaha FZ1 (Fazer)
    1984 Kawasaki 250 4-stroke enduro
    1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2L V8 (Gas Whore)

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tm06r1 View Post
    can you e-mail me that? Thanks
    Troymdenver@aol.com
    1. Gutsy posting your email address on a public forum, but hey, to each his own.

2. Right click save as?
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

I already speak some Farsi. Does that help?
    1989 Honda Hawk,2005 crf250x supermoto

It is better to communicate good information than to offer misinformation in the name of good communication. Alastair B Fraser

Chief Viffer Lifetime Supporter dirkterrell's Avatar

Formerly MRA #211 - High Precision Racing

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self- preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property, and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

--Thomas Jefferson

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

I could buy something like that from Sr.... maybe......but from Jr.?
    (Though the whole "if you don't agree with me you're not an American" thing sounds like something he'd say.)

Besides, didn't Richard Nixon already do the "you won't have me to kick around anymore" thing?
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sortarican View Post
    I could buy something like that from Sr.... maybe......but from Jr.?
    (Though the whole "if you don't agree with me you're not an American" thing sounds like something he'd say.)

Besides, didn't Richard Nixon already do the "you won't have me to kick around anymore" thing?

God Damn HIPPIES!!!!!!

http://www.rapidfirebunker.com
    $15 FFL TRANSFERS. $15 Private Transfers
    Emergency Preparedness Store, Survival BULK Food, knives, Guns, Ammo, FREEDOM

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by puckstr View Post
    God Damn HIPPIES!!!!!!
    Agnew! Attack!

Last edited by Sortarican; Thu Oct 30th, 2008 at 02:21 PM.
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

We could only wish he would say something like that. But isn't Bush the one that didn't know gas prices were high?
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

the sad part about the gas thing though.. The government is shutting down tons and tons of oil rigs drilling oil so that the gas p rices will go back UP... not because the demand for oil is but becuase the government found out that even though gas prices are high people are still willing to pay that price...
    "If you love something, let it go... If it comes back to you, you've just high sided!"

'01 GSXR 750~Scorpion Exhaust~Carbon rear wheel cover, chain guard, intake, mirrors and signals~Targa Windscreen

Quote Originally Posted by BeoBe View Post
    the sad part about the gas thing though.. The government is shutting down tons and tons of oil rigs drilling oil so that the gas p rices will go back UP... not because the demand for oil is but becuase the government found out that even though gas prices are high people are still willing to pay that price...
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldnt that be OPECs doing and not our government?

EXCELLENT Post!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Dissconected from this world

Quote Originally Posted by dirkterrell View Post

LMAO, go wash out your mouth with a revolver....Thats great

Yeah I can see idiot bush giving this.... of course you would have to spell some of the bigger words phonetically so he could read them....Oh wait, never mind the majority of the American people are tired of scare tactics such as this, that's why in 5 days we are going to boot out that idiot and those that serve him for a better option. An option that will turn this country back into the America we as citizens can be proud to say "I'm an American". One where we, as Americans don't think we run the world. Where we use war as a last resort and not as a way to show we are better than our daddy. One where we don't give up our liberties for so called protection. One where we don't lie about torturing prisoners, or wire tapping Americans, or rendering people to other countries without charges, or holding people in jail without charge indefinately. We are trading up to a president that won't shrug his shoulders when our soldiers are being killed in foreign countries because they don't have the proper equipment including body armor and up-armored HMMWV. We are trading up to a president that actaully made himself what he is today without being pulled along kicking and screaming on daddy's coat tails. Yeah, bush giving this speech would be pretty fitting, a perfect pathetic ending to a joke of a presidency.

Support the troops, bring them home

Quote Originally Posted by AirAssault View Post
    Yeah I can see idiot bush giving this.... of course you would have to spell some of the bigger words phonetically so he could read them
    wow, you've gotta be the first person to make a "Bush is dumb" joke. Congrats on that. How many times did you vote for him?

Oh wait, never mind the majority of the American people are tired of scare tactics such as this
    Gotta say, the truth can be scary and people should be able to deal with that. But Bush is dumb so it's good that you sniffed out his "scare tactics" and called him on it because hopping up and down on an unpopular President is a real rogue move.

that's why in 5 days we are going to boot out that idiot and those that serve him for a better option.
    yep, five days. Or in 83 days when the President elect is inaugurated, ya know either one. Oh and, we're not booting anybody out of anywhere. The 22 Amendment is.

An option that will turn this country back into the America we as citizens can be proud to say "I'm an American". One where we, as Americans don't think we run the world.
    Gonna stop ya here again since you're saying two things that are completely contradictory. First off, I've always been proud to say "I'm an American" AND I have enough knowledge of what's going on to defend faith in my country, which is a quality too many of us lack. Dunno how many times you've left the country, but I've gotta tell you that while we don't "run the world," all you've gotta do is look to foreign economies to realize that the rest of the world runs itself from our cues.

Where we use war as a last resort
    Yep, like the good old days of the Korean war, Viet Nam War, Iran Contra, Operation Desert Shield/Storm, Somalia, Kosovo, etc.
    and not as a way to show we are better than our daddy.
    I'm seriously worried that if you actually believe this is true that you may actually be too ignorant to breathe. I guess either way, the problem sorts itself out. You actually sit down, watch CNN and go "He only got us into this war because he wanted to best his Dad. That's the real reason. That's the reason he comitted thousands of troops overseas in an invaision turned occupation that will last MANY years and span at least a couple Presidencies. That's it. To best Daddy." Do you actually do that? Really? With a straight face??
    One where we don't give up our liberties for so called protection.
    As long as their not the ones about owning a gun, right?
    One where we don't lie about torturing prisoners, or wire tapping Americans, or rendering people to other countries without charges, or holding people in jail without charge indefinately.
    You should look up the word "render." I don't think it means what you intended it to. I'm not wholly in disagreement with you here, however the idea that this administration was the first to participate in such practices is laughable.
    We are trading up to a president that won't shrug his shoulders when our soldiers are being killed in foreign countries because they don't have the proper equipment including body armor and up-armored HMMWV.
    Judging by the polling, we're going to elect a guy who wants to cut military spending, pull our troops out, pretty much voiding the American lives lost, and sit down to coffee with the very enemies we seek to destroy.
    We are trading up to a president that actaully made himself what he is today without being pulled along kicking and screaming on daddy's coat tails.
    If you honestly believe that the system is so fouled up that a father can get his "unwilling" son elected as President of the United States TWICE, then you need to go look in the mirror, smack yourself in the nose, tell your self "NO!" and then go sit in a corner for a time out. It takes a state to elect a governor, a country to elect a President, and one man can command the will of neither. Here's 5 bucks, go buy a clue.
    Yeah, bush giving this speech would be pretty fitting, a perfect pathetic ending to a joke of a presidency.
    So you're telling me you voted for Al Gore and John Kerry right? You're telling me that you turned your stimulus check back into the government, cried when Sadam Husein was executed, and felt no need to protect our country from further terrorist attacks in the days following September 11th, 2001, right? Call him unpopular, call him funny sounding, call him plain spoken, but DO NOT call him pathetic. He is the President of the United States, voted into that office TWICE by folks like you, me, and everyone else on this board, and he is the leader of our nation. To call him pathetic is an insult to every American, yourself included. Vote for somebody else next time, move to another country, do whatever it takes to make you happy, but hopping up and down on and taking pot shots at unpopular President it overplayed, self agrandising, and cowardly.
    Last edited by MetaLord 9; Fri Oct 31st, 2008 at 11:29 AM.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Quote Originally Posted by MetaLord 9 View Post
    So you're telling me you voted for Al Gore and John Kerry right?
    +1000 to all

That dipsh!t still has those losers bumper stickers on his car probably! So, when Oh-"I'm not an American-citizen"-Bama loses, he can leave THAT one on until the next election too.
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Well said MetaLord. But your words fall on deaf ears. AirAssault at his finest