Thread: WILDLIFE HUNTERS Assciation, Range

Scers sidekick... PuhRobin Yearly Supporter Foolds's Avatar

WILDLIFE HUNTERS Assciation, Range

Any one a Club member? I'm looking into joining a range some where up north central area of Denver, and Erie Seams to be full.

http://www.wildlifehunters.com/

Re: WILDLIFE HUNTERS Assciation, Range

most of them (that are left and not owned by a dept) are full... the one we go to has had a waiting list for the past 3 years cause people from california and crap dont wanna give up their memberships since the price is right.

Good luck on your search though
    "If you love something, let it go... If it comes back to you, you've just high sided!"

'01 GSXR 750~Scorpion Exhaust~Carbon rear wheel cover, chain guard, intake, mirrors and signals~Targa Windscreen

I was a member there in the past. I thought it was a great club but I just don't have much time to make it out there. Some of my buddies who live closer are still members and use the range all the time. It is a very self-service type range, nothing fancy. They do organized events on Saturdays that rotate between areas, pistol course one week, shotgunners next, etc. Once a month prairie dog shoots also.

For rifles and pistols, it is a decent setup. The shotgunning is lacking, we normally just threw our own clays. They could have updated that since I have left though.

sounds like a pretty good place.. wouldn't mind takin the 22-250 out for some prairie dog huntin.. Where exactly is this place located at and how much for membership?
    "If you love something, let it go... If it comes back to you, you've just high sided!"

'01 GSXR 750~Scorpion Exhaust~Carbon rear wheel cover, chain guard, intake, mirrors and signals~Targa Windscreen

This is a shooting range and very new. I don't know the status on it except what is on the web site. Another note is that it is right across the road from HPR.

http://www.leadvalleyrange.com/

Scers sidekick... PuhRobin Yearly Supporter Foolds's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeoBe View Post
    sounds like a pretty good place.. wouldn't mind takin the 22-250 out for some prairie dog huntin.. Where exactly is this place located at and how much for membership?
    Near Dia they say about 35 min from Downtown. I'm thinking I might try and find out in the next week or two. I'm really interested in finding a place to shot thats not an hour away.