Thread: Woman Nine Months Pregnant Is Victim of [Biker's] Road Rage

Woman Nine Months Pregnant Is Victim of [Biker's] Road Rage

"6 pairs of kicks is my definition of 12 steps"

Re: Woman Nine Months Pregnant Is Victim of [Biker's] Road Rage

oh boy!!!

what a tard
    mayo....

Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
    Only I will remain."

.........a crotch rocket going 85 to 90 down the highway looking like a power ranger on a mission...

The girl this happened to, is the soon to be wife of one of my buddies I work with. He told me about this yesterday, I watched the story on News 11. The biker is a complete douche.

This can't be good for him and her since they are due to have the child any day now. Plus he was saying that since it's an STi windshield it could be fairly expensive. Either way this is BS...
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

i think its funny.. dont start no shit wont be no shit.. hahaha..

she didnt have to honk her horn.. she didnt have to have "words" where i bet she talk some more shit then the dude dropped an elbow on the window....

he may be a jackass but she has her parts in this as well.. so i find it funny..

Pregnant women can be might moody - im sure she had some choice words for him.
    Glad she is OK - i personally drove my gal everywhere when she was that pregnant.

I wouldve given that meth-head some sweet, sweet chin music right there on academy.
    but then again- he wouldn't have jumped off his piece of shit to yell at my big ass.

-Dedicated to all of those with BIG egos.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    i think its funny.. dont start no shit wont be no shit.. hahaha..

she didnt have to honk her horn.. she didnt have to have "words" where i bet she talk some more shit then the dude dropped an elbow on the window....

he may be a jackass but she has her parts in this as well.. so i find it funny..
    And I find you to be an insensitive moron without a concept of what makes a decent human being. So "don't start no shit won't be no shit"? Dipshit.
    Last edited by Filo; Mon Nov 17th, 2008 at 08:39 AM.
    1989 Honda Hawk,2005 crf250x supermoto

It is better to communicate good information than to offer misinformation in the name of good communication. Alastair B Fraser

I find it interesting how they make it sound like the biker was at fault. It is pretty clear that the full story has not been released here . . .
    Last edited by ghostrider_9; Mon Nov 17th, 2008 at 08:06 AM.
    www.onthemarcphotography.com

Too bad she was not a CCW gal

Pistol packin' Prego
    http://www.rapidfirebunker.com
    $15 FFL TRANSFERS. $15 Private Transfers
    Emergency Preparedness Store, Survival BULK Food, knives, Guns, Ammo, FREEDOM

So Ghost and Townie, is this a friend of yours?

Getting honked at is no reason to start crap. The guy should be glad she was paying enough attention to slow down and honk rather than run his butt down.
    Eric
    CSBA#477
    00 Triumph Sprint RS
    www.cocsba.com

Quote Originally Posted by BigE View Post
    So Ghost and Townie, is this a friend of yours?

Getting honked at is no reason to start crap. The guy should be glad she was paying enough attention to slow down and honk rather than run his butt down.
    No, I am not saying anything even close to that. What I am saying is that the way it is written is seems somwhat biased against the rider. I have no idea what truly transpired, but it seems that there might be more to the story than was written. Reading this, the 'bad' biker already sounds guilty and the 'poor, innocent' pregnant lady wasn't doing anything but going to the mall. My observation is that this sort of biased reporting only serves only to fuel the fires for people that already have a bad taste in their mouths for motorcyclists in general. I am not even going to pretend to defend the rider's actions. I am simply pointing out the apparent bias in the writer's choice of words and approach.
    www.onthemarcphotography.com

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider_9 View Post
    No, I am not saying anything even close to that. What I am saying is that the way it is written is seems somwhat biased against the rider. I have no idea what truly transpired, but it seems that there might be more to the story than was written. Reading this, the 'bad' biker already sounds guilty and the 'poor, innocent' pregnant lady wasn't doing anything but going to the mall. My observation is that this sort of biased reporting only serves only to fuel the fires for people that already have a bad taste in their mouths for motorcyclists in general. I am not even going to pretend to defend the rider's actions. I am simply pointing out the apparent bias in the writer's choice of words and approach.
    Remember Yesterday. Plan For Tomorrow. Live For Today.

Current Stable:

'o5 SuzukiGSX-1oooR
    (Custom Street Fighter).
    'o6 Pitster Pro 50cc Pit Bike (125cc Big Bore Kit).

Chief Viffer Lifetime Supporter dirkterrell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider_9 View Post
    I am not even going to pretend to defend the rider's actions. I am simply pointing out the apparent bias in the writer's choice of words and approach.
    Agreed. When's the last time you heard of someone smashing a windshield because someone honked their horn? I'm betting something else happened before he "cut them off." There are always two sides to these kinds of stories. Let's hear his before we draw conclusions.

Dirk
    Formerly MRA #211 - High Precision Racing

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self- preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property, and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

--Thomas Jefferson

I've had people yell at me, honk their horns, everything. But nothing has ever made me want to get off my bike and smash someone's windshield... While I agree that the rider should not have been bashing any windshields, it makes you wonder if that's the full story.
    2008 Honda CBR600RR - Graffiti
    2002 Yamaha WR250F

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Quote Originally Posted by dirkterrell View Post
    Agreed. When's the last time you heard of someone smashing a windshield because someone honked their horn? I'm betting something else happened before he "cut them off." There are always two sides to these kinds of stories. Let's hear his before we draw conclusions.

Dirk
    +1000

Gotta agree with the Drkmeister and Ghost with this. I know even I certainly wouldn't pull over and smash someone's windshield unless they did something to endanger my life. Having been the victim of 26+ years of a$$holes in cars deliberately trying to injure or kill me because they're in a car and feel safe and me being on my bike, I think the more likely scenario is that on the way TO the mall, this woman tried to hit the guy or otherwise endangered his life and he rightfully took offense to it.

To demonstrate my point, last night I was coming down from Estes thru Glen Haven, and I was following this self-rightous prick who, when I safely passed him in an area with plenty of room, just HAD to hit his brights the second I got past him. I DID pass on the double-yellow, but it was a clear road with no other traffic and plenty of space, and I made sure I waited to pass him so I wouldn't have to cut him off, trying to be courteous as possible.

So, sorry kttv, experience tells me I gotta call total BS on this one....
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    Having been the victim of 26+ years of a$$holes in cars deliberately trying to injure or kill me because they're in a car and feel safe...
    C'mon Frank, we all know the reason they're trying to kill you is cuz you're a mullet-wearin', gixxer-ridin', sorta-dago!

But seriously, while the media does tend to give incomplete/one-sided accounts of a story, and there may be more to this one than has been published, I have a hunch it's not gonna be as lopsided as some of the naysayers are thinking... the motorcyclist ended up turning himself in (I think he was an ass for cracking the windshield in the first place, but props to him for ultimately doing the right thing), but, IMHO, if he felt he were justified in what he did, he wouldn't have come forward. My $0.02.
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    C'mon Frank, we all know the reason they're trying to kill you is cuz you're a mullet-wearin', gixxer-ridin', sorta-dago!

But seriously, while the media does tend to give incomplete/one-sided accounts of a story, and there may be more to this one than has been published, I have a hunch it's not gonna be as lopsided as some of the naysayers are thinking... the motorcyclist ended up turning himself in (I think he was an ass for cracking the windshield in the first place, but props to him for ultimately doing the right thing), but, IMHO, if he felt he were justified in what he did, he wouldn't have come forward. My $0.02.

True dat!

I wonder though.....did he do it because it was the "right thing", or did he do it because he thinks someone got his plate and it'd be better to turn himself in instead of being found, if it came to court?

Even my ill-tempered a$$ has never busted a windshield just for someone honking at me. I mean, I DID once bust a guys nose badly for trying to run some friends and me off the road in a car (bet he doesn't try THAT again...), but only because he got physical first and backed me up against the car and I had nowhere else to go except thru him. So, I tend to think she did something to deserve it.
    Last edited by CYCLE_MONKEY; Mon Nov 17th, 2008 at 11:49 AM. Reason: 'Cause I'm an ornery Gixxer-ridin', mullett-wearin' Sorta-Dago...
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Just read a few of the comments that were posted to the news article... Some pointed out the one-sided aspect of the story, and the potential that the MC rider was just reacting, but here are a few that point out the general public's view of us... it's not good!

Posted by: MB Location: the south on Nov 17, 2008 at 10:04 AM</I>
    Ok, I came from there, and am living in the south now, a state that has two bike 'weeks' that last about a month each. During that time the bikers are cutting us off while driving, they pass us in illegal ways and get away with it. Yes, they need his side of the story, but even if she was driving bad and caused the so 'cut off' move on with life...he was wrong for getting out and beating in a window there was no need for that...he should have just got where he was going and then complained about it to whoever he saw next. Maybe she was in the wrong, but he definitly was so stop trying to make him the victim when he did not have self control as an adult.
    Posted by: Kay on Nov 17, 2008 at 09:57 AM</I>
    Motorcyles cut cars off all the time. Weaving in and out of traffic, driving down the middle between two cars, going off the road around cars on the highway, they act invincible and speeding limits and traffic laws don't apply to them unless they finally get hurt. It doesn't matter how this started, I'm pretty sure once you leave your vehicle and bash someone's window that makes you WRONG.
    Posted by: Lucky Location: Fellow on Nov 17, 2008 at 09:30 AM</I>
    He is very lucky that, that wasn't me. I wouldv'e took care off this wanna-be tough guy. I actually think I saw this guy earlier on Academy and Galley wearing a Ruff Ryders vest. He was in and out of traffic like a idiot! I hope they (Ruff Ryders) get a grasp on there members to be role models and not punks like this punk!!!!!!!!
    Posted by: Art Location: Colo Sprg on Nov 17, 2008 at 04:54 AM</I>
    Their needs to be changes in our laws that cracks down even harder on this behavior. I have seen motorcyclists speeding with passengers, riding wheelies and cutting off drivers.I have seen numerous motorcycle accidents but the saddest one was a friend we kept telling him to lighten up. On a trip to see family was decappitated when he tried to pass a semi truck from the right side, he failed to note that semis typically turn left before executing a hard right turn. Not to be mean but his action was no surprise. I personally and a few others did not even feel sorry for him....
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
    R.I.P. 502

Just read a few of the comments that were posted to the news article... Some pointed out the one-sided aspect of the story, and the potential that the MC rider was just reacting, but here are a few that point out the general public's view of us... it's not good!
    Stunters, you guys getting the common theme here?

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

I wonder though.....did he do it because it was the "right thing", or did he do it because he thinks someone got his plate and it'd be better to turn himself in instead of being found, if it came to court?
    Good question. Thought about that too.

Even my ill-tempered a$$ has never busted a windshield just for someone honking at me. I mean, I DID once bust a guys nose badly for trying to run some friends and me off the road in a car (bet he doesn't try THAT again...), but only because he got physical first and backed me up against the car and I had nowhere else to go except thru him. So, I tend to think she did something to deserve it.
    If it was you that broke her windshield, I'd agree, but everybody's different, and some people just have short fuses and are prone to road rage... we don't know who it was or what his demeanor is.
    R.I.P. 502

Stunters, you guys getting the common theme here?
    It's not just stunters. It's all of us... when we push the limits, passing on a double yellow, speeding, merging into spaces barely big enough for a bike...
    R.I.P. 502

It's not just stunters. It's all of us... when we push the limits, passing on a double yellow, speeding, merging into spaces barely big enough for a bike...
    Also true. But I will say usually the really bad behavoir that pisses even ME off, is from the stunters. But then, I might be a little biased coming from Star-Squids territory in Ohio and seeing way too much of their stupid sh!t.......

I did reply on their board though as well.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Quote Originally Posted by Webman View Post
    I've had people yell at me, honk their horns, everything. But nothing has ever made me want to get off my bike and smash someone's windshield... While I agree that the rider should not have been bashing any windshields, it makes you wonder if that's the full story.
    I have on exactly one occasion had an assclown make me annoyed enough to get off the bike to discuss his transgressions. This was after said idiot tried to change lanes into me, then sped up and cut me off about 2 feet from my front wheel, so that he could lock up his brakes to avoid hitting the car in front of him. Then he turned around and flipped me off. He seemed to be much less aggressive after I was standing outside his car window, in full leathers and wearing a helmet.....
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Sucks for the cyclist I dont think he will have much of an arguement that will save him from the damage that occured. He could say that the woman tried to run him down but still doesn't justify him to go bash in a windshield.

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

"I mean, he was yelling at her, like in her face," said Jessi Randle.

Like, OMG...
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli