Thread: BIKE NITE STARTED UP AGAIN!

BIKE NITE STARTED UP AGAIN!

Hey guys... FULL THROTTLE COFFEE HOUSE (ole MotoHaus) is up and going! We have Walrus Ice Cream, Donuts and other pastries, Coda Coffee Espresso drinks, and many other food items to choose from!

We are staying open for BIKE NITES now from 6-9pm on Wed. and Thurs.!!

Last week we had around 15 bikes EACH NIGHT!

This week is supposed to be AWESOME weather... so ride out and meet some new peeps and help keep a really cool thing going!

SEE YA SOON!
    "GET CAFFEINATED!!"

AKA "Devaclis"

Re: BIKE NITE STARTED UP AGAIN!

You guys are gonna be packed. Careful because those Northies have discovered what it is like to have fun by visiting us Central Peeps. They may pop a few Geritol and keep you guys up until 8 or even 8:30!!!!
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Re: BIKE NITE STARTED UP AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post
    You guys are gonna be packed. Careful because those Northies have discovered what it is like to have fun by visiting us Central Peeps. They may pop a few Geritol and keep you guys up until 8 or even 8:30!!!!

I dunno...I'm thinking my bedtime may have to change to maybe 7:30...I've been feelin a tad peekid lately...*cough*

We will definitely try to get up to Full Throttle for bike nights. Thanks for letting us know, Josh.
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways