Thread: plate

plate

ok how bad would it be if i get caught using my other bikes plates??

Re: plate

Its not a big deal at all. It is a misused plates violation which (when i got it) was like a 35 dollar fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    and you did it!

the rest of us were just thinking it.

http://www.myspace.com/adrenalineaddiction24

01 zx9r
    99 r6 (race bike)

Funny you should ask. We are at bike night with the State Patrol, and here is the official answer:
    They will confiscate the plate, and if you don't have proof of ownership of the bike, it gets impounded.

He said it's actually better to ride with proof of insurance, and ownership without a plate for a short period. Maybe a "Tag applied for" thing.
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Mental, you have no brake and or running light in the rear.
    You bulb burned again. Go get a led tomorrow my brother,
    and never have to worry about it again. My wife saw it at the
    traffic light and before she could jump out and tell you you turned.
    Hope you didn't get yanked on the way home.
    Peace Bash
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

No, I totally missed that, didn't get stopped either. Muchos Gracias to you and the missus, I'll fix that before Sunday
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...