Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boo Sun Honda

Re: Boo Sun Honda

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    This is true, Jay ! Jim does all the work on my bike with a smile on his face !
    Jim, what shop do you own, or run? You'd be my first choice for business,,,just in case I'm looking in near future......
    "Leze Le Bon Temps Roulet"
    Let The Good Times Roll!!

Quote Originally Posted by RajunCajun View Post
    Jim, what shop do you own, or run? You'd be my first choice for business,,,just in case I'm looking in near future......
    http://www.tfogwheelsports.com/
    The GECCO

You begin your riding career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Ok, great! Do you guys do carb jetting?

Quote Originally Posted by RajunCajun View Post
    Ok, great! Do you guys do carb jetting?
    Answer is probably yes, but better to call him: 303-216-2400

You will also get a feel on how personable this shop is by just a minute on the phone with Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by Slo1299 View Post
    Answer is probably yes, but better to call him: 303-216-2400

You will also get a feel on how personable this shop is by just a minute on the phone with Jim.
    OH, you aren't Jim. Ok, thanks for the digits....

the whole deal sounds bunk from both sides....

I know this is an OLD ass thread, but I thought I'd share my experience with them.

I bought my bike there, and I will absolutely never ever purchase a bike from them again. While everyone was nice, and the sale went very smoothly, this is what happened.

I showed up at the store, looked at the bike, and decided I'd start the process of buying it. Since I already had the financing straight somewhere else, I let them know I'd be back. While asking all the questions about the bike, I asked about maintenance, and if they included anything, or offered any packages for the first couple of maintenance sessions. The guy says to me "Oh yeah, actually, they give you the first two maintenances for free. Plus when you buy a bike here you get priority over other customers, which is really great". Come to find out, as I had suspected, the fucker didn't know what he was talking about. First off, they definitely don't include the first two maintenances. Second, this whole "priority" thing, is bullshit. When I called them to see about getting the bike in the first time, the guy said he had an appointment for like 3 weeks ahead of time. So I say "Well, I bought the bike there, don't I get some sort of priority?" He says, "Yeah, 3 weeks". srsly???

I'll buy other gear there if they have what I want since they are closest to my house, but will not buy another bike from them.
    2008 Honda CBR600RR - Graffiti
    2002 Yamaha WR250F

Always sad to hear about bad experiences like that. On the other hand tho, good to know that I'm not the only one that absolutely detests Sun! lol

I went in a number of years ago to look at helmets. I couldn't find any help for the longest time...but when I did, it was the most intense buying pressure I've EVER come across... for a fooking helmet??? The guy was a dick and I can't imagine what buying a big ticket item there would be like - nor will I ever personally find out.
    ~Jess~
    2010 Triumph Daytona 675 SE
    2008 Kawi GREEN Ninja 650R

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySideUp View Post
    Sometimes things happen beyond our power and we can't make it. Like...your brake lines "accidentally" get cut, or a nice man comes through your window in the middle of the night and politely suggests you withdraw from the activity...who knows?

And my two cents.....
    I have never been there and I never will go there based on just what I have learned from this thread alone.Why waste my time there when I can go somewhere else and have a positive experience?Like for instance at TFOG...I was there about two weeks ago(it was my first time) and I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY by how nice,personable and knowledgeable Jim is....I could not believe it.It was amazing.And yes even if it is quite a ways from my house ....I will gladly make the trip every time I need anything for the bike.I would as a matter of fact pay extra for the peace of mind that I get each time I deal with Jim and his company...however ,Jim was so honest with me he made me aware of discounts I was not even aware of.So,in my world that is good business and I am sticking wit' it.

Rock on Kalibra! I haven't had the opportunity to visit TFOG yet, but I know I will be.

I just don't understand why all businesses can't run off of that premise... treat the customers right... it is not a difficult principle - yet so uncommon anymore. Then again, that is probably why... people are too willing to accept being treating like crap these days.
    ~Jess~
    2010 Triumph Daytona 675 SE
    2008 Kawi GREEN Ninja 650R

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySideUp View Post
    Sometimes things happen beyond our power and we can't make it. Like...your brake lines "accidentally" get cut, or a nice man comes through your window in the middle of the night and politely suggests you withdraw from the activity...who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Slo1299 View Post
    Jim,
    that's why even with your location, you get people going way out of their way to bring you their business......
    Yea, I'm going there on Thursday to drop my bike off and have him put tires and do work on it.
    Why drive 50 miles from Ft. Lupton, past Faster, Colorado sports, Coyote, and Sun???
    BECAUSE people on CSC said they had good service and a good experience there!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CHRISTIAN COWBOY View Post
    Yea, I'm going there on Thursday to drop my bike off and have him put tires and do work on it.
    Why drive 50 miles from Ft. Lupton, past Faster, Colorado sports, Coyote, and Sun???
    BECAUSE people on CSC said they had good service and a good experience there!!!!
    +1...I need to stop by there sometime this week to get some new bearings pressed in my rims.
    For My Diavan