Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good Luck Bash!

Re: Good Luck Bash!

Congrats on the new hardware Bash! Brian and I wish you a speedy recovery. GO GO GADGET HIP!

Faster. Till the thrill of speed over comes the fear of death.

http://www.myspace.com/yvonneforever15

http://colocustommetal.zoovy.com/

Mike, if there is anything you need that I can help with--just shout. Heal fast my friend.

This is how Da South Side does Tounge Piercing.

Update #2

Mikey is doing great he slept a little when they got him up to the room, other than that he looks really good. So much better than when he had the reconstruction 3 years ago. I think he is just relived that it is done and he can get on with it. Soon no more pain. When I left for a little break I had ordered him something to eat and he was reading a Nationl Geographic thing and planning the next big ride.

They aren't sure if they will be getting him up and moving around today but for sure by tomorrow. I left him my laptop but didn't set it up for him yet. I'll get him all cyberspaced in this evening when I go back. So I am sure you will be hearing from him soon.

I did leave him a bag of gummy bears and said I would share them with him........................but left them across the room..........yea like he can get up and get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA don't want to spoil him to much
    One time I got stopped for speeding on the Colordo Utah boarder
    and after a discussion with the Officer about Bannana's, pockets and glad tidings to all he let me off with a warning
    and a farewell of "I am always on this strech of highway and I will be watching for you."
    My response "I feel so much better knowing that you Officer Pennywise will be looking out for me."
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

Glad to hear he's doing well thus far ! Give him my best !
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

Sol Performance - Pirelli Tires

Good show Mikey! Thanks for the updates Chrissy.
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MORSE View Post
    This procedure is going to bring him one step closer to being the cyborg that he wants to be. Steve Austin (six million dollar man)....
    LOL,

Attachment 10382
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

If the docs were to provide me with 2 hip replacements, could they make me 6’ tall so that I could sit on a Kawi KLR650 with feet flat on the ground?

I’m glad to learn he’s planning the next big ride- when and where?
    Get well soon Mike!!!

Good luck on a smooth recovery Bash!
    '06 CBR1000RR

Quote Originally Posted by Sortarican View Post
    Oh my god Jeffy that is the funniest thing EVARRRRRR!!!!!!

Bash will be laughing his staples out when he see's that. That is so my new desktop
    and after a discussion with the Officer about Bannana's, pockets and glad tidings to all he let me off with a warning
    and a farewell of "I am always on this strech of highway and I will be watching for you."
    My response "I feel so much better knowing that you Officer Pennywise will be looking out for me."
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

Bash, wish you a speedy recovery!

-Chad

Hiphiphooray…sorry. Hope your rehab is a breeze.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

Glad surgery went well! Here's to a speedy recovery!
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

Just went to see Mikey and he is looking pretty good considering. He is sleeping alot but that is to be expected. Hell he doesnt even have cable, that would drive me crazy, so he is better than I would be. Thanks to all for the good wishes.
    Bashed Bikes, Fat Kids Inc., JDH Welding /Mental made me follow him into that corner... And then he followed me down that hill and then Dallas followed too!

AKA "Devaclis"

He'll be sliding across the hood again in no time!!

First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

a specific position or point in physical space

Quote Originally Posted by dallas View Post
    Let's see what happens first, you recovering enough to ride or my bike becoming street legal...
    I think I'll put my money on Bash...

Let us know if you need anything during your recovery/down-time.

Get well soon...riding season never ends

Ciao,
    Drift
    9/7 MotoGP Fan
    "Four wheels move the body...Two wheels move the soul"

http://www.lubedealer.com/otg_oil_lube

Mikey say's hi to all.

Kinda had a bad day today, lot's of pain but they adjusted his pain meds and it is seeming to help a little tonight and hopefully he will be able to get a better night sleep then last night. Looking more like Thurs for his homecoming, He had a couple of setbacks today but hopefully tomorrow they will be able to get him up and moving a little.

Thanks again for all the good wish's and funny as hell pic's, I'm sure when Mikey returns to planet earth he will get a good laugh and a warm fuzzy at them all.

Once again you all prove that your more than a bike forum you are all great friends.
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

Glad to hear all is going well with the bionic Bash transformation, but will he really be faster?????? And what really happened to the Gummi Bears??????
    COS Mille

Wishing a quick recovey for ya mike! Hang in there

Represent The Green Monster In You!

Quote Originally Posted by COS Mille View Post
    Glad to hear all is going well with the bionic Bash transformation, but will he really be faster?????? And what really happened to the Gummi Bears??????
    With his sad puppy dog eyes......................................I gave them up!!!

But all the nurse's are eyeballin all the yummy goodies Scotty Morse left for him.
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

Hey Bash! Get well soon bud. Get moving around as soon as they say you should, it is painful, but keeps the parts from freezing up on ya. Thanks Krissy for all the updates. If he gets to be too much trouble for you at home, just let us know. We'll toss him in the pickup bed for a ride around the block or something....or just readjust his meds yourself...

I can handle a six million dollar Mikey but not a Robomikey (Robocop reference).

Sorry I do not have a picture but I am sure there is one out there.

You have all winter to heal up.

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RF900guy View Post
    I can handle a six million dollar Mikey but not a Robomikey (Robocop reference).
    Sorry I do not have a picture but I am sure there is one out there.
    Yeah but he's on an HMO so they'd probably low-ball his robocop rig:
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

Heal up quick Mike!! If you need anything give me a buzz. Hope that you get out of that damn hospital bed soon.

Sorry guy's it has been a few day's since my last update.

Mikey has had a hard couple of day's, hopefully they are on the right track to get him up and out of the hospital soon.

Come to find out Mikey has had some pretty excessive bleeding going on and due to that his red blood count has been steadily dropping, eventually hitting pretty dangerous levels. They believe that a vein might have been nicked during the surgery and for some reason wasn't clotting, therefor a pool of blood has formed in his leg. That is causing significant swelling and pressure and lot's and lot's of pain, dizziness and weakness. The bleeding in his leg has slowed and or stop at this point and they are working to get his red blood count up. But another surgery is in order to basically get the pooled blood out of his leg to prevent infection, so he can get back to healing. That will happen tomorrow and hopefully Sunday or Monday we will be able to get him home again.

He was in pretty good spirits tonight and the most alert and saucy I have seen him for a few day's. Some color is coming back in his face, their for a few day's it looked like he was auditioning for the role of Casper the ghost.

He is handling all this way better than I am and seems to be more worried about how I am holding up then how he is holding up. Gosh he is cute when he is drugged LOL.

He Say's hi to all and again thanxs everyone for thinking of him.

Hopefully after surgery tomorrow I will have a much better report for you all.
    Last edited by 636chick; Thu Dec 4th, 2008 at 08:45 PM.
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!