Thread: To anyone interested in Creative Commons and the concept of intellectual property...

To anyone interested in Creative Commons and the concept of intellectual property...

James Boyle just released his new book.

http://www.thepublicdomain.org/download/
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    There's nothing that will ever replace the warm feeling of a perfectly blipped 6th-to-4th downshift, that drops right lane traffic like 1st first semester chem-lab.

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter t_jolt's Avatar

Re: To anyone interested in Creative Commons and the concept of intellectual property

I believe someone has HIPPA requirements to get back to ...
    Mitsujagvettecedes 1000RXTS GTR

Hand built by Jerry Garcia, Dan Gurney, Chuck Norris and Duntov's ghost. GT97 turbo,
    8WD, berilium pistons, titanium rods, unobtanium crank. Block forged from the dead souls of Mongol warriors. Depleted Uranium Dog box, Flubber tires, and stage 87 axles.

-1.07 @5.7c

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Re: To anyone interested in Creative Commons and the concept of intellectual property

Hmmm...intelesting...belly, belly intelesting...

So Chris...why are you interested in this subject matter? Please do tell...open up your commons to the intellect of the CSC.
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Quote Originally Posted by mtnairlover View Post
    Hmmm...intelesting...belly, belly intelesting...

So Chris...why are you interested in this subject matter? Please do tell...open up your commons to the intellect of the CSC.

Truth be told, it sparked from a heated discussion with a friend about it. I have an unhealthy amount of RSS subscriptions and other notification services on a variety of things, and this subject happens to be one of them. I will be reading the book from cover-to-cover this evening.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    There's nothing that will ever replace the warm feeling of a perfectly blipped 6th-to-4th downshift, that drops right lane traffic like 1st first semester chem-lab.