Thread: Whassup!!

Whassup!!

Whassup!! So I've been outa the loop since my last ride blew up and it took me awhile to get everything kosher on my new one... and ofcourse it wasn't ready untill the end of the season.

Anyways if anyones still doing a little carven, or just riding in general hit me up!! I'm back in business....

Cheers!

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Re: Whassup!!

Hey kiddo! Long time indeed. Welcome back:-)
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Saturday I may be headed up to Amante cafe early, by about 730am and leaving there no later than 8 to avoid some traffic. Probably taking highway 7 weather permitting. Won't be a long ride....at least for me.

Heya Mtn! How yah been?

Hey Slo, I'm stuck at work at the moment...are yah going to be out tomorrow?

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

I'm doing well, Dave. I kinda thought you had disappeared off the face of the Earth, so I *cough* accidentally *cough* lost your cell #.

The roads kinda scare me right now...that, and I really should replace my tires, but you enjoy your ride if you go out there on Sunday. Oh and be safe.
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Hah no hard feelings, I actually tend to fall off the side of the earth now and then, helps me get my bairings again.

Yah I'll see how the weather is, I got out before the snow on tuesday atleast.

# is 303 868 6201. I should be around more frequently.