Thread: I'm rich!!! Anyone want some of this?

I'm rich!!! Anyone want some of this?

THE PRESIDENCY
    NIGERIA ATM PAYMENT CENTRE,
    PLOT 56, GARKI WAY,
    ABUJA,FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY,
    NIGERIA.

ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY
    This email and any attachments to it contain information that is confidential and may be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information contained in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please return it to the sender and delete the email from your records.

With due respect to the provision of Section (114),Sub section (04) of the 1999 constitution, we hereby inform you that your payment has been verified and confirmed OK by this payment department.

In our bid to be transparent inline with the program of the new administration of President Umaru Musa Yar' Adua, President and chief Commander of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in conjunction with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in their crusade against corruption, we wish to let you know that every arrangements has been perfected to effect your payment as soon as possible.

However, be informed that your (Automatic Teller Machine Card) ATM card number: 5815566123456789 has been approved and upgraded in your favor. Note; your secret pin number is 6312. The ATM card value is (US$2,500, 000.00) Two Million Five hundred thousand United States Dollars Only. Be informed also that a maximum withdrawal value of US$2,500.00 is permitted daily and we are duly inter-switched and you can make withdrawal in any location of the ATM center of your choice nearest to you.

Treat as urgent as we also remind you once more that your ATM card is ready for pick up or delivery to your address. Therefore, you have two options available to receive your ATM card the options are stated below.

OPTION 1
    Come to our office Address above to pick up your Atm Card at no cost to you as agreed by all stake holders during our last meeting.

OPTION 2
    You will be required to pay the delivery cost by courier to your address(i.e Fedex or DHL), which will cost you $180 only payable via Western union money transfer or Moneygram money transfer as agreed by all stake holders during our last meeting.

Finally if you choose option 2 then contact the Dispatch Executive Dr.Jimmy Whyte immediately and forward to him your information such as mobile phone numbers,Full address for delivery (POST OFFICE BOX NOT ACCEPTED),Occupation,Annual income.

Contact person in charge: Dr.Jimmy Whyte
    Email Address: jimmywhyte@statyba.lt
    Telephone: +234 8080 786471

NOTE: That all contract /inheritance payment/lotto payments was approved by the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria and Ministry of Finance in conjunction with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). So be advised to disregard any email from anywhere without the above stated code: (289-A1).

Do not reply any email without our official code: (289-A1) please.This is to notify you to disregard all the people you have being dealing with before regarding receiving your long overdue payment because they have being sacked and ordered by the presidency to stop further processing of your payment and hand over all necessary files to this ATM payment department newly inaugurated by the Presidency due to the prolonged delay in making your payment by those who where in charge before now, If you are still communicating or dealing with them you are doing so at your own risk and note that it is illegal to deal with such people because you have been notified by this ATM payment department.

With maximum cooperation with this ATM payment department you can receive your ATM card within 72hours from this notification and withdrawals from the ATM card takes effect immediately the pin code is activated by you.

Regards,
    Dr. Bill Eliot
    Director ATM Payment Department
    (THE PRESIDENCY)
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Re: I'm rich!!! Anyone want some of this?

Quote Originally Posted by *GSXR~SNAIL* View Post
    NOTE: That all contract /inheritance payment/lotto payments was approved by the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria and Ministry of Finance in conjunction with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). So be advised to disregard any email from anywhere without the above stated code: (289-A1).

Do not reply any email without our official code: (289-A1) please.This is to notify you to disregard all the people you have being dealing with before regarding receiving your long overdue payment because they have being sacked and ordered by the presidency to stop further processing of your payment and hand over all necessary files to this ATM payment department newly inaugurated by the Presidency due to the prolonged delay in making your payment by those who where in charge before now, If you are still communicating or dealing with them you are doing so at your own risk and note that it is illegal to deal with such people because you have been notified by this ATM payment department.

With maximum cooperation with this ATM payment department you can receive your ATM card within 72hours from this notification and withdrawals from the ATM card takes effect immediately the pin code is activated by you.

Regards,
    Dr. Bill Eliot
    Director ATM Payment Department
    (THE PRESIDENCY)
    Dayum...thanks for telling me, I better stop dealing with those sacked people, cuz I wanna make sure I get my payment right quick. That, and I surely don't want to be doing something that is considered illegal.

Note: that is the longest f'n run-on sentence I have ever read
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Too late, I took that information, sent them the $180 and beat you too it. You snooze, you lose! LOL
    "For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing....What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?"

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R1chie View Post
    Too late, I took that information, sent them the $180 and beat you too it. You snooze, you lose! LOL
    Yeah, but what you failed to realize is the address you sent it to is an offshore account for the Obama campaign.
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Ninja View Post
    Yeah, but what you failed to realize is the address you sent it to is an offshore account for the Obama campaign.
    Then he better spread the wealth around, especially if I am paying for it
    "For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing....What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?"

Thanks for offering, but I just won 22 million Euros in the Spanish lottery.

I'll be covered as soon as they cash my $500 deposit and send my check.
    2005 Yamaha YZF-R6 (SOLD)
    2013 Yamaha FZ6R
    Stupidity should be painful.

SO, when's your trip to Nigeria to go pick up that card??
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by *GSXR~SNAIL* View Post
    Contact person in charge: Dr.Jimmy Whyte
    Email Address: jimmywhyte@statyba.lt
    Telephone: +234 8080 786471
    With a name like Dr. Jimmy, you know it's gotta be legit.
    HI EVERYBODY!!!

Just got this a few minutes ago. Between the two of us we'll be the richest sons a bitches in the CSC.

Permit me to introduce myself, I am David Kimball, a citizen of Southern Sudan, the son of the late Engineer, Mr. Okpo Kimball who worked as an expatriate engineer with the foreign government in Sudan in 1999, but unfortunately he was killed by rebels during polical problems in mu country, Sudan in 2005. So I am hereby soliciting your assistance to be my foreign partner and adviser because: I do not know much about investment or how to handle this funds which amounts to $15 Million Dollars,here in Ghana that is why we need your assistance as a foreign partner to help us to move this funds out of Africa for security reason to your country.

Please if you are interested to help us please promise us to keep this transaction confidential because nobody knows about the existence of this funds I and my mother agreed to give you "Twenty Percent" of the total sum of the funds inside the trunk box,as your compensation for the assistance is negotiable. If you really want to be sure about this and before you agree to assist us to stand as my foreign partner for you to know am not joking kindly make a three working day trip to come to meet me in Ghana in person so that we meet face to face,so kindly get back to me for more details how to discuss with the security company., contact me via DavidKimball19000@hotmail.com

Thanks and God Bless.
    David Kimball
    Last edited by Sortarican; Mon Dec 8th, 2008 at 11:16 AM.
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

With all you rich biches what's a girl got to do to get a sugardaddy?