Ok, here's the deal... I know you ladies like to post pics of certain things, and it's the same sort of stuff that guys post up in various places, so I'm not going to say you can't do it.

However, what is coming up would most definitely cause someone grief at work, potentially including termination of employment. Twice in two days we've had to edit topic threads with NSFW in the title, today someone got in trouble for it.

If you're going to post a pic, even in this forum, which contains questionable content or isn't "HR-Department-Safe", it MUST have the letters NSFW in the topic title. The recent topics scroller does not tell you what forum posts are in, or the index page summary. The topics on these threads have been so vague that people click out of curiosity, or thinking it's something completely different.

This rule is absolute, and is here to protect our members and guests. If it happens again I'm afraid we will have to just start deleting the threads, so please abide by this request.

Thanks!