Thread: Possible Dirty Dirty 12/13/08

Possible Dirty Dirty 12/13/08

Anyone down for a little dirt ridin' Sat. after 1:00 p.m., or possibly in the morning if I am home by 11:00 a.m.?

There's no place like home............

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Re: Possible Dirty Dirty 12/13/08

Quote Originally Posted by dallas View Post
    Anyone down for a little dirt ridin' Sat. after 1:00 p.m., or possibly in the morning if I am home by 11:00 a.m.?

Why the time restraints.?
    Or are you being restrained by the
    thing in your avatar?
    That could take some time getting that off of you for sure.
    I know somebody with a crane in the back of thier truck, but it has already been overloaded and bent the bed.
    Good luck in your endevours.
    Bash
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

AKA "Devaclis"

Bash, need someone to take one of your bikes out on this ride?
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Quote Originally Posted by Bashed View Post
    Why the time restraints.?
    I am trying to be one of those things i read about once called a "good father". My son has a basketball game so I figured I would show up to at least one game (although no one said I have to be sober).

AKA "Devaclis"

Be there in "spirit" and by that I mean go hit the pub while he is playing and have some spirits.
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

where you ridin? i saw the pics from last week, i dunno about all that snow.... lol

06 DR650SE

Quote Originally Posted by PhL0aTeR View Post
    where you ridin? i saw the pics from last week, i dunno about all that snow.... lol

I'll go play. I'll check the board again in the morning to see whats up.
    Bashed Bikes, Fat Kids Inc., JDH Welding /Mental made me follow him into that corner... And then he followed me down that hill and then Dallas followed too!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Nate View Post

Guy's, the snow is there just to let you hone your "letting it hang out "riding style. Plus it keeps the dust down. Sounds like a lot of lameness.
    If I wasn't in my walker I go show you punks how its done.
    This will be my excuse for at least the next 4 weeks.

Carry on, or not.
    Bash
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

I like to use my letting it hang out style everywhere
    If You Can't Ride It or Take it to Bed. It Ain't Worth Having!

Guy's, the snow is there just to let you hone your "letting it hang out "riding style. Plus it keeps the dust down. Sounds like a lot of lameness.
    If I wasn't in my walker I go show you punks how its done.
    This will be my excuse for at least the next 4 weeks.

Carry on, or not.
    Bash
    I would have been down to ride, but had a hot tub emergency...

Pipes froze and broke, now putting it all back together again, ya know just like humpty dumpty

Well Mr. Dallas must have flaked on me cause I got no answer when I called. Mabey next weekend when the snow is deeper!
    Bashed Bikes, Fat Kids Inc., JDH Welding /Mental made me follow him into that corner... And then he followed me down that hill and then Dallas followed too!

Quote Originally Posted by gsxrscott View Post
    Well Mr. Dallas must have flaked on me cause I got no answer when I called. Mabey next weekend when the snow is deeper!

Well, I gonna have to say it,
    I told you so!

This is how Da South Side does Tounge Piercing.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxrscott View Post
    More likely when he asks his wife's permission before he post's up a ride!!!!!!!!
    One time I got stopped for speeding on the Colordo Utah boarder
    and after a discussion with the Officer about Bannana's, pockets and glad tidings to all he let me off with a warning
    and a farewell of "I am always on this strech of highway and I will be watching for you."
    My response "I feel so much better knowing that you Officer Pennywise will be looking out for me."
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

Ouch, man you guys are harsh. Sorry I didn't have the time Scott, it could have been us again. Once Bash is better, snow or no snow, the hard cores will ride again.
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

I had too many spirits the night before and my wife was really upset. I wanted to go soo bad because i haven't really ridden my new toy yet.

This one was my bad, but I did call Scott back. I won't post up another ride untill I am 100% sure I can make it.

You know, no big deal, somebody has to be "that guy" lol

I had too many spirits the night before and my wife was really upset. I wanted to go soo bad because i haven't really ridden my new toy yet.

This one was my bad, but I did call Scott back. I won't post up another ride untill I am 100% sure I can make it.

So when is the divorce?LOL

You better watch that kinda talk, cuz you know he'll show up at your place, bags packed, "The Odd Couple" theme playing in the background as Chrissy banishes him to live in the garage.
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

Not sure, yet........

Quote Originally Posted by Mental View Post
    You better watch that kinda talk, cuz you know he'll show up at your place, bags packed, "The Odd Couple" theme playing in the background as Chrissy banishes him to live in the garage.
    By the time I am done going through the ringer, his garage will the be the only place I can afford!!

This is how Da South Side does Tounge Piercing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mental View Post
    Not sure, yet........

By the time I am done going through the ringer, his garage will the be the only place I can afford!!
    Oh freakin dear gawd NO I need a brown bag to breath in gett....ing li....ghthead....ed going to black Krissy is down!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats all I need is a broken assed bloodless husband and a broke hillbilly welder in my garage oh and G-Spot Scott thrown in for a little comic relief

I need a hug !!!
    One time I got stopped for speeding on the Colordo Utah boarder
    and after a discussion with the Officer about Bannana's, pockets and glad tidings to all he let me off with a warning
    and a farewell of "I am always on this strech of highway and I will be watching for you."
    My response "I feel so much better knowing that you Officer Pennywise will be looking out for me."
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 636Chick View Post

Thats all I need is a broken assed bloodless husband and a broke hillbilly welder in my garage oh and G-Spot Scott thrown in for a little comic relief

I need a hug !!!
    Don't feel so down there room mate.