Thread: *Sigh*

Unhappy *Sigh*

The basis of this story is very sad, but I feel that there are some holes in the plot. If it is true, I hope those cops are stripped of their duty to protect society from itself.

Read Here
    2003 Suzuki SV1000S
    1993 Yamaha FZR 600 Tear Down!!
    1996 Yamaha FZR 600 <Sold>
    Twitter!

Re: *Sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by slayermd View Post
    The basis of this story is very sad, but I feel that there are some holes in the plot. If it is true, I hope those cops are stripped of their duty to protect society from itself.

Read Here
    When left strictly to the devices of the media's account...yes...there are always holes in the plot.
    If one should credit the story's face value, all I could convey is that the trained mentality of our police has surpassed what society is really dishing out..at least to the level at which they are reacting in this case.

If every "twitch" in the midst of the public really demands that drastic of a counter action from our nannies, we'd better get quickly used to being herded... or breaking the corral gates open and jumping the cattle guards and running...and running.

Fuck running IMO.

That girl, if innocent, is only today's victim of the "evolved" state of "mother government" and her perpetual effort to keep us safe and warm.

MMMmmm...warm and snuggly and safe. Whhheeee

Resident Hater Site Admin Canuck's Avatar

If true, in which I wouldn't be surprised if it is, those cops should be thrown in prison.

As I type this, I'm thinking of much worse things that "should" be done to them.
    RIP Gene. You are a good friend that will be missed. I'm Gene Bazyl Bitch!!

If they never identified themselves as police, she had every right to kick, scream, gouge, hit, or bite in self defense. I feel we are missing some pieces to the puzzle, but why didn't they send uniformed officers?
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
    If true, in which I wouldn't be surprised if it is, those cops should be thrown in prison.

As I type this, I'm thinking of much worse things that "should" be done to them.
    The cops are lucky the dad didn't come out and shoot them!!! I'd freak if I had a kid and looked out the window and saw my daughter getting pulled into a a van by three guys.....
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

I say she should've kicked them all three in the nuts.... why in the fuck would these people just automatically refer to the girl as a "prostitute" when they don't even know what the fuck is going on since it was only a report based deal that they had to go check out before making assumptions...... man what the fuck is this world getting to..... I could go on about this shit and just rant but it'll go too far lol..... I hope that those cops loose their jobs, get thrown in jail and reflect on their actions.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )