Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: As If I didn't have enough sh*t going on!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

As If I didn't have enough sh*t going on!!!

My car was broken into!!!! WTF else honestly!!!

"Don't hate me because I'm Beautiful, hate me because I'm better than you, better yet, hate me because I'm fuckin bad ass!!!"

Re: As If I didn't have enough sh*t going on!!!

THat sucks. Anything stolen? My buddy has his $2000 work laptop stolen out of his jeep while we were at a bar for a work function. Worse part is, they cut the softtop of his jeep all to hell to get it.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

Thats the worse feeling ever. I feel for ya Cat. Hopefully insurance will cover most. Keep your head up kid.
    For My Diavan

I freaking hate that crap! I am sorry to hear about that. I hope that things take a better tunr for you!
    www.onthemarcphotography.com

So far I just notice my ipod gone.... and my insurance doesnt cover the first 1000.00 so its gonna be out of pocket to fix my damn window!!

"Don't hate me because I'm Beautiful, hate me because I'm better than you, better yet, hate me because I'm fuckin bad ass!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cat118! View Post
    So far I just notice my ipod gone.... and my insurance doesnt cover the first 1000.00 so its gonna be out of pocket to fix my damn window!!

That's too bad. How about your laptop, it was in there right? And your $400 camera? And, and, and.

That is tough on the deductible.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

Bummer to hear that Cat. Did you leave your iPod in plain sight ?
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

Sol Performance - Pirelli Tires

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cat118! View Post

Now that's fucked up.
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

That sucks, sorry to hear it. I came out to that when I lived in cleveland twice, and the first time they bust out my hatchback window and the 2 sides, and I had ZERO ins. cost me over $1k just to put the rear hatch and back windows in, and lost all my audio gear. Second time I had ins, but they took BOTH front windows out.

I hate thieves, and wish them all a horrible death....

Best of luck...
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

I wish them all that an evil death too.... now what do I listen to work out??? sniff

People are really desperate during this economy. Everyone be careful ...~!!
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

AKA "Devaclis"

In recent news, Suki now has a new iPOD and is nursing a broken hand.
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Wonderland, chasing the white rabbit.....

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post
    In recent news, Suki now has a new iPOD and is nursing a broken hand.
    i'm listening to it right now while nursing da baby... bah, all she has on here is Pink and country!

~ Mrs. Pissy Pants ~
    "Saw It, Wanted It, Had a Fit, Got it!"
    1998 Grand Cherokee ~ 4.5" lift on 33's
    The Poserific Mall Crawler
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    2001 Kawi ATV (Da dirty dirty-Sold) ~ 2006 GSXR 600 (Sold) ~ 1998 FZR 600 (Sold) Even the Jeep has been sold. feck.
    RIP Gene, 502

Find me on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    i'm listening to it right now while nursing da baby... bah, all she has on here is Pink and country!

GIVE IT BAAAACCK!!!!

Because she went at someone with a Sharpie ???
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

Sorry about the damage and theft.

As Sully mentioned, the economy will be making property thefts like this more common. My company just issued a nationwide alert for people with company cars and computers. There has been a bunch of stolen computers from company vehicles. I've never received a warning like this in all of the years I've been with the company.

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter 64BonnieLass's Avatar

And to this extent, my coworker heard a news report this morning that a gal was rear-ended on Yosemite and Lincoln. When she pulled over the guy who hit her pulled a gun and robbed or attempted to rob her. (not sure the outcome on this story)

But yea, looks like desperation is getting thicker.

I'm so sorry Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCBX View Post
    Sorry about the damage and theft.

As Sully mentioned, the economy will be making property thefts like this more common. My company just issued a nationwide alert for people with company cars and computers. There has been a bunch of stolen computers from company vehicles. I've never received a warning like this in all of the years I've been with the company.
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

Sorry to see this Cat, if we find the bastards, we will cut them from nose to nut. These stories is the reason I park my truck in the garage with the bikes. I am seriously considering getting my company to put the security system on my house too, since I get it for half off. I don't live in the best neighborhood.

Leah
    05 Raven R1
    01 YZ250F

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsTonic View Post
    Sorry to see this Cat, if we find the bastards, we will cut them from nose to nut. These stories is the reason I park my truck in the garage with the bikes. I am seriously considering getting my company to put the security system on my house too, since I get it for half off. I don't live in the best neighborhood.

Does Thornton have its bad parts?
    I park outside only because I have shaved door handles and key locks both inside and out. This car got broken into once downtown, and you can tell that the thief must of panicked because I had my book bag and a leather coat in the back seat and all they made off with was a bottle of cologne that was on the passenger seat. You could clearly see all the scratch marks from their belt buckle on my door from then leaning in through the window because they couldnt figure out to get into the car....either way, I phukin hate thieves !

Sorry for rambling! Damn Monster.
    For My Diavan

Quote Originally Posted by Craven_Morehead View Post
    Does Thornton have its bad parts?
    I park outside only because I have shaved door handles and key locks both inside and out. This car got broken into once downtown, and you can tell that the thief must of panicked because I had my book bag and a leather coat in the back seat and all they made off with was a bottle of cologne that was on the passenger seat. You could clearly see all the scratch marks from their belt buckle on my door from then leaning in through the window because they couldnt figure out to get into the car....either way, I phukin hate thieves !

Sorry for rambling! Damn Monster.
    Yes thornton has its bad parts. At the beginning of summer I noticed a small hole in one of my windows, looks to be from like a BB gun. Few months ago I came downstairs stark nekkid from the shower and there was some random asshole just standing in my backyard. He wasn't wearing a uniform or anything and there were no marked vehicles parked on my street.

Then if that wasn't bad enough in November I came home from work and the dead bolt to my front door was locked (I didn't have a key to that lock, not since I moved into that house. When I went around the back of the house I noticed that one of the screens for my downstairs window was ripped off, completely destroyed. Luckily for me I was able to scale up the back of the house and get in through the sliding door in my room. There was nothing missing, nothing broken or destroyed.

Then again about a week ago I got home and someone had dropped their keys on my front porch....there were no fliers or packages or anything to give me an idea who was standing on my porch...but it's been very strange to say the least.

Long story short, yes I would prefer to have a security system given all the strangeness that has happened around my house.

Leah
    05 Raven R1
    01 YZ250F

Yes thornton has its bad parts. At the beginning of summer I noticed a small hole in one of my windows, looks to be from like a BB gun. Few months ago I came downstairs stark nekkid from the shower and there was some random asshole just standing in my backyard. He wasn't wearing a uniform or anything and there were no marked vehicles parked on my street.

Then if that wasn't bad enough in November I came home from work and the dead bolt to my front door was locked (I didn't have a key to that lock, not since I moved into that house. When I went around the back of the house I noticed that one of the screens for my downstairs window was ripped off, completely destroyed. Luckily for me I was able to scale up the back of the house and get in through the sliding door in my room. There was nothing missing, nothing broken or destroyed.

Then again about a week ago I got home and someone had dropped their keys on my front porch....there were no fliers or packages or anything to give me an idea who was standing on my porch...but it's been very strange to say the least.

Long story short, yes I would prefer to have a security system given all the strangeness that has happened around my house.
    That is crazy. Yea, sounds like a security system is the way to go. Now you got me all worried because the wife and kids are at home during the day. I need to look into one now too.

You sure you dont have a stalker...I know Sash likes to lurk around my home when I walk around in my Elephant thong...
    For My Diavan

Cat that sucks, it's happening a lot lately. We were just warned of two armed purse snatchings at Lowry. Guy basically pointed a gun at the victim and took their purse.

Then if that wasn't bad enough in November I came home from work and the dead bolt to my front door was locked (I didn't have a key to that lock, not since I moved into that house.
    If it's a kwikset i can fix that for you.
    RIP Sgt. Travis D. Pfister. 79-07 I miss you brother.

Quote Originally Posted by wulf View Post
    Cat that sucks
    Sorry girl!

Quote Originally Posted by wulf View Post
    We were just warned of two armed purse snatchings at Lowry.

No shit? Where in Lowry?
    "Every Crotch is a Rocket" HDAVE

'09 Suzuki SV650
    '07 Honda CBR 600RR
    '14 1875 watt Conair

MRA#522