Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Moving to Texas

Re: I'm Moving to Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Sortarican View Post
    Are you guys serious?
    Name one instance where Texas has been an improvement for anyone or anything.

Stay here Sheila! You can move in with me rent free.
    Sweeeet, I will pack up Amanda, Jesse, Daniel, the dog.......hope you have room for all of us.
    Sheila Paul
    Instructor - Texas Tornado Boot Camp
    Race Official - MotoAmerica

Scers sidekick... PuhRobin Yearly Supporter Foolds's Avatar

[QUOTE=REPSOLSASH;395974]+1

what??
    thanks for we're all a little stooopider now

Quote Originally Posted by Craven_Morehead View Post

Let me know if you need any help packing your shit

I mean packing
    Lol ya sorry about that. I was trying to work on the phone and post at the same time.

Gonna miss you, hope it works out great for you!

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Quote Originally Posted by 1ofTheBoys View Post
    Get better for me? Things have been great here just a little bump in the road. Thanks Frank
    Well, Texas sucks, we all know that, but I meant maybe the job thing will be better! We know the RIDING sure won't be!

Sad to see you go, you're on of the sweetest people here, by far, and we'll miss ya! Let me know if you need any help or anything. I still owe ya one for taking me to that Av's game.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Crazy changes, I am going to miss you a lot Sheila. Hopefully I will see you at track days. If you hit the Denver area, and need a place for you to stay, your family and/or bikes, let me know.
    Last edited by Vehicle 1; Wed Jan 7th, 2009 at 06:47 PM.
    636 '04
    DRZ400SM '08
    EXC 520 '02

Chief Viffer Lifetime Supporter dirkterrell's Avatar

Well I have decided to move to Texas at the end of January.
    Oh, hell no! What gave you the idea that this was even permissible? Do you even realize how many people you are hurting by doing this?

Seriously, best of luck down there. I wish you didn't have to go and I know Susan will be really bummed when I tell her.

Dirk
    Formerly MRA #211 - High Precision Racing

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self- preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property, and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

--Thomas Jefferson

Like everyone said best of luck never got to meet you but its still sad to see someone go. But lately moving out of CO seems to be the thing to do lately.
    R.I.P. Lahela 10/12/1986-08/01/2008

Want to become a super hero? http://www.donoralliance.org/info-page-1

"I don't fail I just succeed at finding ways that don't work."
    Chris Titus

CSC Spelling Bee Champ 2008 and 2009

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Sucky. You're gonna be missed, but I guess you've picked up on that by now.

Well hey.... Two things.

1.) You're doing what you dig, and I can respect that. A little infusion of excitement in ones life never hurt anybody. And although I've never been, I hear that S.A. is beautiful.

2.) When the beauty, excitement, and novelty of it all wears off (and you have the opportunity to), you know where your friends will be waiting for you.

Here's to a change of venue.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Thats it, your not allowed to leave.
    Mike

Why tiptoe through life, only to arrive safely at death!

www.myspace.com/mikehoner
    http://www.pickeringsauto.com/index.htm
    I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself

Sorry to hear you are leaving us! One good thing is that if you are still going to race, the CMRA in Texas is a really big race club.
    Let me know if you need any contacts. I know alot of racers down there.
    Mike
    No doubt about the future, No regrets about the past!

Oh Sheila.. I am sorry sorry to hear you are moving!!! We still have R2SL events!!! Let us know if you need any help with anything!! I will sure miss you and Amanda at the track this summer!! Thanks for all the help and advice last season!
    Jennifer Hom l MRA #888

Thanks to all my 08 sponsors

Sick Girlz/ Vitamin Energy/ Vanmar Michelin/ Brother's BBQ/ G Force Powersports

Dear Lord Sweet Baby Jesuz......

I don't log in for two days and look what happens. I don't want you to go Sheila, but I understand.

Yanno our Wang nights won't be the same without you. We will need to have a going away party for you, and you make sure that you get back here to visit on occassion, ok?

Leah
    05 Raven R1
    01 YZ250F

man good luck with your move.
    san antonio is really humid, but great riding 99.9% of the year.

im from a little town just north west of san antonio, called boerne. boerne lays just in the hill country and yes, south texas is very beautiful! i moved here last may. texas is cheap for steak, living, and cant beat living with family.

best of luck to you with your move and in your future. economy sucks, but life is good! keep your chin up lady.

plenty of racing in texas, AND NO SNOW!!!! GL out there and you will be missed. casey will miss robbin parts of your 6 too : ) j/p

VANMAR!!!!
    Bridgestone Tires
    www.fastermotorsports.net
    www.youngbloodracing.com
    www.chicanetrackdays.com

Erik Cromer |MRA #611

Quote Originally Posted by swademaster View Post
    Good luck.
    Thanks Wade.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovinCO View Post
    Wow, I'm totally bummed to hear you're moving Sheila! Good luck and I'm sure you'll jump back into a job once you get down there. I hope you come back to Denver in the future.
    Thanks Wyeth, I will be back to visit for sure and we will see what the future brings.

Quote Originally Posted by konichd View Post
    Sorry to hear Sheila, hopefully the move goes well and good luck in TX!
    Thanks DK, my bikes are coming with me so it should be a good move.
    Sheila Paul

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter t_jolt's Avatar

Thanks DK, my bikes are coming with me so it should be a good move.
    Your bikes are always welcome at my place so i know a person, who would be willing to give you a favor, for your track bike for sale. you in? haha

Good luck!

Tyrel
    Mitsujagvettecedes 1000RXTS GTR

Hand built by Jerry Garcia, Dan Gurney, Chuck Norris and Duntov's ghost. GT97 turbo,
    8WD, berilium pistons, titanium rods, unobtanium crank. Block forged from the dead souls of Mongol warriors. Depleted Uranium Dog box, Flubber tires, and stage 87 axles.

-1.07 @5.7c

Quote Originally Posted by Joew4505 View Post
    Sorry to hear Sheila. Best of luck to you and the family. I will be sure to wish you a farewell in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    good luck Sheila..... you'll definitely be missed.
    I will miss you guys too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Repsol a095 View Post
    Sheila,

UnSuk and I are really going to miss you. You hold a special place in our hearts as you were one of the first people in Colorado to be extremely welcoming when we moved here. You and your daughter will be truly missed. Good luck in TX, and you are always welcome to stay with us if you need a place when you come and visit.
    Aww Patrick, I can still remember you passing me on the track in the corners (2 up). I am going to miss you and UnSuk as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyck View Post
    Aww and I was just getting to know you and Amanda. Sorry to see you go. I wish I had gotten more of a chance to hang out with you both
    There's still 3 weeks left for hanging out.
    Sheila Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    Gonna miss you, hope it works out great for you!
    Thanks Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    Well, Texas sucks, we all know that, but I meant maybe the job thing will be better! We know the RIDING sure won't be!

Sad to see you go, you're on of the sweetest people here, by far, and we'll miss ya! Let me know if you need any help or anything. I still owe ya one for taking me to that Av's game.
    OMG that game was so long ago I almost forgot. That was always nice whn my boss gave me his tickets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vehicle 1 View Post
    Crazy changes, I am going to miss you a lot Sheila. Hopefully I will see you at track days. If you hit the Denver area, and need a place for you to stay, your family and/or bikes, let me know.
    Thanks Diego
    Quote Originally Posted by dirkterrell View Post
    Oh, hell no! What gave you the idea that this was even permissible? Do you even realize how many people you are hurting by doing this?

Seriously, best of luck down there. I wish you didn't have to go and I know Susan will be really bummed when I tell her.

Dirk
    We'll just have to get the 2 Sheila's and Susan together to have a night out before I leave.
    Sheila Paul

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

We'll just have to get the 2 Sheila's and Susan together to have a night out before I leave.
    Well heck... forget the Going Away Party! That's the night out, I want to go on!
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by Tipys View Post
    Like everyone said best of luck never got to meet you but its still sad to see someone go. But lately moving out of CO seems to be the thing to do lately.
    There's definitely allot of people making changes now days.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    Sucky. You're gonna be missed, but I guess you've picked up on that by now.

Well hey.... Two things.

1.) You're doing what you dig, and I can respect that. A little infusion of excitement in ones life never hurt anybody. And although I've never been, I hear that S.A. is beautiful.

2.) When the beauty, excitement, and novelty of it all wears off (and you have the opportunity to), you know where your friends will be waiting for you.

Here's to a change of venue.
    Barn, I definitely know where you all are and will be back up at least to visit.
    Quote Originally Posted by 200sr20 View Post
    Thats it, your not allowed to leave.
    Ya and your not allowed to tell me what to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by hcr25 View Post
    Sorry to hear you are leaving us! One good thing is that if you are still going to race, the CMRA in Texas is a really big race club.
    Let me know if you need any contacts. I know alot of racers down there.
    Mike
    Thanks Mike, Not sure if I am going to race this year but I will be doing track days and would appreciate any contacts to have someone to ride with.
    Sheila Paul

Quote Originally Posted by 500rgurl View Post
    Oh Sheila.. I am sorry sorry to hear you are moving!!! We still have R2SL events!!! Let us know if you need any help with anything!! I will sure miss you and Amanda at the track this summer!! Thanks for all the help and advice last season!
    I will definitely be up for the R2SL events...and now that DK rents track bikes maybe we could get out on the track together when I come up to visit.
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsTonic View Post
    Dear Lord Sweet Baby Jesuz......

I don't log in for two days and look what happens. I don't want you to go Sheila, but I understand.

Yanno our Wang nights won't be the same without you. We will need to have a going away party for you, and you make sure that you get back here to visit on occassion, ok?
    I know, I know, I should have said something last week when we were at your house but Amanda is having a little bit of a hard time with the move. Going away party sounds awesome, Amanda and I would like to see everyone before we leave.
    Sheila Paul

Quote Originally Posted by bizzo View Post
    man good luck with your move.
    san antonio is really humid, but great riding 99.9% of the year.

im from a little town just north west of san antonio, called boerne. boerne lays just in the hill country and yes, south texas is very beautiful! i moved here last may. texas is cheap for steak, living, and cant beat living with family.

best of luck to you with your move and in your future. economy sucks, but life is good! keep your chin up lady.
    Well I really liked it when I went to visit and the humidity can't be any worse than when I lived in OKC years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by cromer611 View Post
    plenty of racing in texas, AND NO SNOW!!!! GL out there and you will be missed. casey will miss robbin parts of your 6 too : ) j/p
    Ya I even made sure I had 2 bikes close in years just so Casey could borrow parts.
    Quote Originally Posted by t_jolt View Post
    Your bikes are always welcome at my place so i know a person, who would be willing to give you a favor, for your track bike for sale. you in? haha

Good luck!

Tyrel
    Your a piece of work Tyrel but I still love ya. 2 of the 3 bikes are going with me baby and hopefully the '01' sells before I leave.
    Sheila Paul

Sheila, wow, sad day when you leave. I can't believe it, but sometimes a new start in a new place is what you need. Good luck to you and you still have my number, just call me up if you need help with anything.... You already know you will be missed so I will save all that mushy sh*t.....

Quote Originally Posted by Slo1299 View Post
    Sheila, wow, sad day when you leave. I can't believe it, but sometimes a new start in a new place is what you need. Good luck to you and you still have my number, just call me up if you need help with anything.... You already know you will be missed so I will save all that mushy sh*t.....
    Ya save the mushy stuff cause I don't need to fry my keyboard Luv ya Jay.

For any of you thinking I am going to hate Texas....here is where I am going to live.
    Attachment 10696[
    Sheila Paul