Thread: Anyone up for a NM trail ride next Sunday?

Anyone up for a NM trail ride next Sunday?

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=421457

Start/End : I-25 Escondida Exit 152 (Just north of Socorro) at NM480
    Date: Sunday January 18th, 2009
    Meet Time: Between 10:00 and 10:20AM

I am gonna haul my DR down. Its a 6 to 6 1/2 drive, I am planning on pulling out of here around 2:30 AM Sunday morning. We should be back around midnight or 1 AM.

Lemme know if you're feeling up to it.
    Last edited by Mental; Sat Jan 10th, 2009 at 11:19 PM.
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

Re: Anyone up for a NM trail ride next Sunday?

Do I want to go? YES!!!

Will my marriage and all my posessions be in tact when I return? NO!!!!!!!!!

There's no place like home............

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dallas View Post
    Do I want to go? YES!!!

Will my marriage and all my posessions be in tact when I return? NO!!!!!!!!!

But you will have;
    1) Your bike
    2) Your balls back where they belong.
    3) Your sanity and peace.

Don't worry, she can't by law not allow you to see you kids at least once a year.

I see this as the best positive potential life changing event ever in your future.

You will recieve a bill in the mail for my demarital services.

Peace Bash
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Honestly dude, you'll be gone before she wakes up, and back after she's alseep. If she thinks about it, you're really only gonna be gone for like 12 hours of her time...
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

Scott?? Mike?? Matt??

Quote Originally Posted by Bashed View Post
    You will recieve a credit in the mail for my demarital services.

Peace Bash
    There, I fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mental View Post
    Honestly dude, you'll be gone before she wakes up, and back after she's alseep. If she thinks about it, you're really only gonna be gone for like 12 hours of her time...
    But I have alot of cool stuff...........

There's no place like home............

Come on Dallas you atleast got a few days where you could slowly move all your really cool stuff somewhere out of the house that way you get to keep the really cool stuff
    R.I.P. Lahela 10/12/1986-08/01/2008

Want to become a super hero? http://www.donoralliance.org/info-page-1

"I don't fail I just succeed at finding ways that don't work."
    Chris Titus

CSC Spelling Bee Champ 2008 and 2009

This is how Da South Side does Tounge Piercing.

Mike????

UHMMMMMMM NO!!!!!!!!!!

No Dirt till March and that is all I (and his ortho) have to say about that!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and Mental I'll know if he sneaks out so those special ops you all are planning to smuggle him out will fail and I will be standing gaurd with baseball bat in hand !!!!!!!!
    One time I got stopped for speeding on the Colordo Utah boarder
    and after a discussion with the Officer about Bannana's, pockets and glad tidings to all he let me off with a warning
    and a farewell of "I am always on this strech of highway and I will be watching for you."
    My response "I feel so much better knowing that you Officer Pennywise will be looking out for me."
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 636Chick View Post
    UHMMMMMMM NO!!!!!!!!!!

No Dirt till March and that is all I (and his ortho) have to say about that!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and Mental I'll know if he sneaks out so those special ops you all are planning to smuggle him out will fail and I will be standing gaurd with baseball bat in hand !!!!!!!!
    Krissy, there are more than 1 Mike on the southern section that rides dirt.
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Quote Originally Posted by Bashed View Post
    Krissy, there are more than 1 Mike on the southern section that rides dirt.
    Ahhh your the only Southern Mike to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( I think I just threw up in my mouth a little)

Don't care if you guy's could figure out how to get you out and on dirt you'd be doin it I know you all tooo well!!!
    and after a discussion with the Officer about Bannana's, pockets and glad tidings to all he let me off with a warning
    and a farewell of "I am always on this strech of highway and I will be watching for you."
    My response "I feel so much better knowing that you Officer Pennywise will be looking out for me."
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

Scott?? Mike?? Matt??
    I don't think my gixxer suspension is up to the task, nor do I have the gear for it. Maybe an excuse to buy a new bike?
    If You Can't Ride It or Take it to Bed. It Ain't Worth Having!

Quote Originally Posted by matt2778 View Post
    I don't think my gixxer suspension is up to the task, nor do I have the gear for it. Maybe an excuse to buy a new bike?
    In addition to the other Mike who rides dirt, there is also another Matt. But yes, there is always a reason to buy another bike.

Chrissy, you really think I would incurr your wrath for this?! You're friends with my wife!! Naw, like I told Mikey B in the other thread, if he was 100%, I would have just called him first.

Oops, all I saw were the names and thought is was Bash and his band of merry men
    If You Can't Ride It or Take it to Bed. It Ain't Worth Having!

Chrissy, you really think I would incurr your wrath for this?! You're friends with my wife!! Naw, like I told Mikey B in the other thread, if he was 100%, I would have just called him first.
    Yes I think you guy's would just to see if you could pull it off.........you thrill seeking freaks . Always up for a good challenge and I think Bash would do it just to get one over on the Warden as I am so affectionately called these day's .

Quote Originally Posted by matt2778 View Post
    Bash and his band of merry men
    Now that is freaking funny as hell visual Bash and his buddies in their tights and feather caps frolicking through the woods BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 636Chick View Post
    Now that is freaking funny as hell visual Bash and his buddies in their tights and feather caps frolicking through the woods BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    Krissy,
    I'm afraid we will need a picture to go along with this image. The picture will be for those of us without an imagination. I sm sure you can find one somewhere.