Thread: More Metal

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

More Metal

This is three years of pain and bullshit because some other person couldn't pay attention. A little bitter, sure, but for the most part I have come to accept my lot in this and will be moving on. This is accually surgery # 3 to get me somewhat back to where I used to be as best as modern medicine will allow.
    Just pay attention as best as you can and hopfully you wont fuck somebody elses life up.

So much for gettting thru the airport in a speedy matter.

The warden has resloved to let me enjoy low impact activities now. Wo Ho!
    Who's up for a short ride this weeked? Looks to be sort of mild out temp wise.
    Last edited by Bashed; Tue Sep 13th, 2011 at 10:27 AM.
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

Re: More Metal

Quote Originally Posted by Bashed View Post
    ...More Metal...
    False advertising!
    I thought this thread was gonna be about Metallica.

Hope your recoup is going well Mikey, can't keep a good man down.
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

AKA "Devaclis"

It would appear you sat on a metal button.
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

heal faster!!! then you & matty can have a foot race!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post
    It would appear you sat on a metal button.

Keep that on the QT dude. That is a government listening implant I recieved back in Nam. Super top secret shit, really.

Here's a nice color shot just after I got home.

Better living thru pharmisuticals sp.
    Last edited by Bashed; Tue Sep 13th, 2011 at 10:27 AM.
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Mmmm... I'm hungry.
    "That which does not kill you only postpones the inevitable."

Get better soon but don't push it. We need to do some dual sport riding this summer if you are up to it.
    13 BMW F800GS, 01 Suzuki DRZ 400S
    "It's not about the destination. It's about the ride"
    www.colorado2wheels.com

Hot dAAyum. I am hurting just looking at that.
    "6 pairs of kicks is my definition of 12 steps"

so i haven't been here forever, but what happened? that looks like it really hurt like a mofo.

memories......

good luck with the healing.

i'm lucky enough to only have had the one surgery. most likely will have another in about 10 years when the arthritis starts to kick in.
    Last edited by Matty; Fri Jan 16th, 2009 at 09:09 AM.
    Remember Yesterday. Plan For Tomorrow. Live For Today.

Current Stable:

'o5 SuzukiGSX-1oooR
    (Custom Street Fighter).
    'o6 Pitster Pro 50cc Pit Bike (125cc Big Bore Kit).

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    memories......

good luck with the healing.

i'm lucky enough to only have had the one surgery. most likely will have another in about 10 years when the arthritis starts to kick in.

That is exactally what occured. Thet joint just statred to collapase and acute arthritis set in. Good thing is the doc said this hardware being metal on metal should last the rest of my time here before it wears out.YEA!
    Now to move on to start racing again.
    Peace Bash

AKA "Devaclis"

Hip-e
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!