Thread: For those Pirelli lovers among us

For those Pirelli lovers among us

Win a trip to wonderful Utah!!!

Actually, it's pretty cool. Buy a tire, enter to win a trip to World Superbike.

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/3/2313...p-Contest.aspx

In celebration of the best performance street tires in the world, Pirelli invites enthusiasts to enter its contest to win a trip for two to the 2009 World Superbike races at Miller Motorsports Park, Tooele, Utah.

To enter just purchase a Pirelli Diablo Rosso or Diablo Corsa III tire, front or rear. With the tire receipt in hand, log onto: www.getpirelli.com, then follow the directions to register each tire on a claim form and sign up to win a trip for two to the 2009 USA World Superbike races at Miller Motorsports Park. Every tire purchased is another chance for fame.

The WSBK event at Miller is America’s exclusive superbike event. The weekend begins Friday with practice and qualifying capped off Saturday afternoon with Superbike SuperPole. On Sunday there are two Superbike races and the WSBK World Supersport race. This is the only 2009 event where the greatest WSBK racers can be seen in the USA, including American AMA Superbike champion Ben Spies.

The Grand Prize includes a trip for two to Salt Lake City from your nearest commercial airport, hotel accommodations, transportation to and from the hotel and Miller Motorsports Park, cool Pirelli stuff, and introductions to riders and teams, subject to event logistics. As with all WSBK events, all WSBK classes exclusively use Pirelli Diablo race tries, the brand setting the standards for spec-tire motorcycle road racing worldwide.

The Pirelli Diablo Rosso hyper-sport tires are the latest evolution of the Diablo line of performance tires, providing street riders with the ultimate in feel and feedback. The Diablo Corsa III track-day tires have a multi-compound profile, giving riders the ultimate in cornering traction combined with street-riding mileage.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

AKA "Devaclis"

Re: For those Pirelli lovers among us

Man, I am about to buy a Pirelli for the Pi but it not a qualifying tire
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

agreed. I'm about to buy a replacement set of tires for my 86 Fz600, but they're the sport demons...amazing tire btw! (not for real sport bikes though)

Douche Yearly Supporter Sortarican's Avatar

I bought a new rear Corsa III from Jim @ TFOG in November I think.
    I'll have to dig up the receipt and forge it to January.

BTW,
    Diablo Corsa III's are some sweet tires.
    Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls would scarcely get your feet wet.

AKA "Devaclis"

How are the middles on those tires Jeff? LOL
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Quote Originally Posted by XJ600s View Post
    agreed. I'm about to buy a replacement set of tires for my 86 Fz600, but they're the sport demons...amazing tire btw! (not for real sport bikes though)
    Did you call me for a price on those?
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Quote Originally Posted by TFOGGuys View Post
    Did you call me for a price on those?
    not yet. I found the ones I need on eBay for cheap, just deciding if I can then afford to mount them. how soon could you get them in stock if (and I doubt you have the size) you don't already have them? how much to mount (wheels on bike, I don't have stands to hold the bike without wheels
    )