Thread: Just in time for Valentine's Day

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Just in time for Valentine's Day

Hey girlies...I just have to share this and thought you'd all get a chuckle outta my misfortune...so, here goes...

So, there's this movie coming out on Feb. 6. Here's the link...http://www.hesjustnotthatintoyoumovie.com/ click on "Video" and watch the trailers if you haven't seen them on TV, yet.

Why do I showcase this movie? Cuz I was dumped 3 years ago by a guy who bought me the book...lol...yeah. The story goes...we were dating for 5 months and when I got a tad upset with him one time, he couldn't deal with the pressure of going through a misunderstanding, so instead he decided to dump me. But, he waited through the holidays, buying me Christmas presents, taking me out for New Years, telling me he loved me, etc. and then a week after New Years, he calls and says, let's meet at Starbucks. I knew immediately what was gonna happen, so I got there early, got my coffee and when he arrived, I asked if he was happy in the relationship. He was shocked that I knew what was going on, but admitted to wanting to break up. When we finished our talk, I followed him to his car and he had the book in a gift bag and said he was going to give it to me to help me understand that he wanted to break up with me, cuz he was afraid I was gonna throw a fit. Ha! He truly had no clue who I was. And that's the point of the book...

Anyhoo, I highly recommend the movie, or book, or both. And not just to you girls. Guys? Listen up and go...or get the book. Oh and there's a quiz on that site that opens up the eyes a tad.

That is all.
    Last edited by mtnairlover; Wed Jan 28th, 2009 at 12:50 PM.
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways