Thread: The British Called, They Want Their Guns Back

The British Called, They Want Their Guns Back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQoQTdVlxkA

In correlation with the"H.R. 45 Blari Holt's Firarm Licensing" thread. In this video the British talk about how they let their right to owning guns go. It hits on how violent crimes when up over 40% after the gun confiscation and gun ban laws went into affect.

It also hits on the man named "Tony Martin". A man who did not turn in his shotgun under Britains gun ban laws. One night was attacked at his farmhouse and shot and killed one of his attackers and wounded the second. Under Britains gun laws, Tony Martin went to jail for life. He was only protecting his life, home and property. Unfortunately it's these kind of laws that get passed by "freaks" in the government, that law abiding citizens end up going to jail for protecting their own life.

The two men involved in Mr. Martin's incident were long time criminals. One only 16 years of age(who was shot and killed , had a rap sheet of 29 convictions!!! yep 29. The 30 year old in the case, had 34 convictions and was already jailed before for robbery.

Watch this video at 9 minutes long, it's something that goes by quick. It's worth the whole video because this is a vivid and uncanny look at what will happen to America should our politicians be allowed more and more power over our right to keep and bear arms.

Watch the video as a great warning from the Brits, they lost their "Right" in fact just handed it right over to their government. The same fate will befall us, lest we do otherwise.....
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Re: The British Called, They Want Their Guns Back

Ive seen that video a while back, but the message is still very real. I am trying my best to get my concealed license as fast as possible so if anything happens like that I can hopefully be Grandfathered in. But, I do hope we NEVER get to this point.
    2003 Suzuki SV1000S
    1993 Yamaha FZR 600 Tear Down!!
    1996 Yamaha FZR 600 <Sold>
    Twitter!

Right-Wing Nut-Job DavidofColorado's Avatar

Re: The British Called, They Want Their Guns Back

They back out of this being the last legislation written on the subject. Just like they backed out of the second amendment. "Shall not be infringed" is not a dare.
    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." Thomas Jefferson