Thread: My new helmet!

My new helmet!

Schweet...

Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Re: My new helmet!

lol.. i love it! need to link this and the NY lego thread
    hehe
    ~Jess~
    2010 Triumph Daytona 675 SE
    2008 Kawi GREEN Ninja 650R

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySideUp View Post
    Sometimes things happen beyond our power and we can't make it. Like...your brake lines "accidentally" get cut, or a nice man comes through your window in the middle of the night and politely suggests you withdraw from the activity...who knows?

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter 64BonnieLass's Avatar

That is perfect for you.

Although I think if that helmet were ever staring me down at a stop light, I would just
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

Awesome!

i saw that same picture somewhere else on the web. hah thats sick though!

I didn't know Salsashark was Mexican.....wait maybe that is Asian
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Done by the same artist... this picture cracked me up... and inspires me.

Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!

Well hells bells, I need to print that and post it in the ambulances. So when I get the gomers that complain about lack of mobility, I can just show them the pic and get 'em to smile! Adapt and overcome baby!
    ~Jess~

Sometimes things happen beyond our power and we can't make it. Like...your brake lines "accidentally" get cut, or a nice man comes through your window in the middle of the night and politely suggests you withdraw from the activity...who knows?

or just shove a tube down their throat!

I took it as no matter how old you are, never pass up the opportunity to play on a swing set. Maybe he should have hung a rascal scooter instead of a wheelchair.

Well if they're able to complain about anything to me, my docs generally frown upon me shoving shit down their necks... alas - my job could be so much more fun!

and those rascals are fooking heavy and unbalanced... no swingy swingy. they can modify those wheelchairs with seat belts and harnesses! I'm all about playground/swingset play time!!
    ~Jess~

they'd complain more about duct tape over the mouth and a diloted drip!

at least one looks like a medical procedure

hehee... the dilaudid drip would probably negate the need for duct tape! But I HAVE gone in to the ER with a trash can taped around a patient's head once... drunk ass punk that we couldn't control the vomiting on and he thought it was great fun to puke right in my lap.

albeit I have no issue with taping someone's mouth shut when they keep spitting on me... and this happens with a disturbing regularity with the drunk/drugged crowd.
    ~Jess~

hey, don't diss the dilaudid drip. that stuff got me through surgery recovery more than anything...oh wait, nevermind...it was the dilaudid 2mg tabs, vicodin, and codein that fixed things up and keep the recovery going smoothly 2 years later... i mean uhhh...wait who said what now?

I have much respect for the dilaudid... it got me through kidney stones in my early 20s!

oh Lord yes, dilaudid is some good stuff! It has gotten me through multiple surgeries as well. I was particularly fond of the patient controlled dilaudid pump I was on after my appendectomy! lol
    I wasn't knocking it in the least, I was just referring to the fact that it is a narcotic and thus slows down/potentially impairs the respiratory drive. Thus no longer a need for duct tape! =)
    ~Jess~