Thread: Just one week to Go !

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Just one week to Go !

Finally the winter is over and there is only
    one week to go till professional racing resumes.
    Down here in Da Springs on Speed Channel
    Sunday, March 1st, 2:00pm

World Superbike Phillip Island round # 1

Bout frick'in time.....
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Re: Just one week to Go !

Does anyone get together at a sports bar and watch or does everyone sit at home? Back in Atl, we could get a pretty good size group together. The bars would give us a screen for racing.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

We went to a bar the last year. This would be the perfect thing to end my vacation
    R.I.P. Lahela 10/12/1986-08/01/2008

Want to become a super hero? http://www.donoralliance.org/info-page-1

"I don't fail I just succeed at finding ways that don't work."
    Chris Titus

CSC Spelling Bee Champ 2008 and 2009

I'll be visiting my lady in Cali. next weekend, but would deff. be down for future races!!
    "Leze Le Bon Temps Roulet"
    Let The Good Times Roll!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bashed View Post
    Bout frick'in time.....
    +1

I know I'm ready for World and MotoGP to get going.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    Does anyone get together at a sports bar and watch or does everyone sit at home? Back in Atl, we could get a pretty good size group together. The bars would give us a screen for racing.
    On that note, I just got permission from Ms Mental to host the event at our house. So for SoCo and any Northies that want to make the drive, com on down. We'll open up the house at 12:30 or so. We'll have some beer and soda and my wife will make her world famous Cheese dip along with other munchies. Don't come if you're allergic to dogs.
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...