Thread: US Soldier Gives Iraqi Police A Little Talk

US Soldier Gives Iraqi Police A Little Talk

http://www.liveleak.com/mp.swf?confi...5334%26embed=1
    WARNING NSFW for Language
    This dude is the s**t!!! I love the way he lays it all out for them. He's so right and he didn't pull any punches. This was great...
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Sat Feb 21st, 2009 at 06:50 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Re: US Soldier Gives Iraqi Police A Little Talk

That was a saweet video! get your thumbs ooutta your asses and start acting like Iraqui policement haha gotta loveit.

Oorah.

Hahaha, nice!!!!! I wasn't interested in watching it at first but glad I did.

Haha nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panman06 View Post
    Oorah.
    And it's hooah for the Army.
    -Greg
    2013 BMW R1200GS

Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    Haha nice.

And it's hooah for the Army.
    But I'm a Marine. I say Oorah.

I like that he's callin' them out for not doing what's right, but the phrase "you're too much of a fucking woman" is very, very sexist. How about, "you're too fuckin' weak..."

Quote Originally Posted by Panman06 View Post
    But I'm a Marine. I say Oorah.

Well, I was in the Air Force. I say "YIPPIE!"

You Deserve What You Accept
    Whatever, I didn't vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by RCStylin' View Post
    I like that he's callin' them out for not doing what's right, but the phrase "you're too much of a fucking woman" is very, very sexist. How about, "you're too fuckin' weak..."
    Well you've got to look at it in the context. Arabs don't like being called women because their view of women is that they are second rate citizens to them. So it's an insult to the iraqi police.

Second, it's historical that the men always do the fighting. From the ancient times with the great warriors to today's soldiers of the battlefield. Combat has always been and will always been a man's place and arena. I'm not saying women can't serve in the military because they are just as mentality capable of carrying out tasks as men are. But I think that in a combat situation where there is a good possibility of hand to hand fighting or engagement, I think that men should be the sole fighters on the battlefield. It just levels the playing field and doesn't pit a woman against a man in a fight.

So in essence he's telling these guys to step up and behave like "MEN" and not act like worried women.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."