Thread: Amnesty Legislation *WTF*

Amnesty Legislation *WTF*

* Removed for being old news...real old news *
    Last edited by *GSXR~SNAIL*; Mon Feb 23rd, 2009 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Old stuff...
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Re: Amnesty Legislation *WTF*

You have got to be EFFFFFING kidding me!!!

I mean WTF???

Eric
    CSBA#477
    00 Triumph Sprint RS
    www.cocsba.com

You do realize that is from 2007, right? That was about G. Bush's famously failed amnesty proposal. Just the you-tube comments are almost 1 year old.
    1989 Honda Hawk,2005 crf250x supermoto

It is better to communicate good information than to offer misinformation in the name of good communication. Alastair B Fraser

Thanks Filo...went to the first three pages of comments and they looked to only be a few weeks old and assumed it was recent. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Liberty never came from government. The history of liberty is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it. Woodrow Wilson, September 9th, 1912

"The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, waistoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

Quote Originally Posted by Filo View Post
    You do realize that is from 2007, right? That was about G. Bush's famously failed amnesty proposal. Just the you-tube comments are almost 1 year old.
    OK, way to make me feel dumb, DOH!!!!
    Eric
    CSBA#477
    00 Triumph Sprint RS
    www.cocsba.com

Quote Originally Posted by BigE View Post
    OK, way to make me feel dumb, DOH!!!!

You and me both...I sent the friend who sent this to me a big thanks.

It might be a year old, but there's more than a year's worth of "stupid" in that prop. Thank heavens it failed. Come to think of it, it's so ridiculous, I can't help but wonder if it was designed to fail.