Thread: *** 2009 St. Patrick's Day Parade ***

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

Talking *** 2009 St. Patrick's Day Parade ***

The CSC is once again entered in this year's (Denver's 47th Annual) St. Patrick's Day Parade!

This year's parade takes place on Saturday, March 14th.

The current economic times are hitting everyone hard, and as a result we don't have sponsorship to cover our costs for this year. In another thread I had mentioned $5/person and you wear your own green t-shirt as the worst-case scenario, but I've talked it over with a couple of people and they have encouraged me to go this route:
    Commemorative t-shirts designed specifically for this years parade will be provided, the cost of which will be bundled into the entry fee, to be paid by each participant, at the rate of $20/rider, and $10/passenger.

$15 of the rider entry fee (and 100% of the passenger entry fee) is non-refundable as all of that money is going towards the t-shirts, which you will receive regardless if you actually ride in the parade or not.
    Complete details will be distributed by email to registered participants.

As in the past, our entry is limited to 30 bikes, and these numbers will once again be filled on a sign-up basis, however, this year we're going to do things a little differently... this year, sign up will be a 2-step process:

1. Reply to this thread if you are serious about participating (this includes braving cold temps in the morning )
    2. Paypal your entry fee to cosportbikeclub@hotmail.com ($20 if you're riding solo, $30 if you're bringing a passenger).
      IMPORTANT - You must include the following:

• Your CSC screen name (so I can confirm your entry)
    • What size t-shirt you want, and (if applicable) what size t-shirt your passenger wants. Note: if you plan on wearing the t-shirt over your gear, please take that into consideration.
    Sign-up deadline has been extended until Noon on Monday (March 2nd)... Your payment must be received by this time in order for you to participate. If you have a problem getting me the money by this deadline, please send me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out. EDIT: If PayPal is not convenient for you, send me a PM and we'll try and work something else out.

Sign-up has Ended

Important:
    Participants must carry proof of insurance - parade marshals may be asking for it. If you can't provide it, you won't be allowed to participate in the parade.

Post-parade activities haven't been made yet, but in the past, we've usually ended up at Breckenridge Brewery, located along the parade route at 2220 Blake St.

Here is the master list: (your name will only be added once I receive payment)
    0. Ralph & Donna (in the truck up front)
    1. Spiderman
    2. Timmay
    3. Snowman
    4. McVaaahhh
    5. DevilsTonic
    6. WidowmakerDutch
    7. dirkterrell
    8. CBRSue
    9. Bebop
    10. GixxerCarrie
    11. Mastap07
    12. Christian Cowboy - can't make it - spot being filled by Zuhalter Vati
    13. eg bter
    14. *TNT*
    15. rapparee
    16. 200sr20
    17. REPSOLSASH - can't make it - spot being filled by Raptor
    18. slayermd
    19. bs_nate
    20. Horsman
    21. ShinySideUp
    22. Sleev
    23. MetaLord 9
    24. knightdo - can't make it - SPOT AVAILABLE
    25. friend of *TNT*
    26. Canuck
    Last edited by Spiderman; Thu Mar 12th, 2009 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Update list with paid participants
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.