Hey CSC'rs
I am here to put out the word for the Walk now for Autism walk that will be on May 30th 2009. Times are tough for every one including the walk.... Grants and donations are down this year which is expected with the hard economic times. I am posting my home page here Kaegen's Krew Donation Page If you want to help out that would be awesome. (Please feel free to forward the page to your friends and family) If you would like to join Kaegen's Krew and walk that would also be very cool. I would also suggest every one go to www.autismspeaks.org and learn the signs of Autism. With 1 in 150 children (1 every 20 minutes) diagnosed with an ASD (autism spectrum disorder), many of you probably know some one with an ASD. If you have a loved one with an ASD, please forward me their name and I would be happy to put it on our team shirt, even if you don't walk. Colorado is the 49th state in funding for families with an ASD, and we are the #1 state for out of pocket costs for families dealing with and ASD.... Any help would be great.
If you have a company that wishes to donate (or know of one) your logo will also be put on our team shirt. Thanks, Rick.

If anyone has any questions r/t autism or need information please feel free to pm me and I will shoot you my # so we can talk.