So after all winter of getting quotes on work, I decided to install my clear alternatives integrated tail lights and license place re-locater myself. Even though I have previously decided never to do my own work on my bike because I have no experience, but I said what the hell....Had the parts, had the time. So I dug in!

After installing the clear alternatives tail light, which was a fairly easy install I then realized that the left side turn signal led's were only partially working. So after I installed them, I then installed my new license plate bracket. Tucked it underneath the seat pretty good, measured things up so it was nice and straight, looked nice. So I drove to Faster, pulled it up the ramp where there was shade and took a look at the lights, talked to Nick and he said to take it off, repack it and bring it back to him so he could talk to the manufacturer about the defective piece. When driven down the ramp also heard a noise, come to find out that when the swingarm compressed the license plate came down and hit the rear tire fender. Ahhh, the little things.

So I learned quite a bit to say the least, I cut the oem fender off my bike and removed the turned signal stalks, bike looks alot better and I gained some confidence working on the bike.

I am not happy with the performance or the look of the clear alternatives piece, but I may be stuck with it....All in a days work right?

Jr