Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Japanese Scientists: Warming Is Not Caused By Human Activity

Top Japanese Scientists: Warming Is Not Caused By Human Activity

Nathaniel
    13 DRZ400SM (mine) -- 08 CBR 600RR (wife's) -- 06 GSX-R 600 (sold)
    I don't always test my code, but when I do, I do it in production.

Re: Top Japanese Scientists: Warming Is Not Caused By Human Activity

Not a good website to get your info from. They beleive 9/11 was an inside job.

MRA Racer No.427

meh...I just saw it on another forum without really looking into it
    Nathaniel

I was feeling rather lazy
    Nathaniel

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

It's actually worse for us if we didn't cause it. Think about it. That would mean it isn't reversible, and that we've made such an insignificant impact that the greater functions of the planet will go on irrespective of anything we do. We'll just get to sit and watch while the planet does a global fuck-you and the next dominant species comes about.

I like everyone who says "humans couldn't have caused it, so no need to worry". In reality, that's the less-desirable outcome.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

No problem. That site has had an agenda from day one and has gotten better at getting reconised. I like the stuff about the secret concentration camps for the americans that disagree with the goverment.

MRA Racer No.427

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    Not a good website to get your info from. They beleive 9/11 was an inside job.
    And you don't???

It's awfully odd how many things don't add up when it comes to the buildings collapsing! And is funny how some things added up too well. Hmmm?? I'm not saying that our gov had anything to do with it, but I do think that people in the gov are capable of such things, and there was a lot of compelling evidence that supports the conspiracy theory. Capable, shit, we do that sort of thing in war against other countries, well, hopefully not killing thousands of innocent civilians,,,,,except for WWII and the A-Bombs.
    "Leze Le Bon Temps Roulet"
    Let The Good Times Roll!!

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Quote Originally Posted by RajunCajun View Post
    And you don't???

It's awfully odd how many things don't add up when it comes to the buildings collapsing! And is funny how some things added up too well. Hmmm?? I'm not saying that our gov had anything to do with it, but I do think that people in the gov are capable of such things, and there was a lot of compelling evidence that supports the conspiracy theory. Capable, shit, we do that sort of thing in war against other countries, well, hopefully not killing thousands of innocent civilians,,,,,except for WWII and the A-Bombs.
    It was absolutely NOT an inside job. we know exactly what the root cause of the collapse was, determined by experts and aided by the guy who DESIGNED the buildings. Besides the nutjobs flying into the buildings, it was the FIRE that caused the collapse.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    it was the FIRE that caused the collapse.
    That's what they want you to believe
    Nathaniel

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    It was absolutely NOT an inside job. we know exactly what the root cause of the collapse was, determined by experts and aided by the guy who DESIGNED the buildings. Besides the nutjobs flying into the buildings, it was the FIRE that caused the collapse.

i do not buy it
    http://www.rapidfirebunker.com
    $15 FFL TRANSFERS. $15 Private Transfers
    Emergency Preparedness Store, Survival BULK Food, knives, Guns, Ammo, FREEDOM

Looks like an engine to me...

MRA Racer No.427

Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Gold Member Yearly Supporter McVaaahhh's Avatar

Going to go over the whole 9/11 thing again are we?

I love how all these conspiracy theorists use a lack of evidence to support their own theories. They never say "We found this that proves our theory" They only say "We didn't find this, or they didn't release this, so our theory must be correct".

Just because the gov't didn't release tapes doesn't mean that a missle or whatever is what hit the pentagon. Come to me with something solid the supports your theory, rather than the lack of one piece of evidence that would support the other.

Also, there are some titanium parts in those engines, but the whole engine is NOT made out of titanium. And they were found...
    '02 RC-51 - Street
    '05 Pitster Pro 125 - Pitbike madness

Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to kill everyone you meet.

"Motorcycles tell us a more useful truth: we are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride."
    ~Dave Karlotski

Any body that understands a little physics and chemistry (and who doesn't allow their emotions to get in the way) knows that a plane (three planes couldn't demolish that building) didn't bring down those towers. I absolutely believe that Bush had something to do with it or he knew about it before it happened.
    Last edited by lightspeed; Tue Mar 3rd, 2009 at 09:11 AM. Reason: damn spelling
    The cheapest mod that you can make to increase HP on two wheels is to remove the weight from the equation. In other words, put the spoon down once in a while and loose some fat off ur a*s ..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by McVaaahhh View Post
    Going to go over the whole 9/11 thing again are we?

I love how all these conspiracy theorists use a lack of evidence to support their own theories. They never say "We found this that proves our theory" They only say "We didn't find this, or they didn't release this, so our theory must be correct".

Just because the gov't didn't release tapes doesn't mean that a missle or whatever is what hit the pentagon. Come to me with something solid the supports your theory, rather than the lack of one piece of evidence that would support the other.

Also, there are some titanium parts in those engines, but the whole engine is NOT made out of titanium. And they were found...
    You can believe whatever you choose to believe.
    I will be content with believing what I believe and catching ridicule from the "right"....Oh well no biggie.
    Last edited by puckstr; Tue Mar 3rd, 2009 at 09:21 AM.

Chief Viffer Lifetime Supporter dirkterrell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lightspeed View Post
    Any body that understands a little physics and chemistry (and who doesn't allow their emotions to get in the way) knows that a plane (three planes couldn't demolish that building) didn't bring down those towers.
    I might plausibly be able to claim knowledge of a little physics and chemistry but let's just discuss the facts. It's quite clear that the planes didn't demolish the buildings because we all watched them stand there burning for quite a while. They obviously did collapse later. Why?

I absolutely believe that Bush had something to do with it or he knew about it before it happened.
    Any proof of that?

Dirk
    Formerly MRA #211 - High Precision Racing

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self- preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property, and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

--Thomas Jefferson

Yeah but I don't follow B.S. theories that are plucked out of somebody's ass either. Like I said, show me some PROOF that the buildings fell because of whatever else, or that a missile hit the pentagon. Missing video tapes do not prove ANYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by puckstr View Post
    You can believe whatever you choose to believe.
    I will be content with believing what I believe and catching ridicule from the "right"....Oh well no biggie.
    '02 RC-51 - Street

"Motorcycles tell us a more useful truth: we are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride."
    ~Dave Karlotski

Quote Originally Posted by dirkterrell View Post
    Any proof of that?

Dirk

I believe that part of the definition of a conspiracy theory is that there is no proof.
    '02 RC-51 - Street

~Dave Karlotski

Any body that understands a little physics and chemistry (and who doesn't allow their emotions to get in the way) knows that a plane (three planes couldn't demolish that building) didn't bring down those towers.
    I might plausibly be able to claim knowledge of a little physics and chemistry but let's just discuss the facts. It's quite clear that the planes didn't demolish the buildings because we all watched them stand there burning for quite a while. They obviously did collapse later. Why?
    I absolutely believe that Bush had something to do with it or he knew about it before it happened.
    Any proof of that?

Dirk

Hahahahhaa... this could get entertaining.
    Remember Yesterday. Plan For Tomorrow. Live For Today.

Current Stable:

'o5 SuzukiGSX-1oooR
    (Custom Street Fighter).
    'o6 Pitster Pro 50cc Pit Bike (125cc Big Bore Kit).

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    Hahahahhaa... this could get entertaining.

This is just not worth my time nor my energy

meh

Any proof of that?

Dirk
    From what I saw the building was demolished in a similar fashion as planned demolitions are played out.

Any proof of Bush knowing about it. Well I tend to look at the surrounding evidence since I have no inside knowledge of secret societies...etc. A little common sense tells a wife that her husband is cheating without her actually seeing him put is penis in another woman. Staying out late without excuses, working late all the time, condems in the pocket when he's supposed to be going to the bar with his buddies; naked pics of other women performing felatio on him in his phone..lol, coming back from said bar with heavy amounts of perfume on his person; quickly jumping in the shower when coming home from a store run...etc. No she didn't acutally see him cheat, but if she can seperate herself from her love from him, and be objective, the evidence points to something being wrong. And it's enough to go with her gut and follow up on what the evidence is pointing to.

I was taught to use this reasoning when I was an MP. If someone looks like they are doing something wrong...in many cases they are and it's worth keeping an eye on them. If it looks like a dog...smells like a dog...barks like a dog...walks on four legs...eats alpo... It JUST MAY be a dog.

The evidence surrounding Bush was that he cared more about pleasing the pockets of his friends than he did about doing what was best for our country and its' citizens. Just do a little research and you will find rooms of info on what we are talking about here. This is obvious and part of the reason we have had so much of our constitution ripped apart. Also...duh, we are in a financial crisis. The fire that he added to durring his term is the smoke we are breathing in right now. 911 was just part of the whole scam IMO. Wars are started for financial reasons...not b/c the gov. is so aware of injustices going on in other parts of the world.

But since we are on a public forum as someone mentioned when I admitted to severly breaking speed limit laws....I'll leave it at this.

Also, I'm just an average Joe who doesn't know too much...so I go with my gut...and it tells me that he tore our country apart with little to no concern for the average citizen.
    The cheapest mod that you can make to increase HP on two wheels is to remove the weight from the equation. In other words, put the spoon down once in a while and loose some fat off ur a*s ..lol.

Anyone who still believes anything that crackpipe administration had to say is worth pitying at this point. This includes the 'official' story of 9/11. What were there true intentions? Hard to say, but from an economics angle I think we needed a reason to enter the middle east and try to stabilize our oil supply (read: prop up the failing dollar), because they actually realized our economy was unsustainable. Look where we are now as proof.

On Topic: I welcome global warming.

Just so I understand the conspiracy theorists correctly.

You believe that our Government murdered almost 3000 U.S. citizens so they could have an excuse to go to war in Afghanistan, which was really a cover so they could go to war in Iraq to fill their pockets?
    '02 RC-51 - Street

~Dave Karlotski

Ans see how well that worked....

MRA Racer No.427