Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ride tomorrow 3/5

Re: Ride tomorrow 3/5

Quote Originally Posted by Coffee View Post
    i still plan to go...
    Be safe out there cuz. My bike is shot right now. Once I get it back together and up and running cuz, I will let you know so we can go riding.
    For My Diavan

Maybe I'll stop by in my cage and say hi. I work just down the street from Conoco.

I thought it was supposed to be windy as all hell today. wtf?

Don't you people have jobs???
    2008 Honda CBR600RR - Graffiti
    2002 Yamaha WR250F

I didn't see that anyone was going so I was just gonna saw screw it...but cofee if you'll wait for me; I'll be there at 12:30...and fortunately my job is riding and school.

Just rode up to Estes yesterday...so not sure where you wanta go, but we could just cruise around..or, I later I have to run down to school and then to Colorado Powersports for some touch up paint..if you just wanta tool around. Doesn't matter to me..just want to ride.
    The cheapest mod that you can make to increase HP on two wheels is to remove the weight from the equation. In other words, put the spoon down once in a while and loose some fat off ur a*s ..lol.

I didn't ride today cuz of the wind...it sure is blowing hard up here so if any of you kids end up going out be super careful and have fun

Quote Originally Posted by lightspeed View Post
    I didn't see that anyone was going so I was just gonna saw screw it...but cofee if you'll wait for me; I'll be there at 12:30...and fortunately my job is riding and school.

Just rode up to Estes yesterday...so not sure where you wanta go, but we could just cruise around..or, I later I have to run down to school and then to Colorado Powersports for some touch up paint..if you just wanta tool around. Doesn't matter to me..just want to ride.
    Yeah I'll wait. no biggie to me lol.
    I AM SO RIDIKOOLUS!

Nice meetin you guys. Another sweet ride...hope ya'll got back safe.. Till next time

Peace
    The cheapest mod that you can make to increase HP on two wheels is to remove the weight from the equation. In other words, put the spoon down once in a while and loose some fat off ur a*s ..lol.

Nice meetin you guys. Another sweet ride...hope ya'll got back safe.. Till next time

Peace
    This is me stopping in just to HATE ON YOU ALL,lol. Hope you all had a great time out there today.
    ~Dutch Paul - Artist~

Quote Originally Posted by WidowmakerDutch View Post
    This is me stopping in just to HATE ON YOU ALL,lol. Hope you all had a great time out there today.
    Yeah man it was a little windy but working on the leans in that wind is just sharpening me up. You need to heal up quick and get back on the horse bro!

Yeah man it was a little windy but working on the leans in that wind is just sharpening me up. You need to heal up quick and get back on the horse bro!
    It's OK, We all know you need to work them chickenstrips out HUH!lmfao. Yeah it's been a little windy down here today. Where did you all ride too?
    ~Dutch Paul - Artist~

Yeah..you got that right..and 7 is a good place to work them out..I lost a little more off of them today. We went up 7 to where you guys took us the last time where that range is on the side of the road. We turned around there b/c everyone wanted to beat the traffic.

Peace
    Nice meeting you too. Cant wait till next time lol. Be safe.
    I AM SO RIDIKOOLUS!