I just wanted to post up and let everyone know that I had a great experience at Fay Myers. I had been a little skeptical about shopping a Fay Myers after an experience I had trying to buy a bike there a couple years ago. However, I decided to give them an opportunity this time around.

On March 31st I bought a bike there after shopping around at both local dealers and out of state dealers. I went in there told them what I wanted and how much I was willing to spend (otd) and they worked the deal without all the usual BS that comes with buying a new vehicle. The sales man didn't have all the answers to my questions and instead of "making stuff up as he goes" like I have experienced at some dealerships, he went and got the appropriate people who actually knew the answers. The paperwork portion went extremely smooth as well. They presented the options, which I declined and they did not continue pushing the "added" options.

Anyways, a very good experience and I would definitely give them another opportunity! The only negative that I can say is that my gas tank was empty, which is very minor.