As a good number of you know, I was hit by a drunk driver while on my bike last summer. While recovering and dealing with the whole legal process, I received AMAZING help and support from my victim's advocate through MADD. (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) This organization serves as such a wonderful resource when people are affected by drunk/impaired driving!

I have been a volunteer with MADD ever since my recovery and am on several committees with them. I now have a chance to help support the group that gave me the support I so desperately needed last summer.

On Aug 1, 2009, I will be participating in Denver's Walk Like MADD event. This is a 5k walk fund raising/support event for MADD. I am asking all of you to consider joining me and we can form a CSC team to walk in the event. If this does not interest you, please consider making a donation/pledge on my page to help me reach my goal for the event. I think it would be fantastic to be able to make a presence as CSC in support of this event!

For any info or questions, please feel free to contact me, or click the link to access my Walk Like MADD page!
Jessie
http://support.madd.org/site/TR/Even...nal&fr_id=2350

As soon as I get some responses from folks, I'll get an official team set up and get the info out there for you!