Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For the Girls

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Re: For the Girls

Had this one hidden away...how's about something along these lines?

Sorry, couldn't help maself...going now....
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Ohhhhhh that looks just like me! Or not!

I'd get that one if she had her legs spread around a Yamaha logo. hehe!
    Women are like tea bags....You don't realize how strong they are until they get into hot water...[Eleanor Roosevelt]

How This....

AKA "Devaclis"

Hey, sausage lovers. I think he was asking for feedback from the girls. Damn CSC boys are gender confused.
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

I think we r all missing the idea of SIMPLE. Maybe its just me but i don't know any real girls that look like those two other choices. And I like the pale baby pink its pretty!

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter Shea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post
    Damn CSC boys are gender confused.
    Self discover is important part of any young boys life. Nazi bastard...
    Shea
    Now bikeless...

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    THERE IS NO TIME FOR RATIONAL SOLUTIONS!
    WE HAVE TO TAKE DRASTIC IRRATIONAL MEASURES NOW!
    LIVES ARE IN DANGER!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post
    Hey, sausage lovers. I think he was asking for feedback from the girls. Damn CSC boys are gender confused.
    Just a little Graphical Support... You are the "Sausage King" - I know what you do to your Brats!!!!

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

Moved to Girls Only, at least temporarily, to avoid anymore confusion.

fullgrownbear, I've temporarily given you access to post in here.
    Last edited by Spiderman; Wed Apr 22nd, 2009 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Gave fullgrownbear access to post in Girls Only forum
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter 64BonnieLass's Avatar

I like John's the best. I like the fact that the men are offering suggestions. It's a simple profile. Much more flattering and sassy, yet simple.

And if you have never seen a CSC Calendar (or been around on Halloween)....I can tell you for a FACT that there are several ladies in our company who could pull that off. Especially as a profile.
    "Keep that "what if" thought in the back of your mind; it's the angel on your shoulder balancing the devil in your right hand."

"There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those."

2005 SV650S Street

Quote Originally Posted by 64BonnieLass View Post
    I like John's the best. I like the fact that the men are offering suggestions. It's a simple profile. Much more flattering and sassy, yet simple.

And if you have never seen a CSC Calendar (or been around on Halloween)....I can tell you for a FACT that there are several ladies in our company who could pull that off. Especially as a profile.

No fair I want to look like that! LOL J/K

And yes I do like john's better it's PINK!!! (plus all those other things u said too)

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

Hey Mizzbeff.. are you coming on the n00b ride May 3rd ?
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

Sol Performance - Pirelli Tires

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Hey Mizzbeff.. are you coming on the n00b ride May 3rd ?

Sorry can't, I have the kids and there may be some people not really wanting me up there anyway so I think not.

Ok, honest opinion...pink is fine. I'd probably wear it, too. But, the stick figure is kind of a sticking point. I mean, yes, there's the pony tails, so it's a girl. But could there be some curves? Yep, that can be done in silhouette form...tastefully, too.

Good things? She's on a sport bike. She's wearing a helmet and since we preach safety, that's good.

Can there be other colors available? I don't know. I guess it's up to you and how simple you want to keep it. Oh, but just in case you did add some variety, then a suggestion would be to offer up the bike manufacturer colors as in Kawi green, Yamaha blue, and so on.

Nice job and thanks for asking what we think.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzybeff View Post
    Sorry can't, I have the kids and there may be some people not really wanting me up there anyway so I think not.
    You should go. I don't think you should let others dictate what you can and cannot do...just my opinion. Wish I could make a recommendation on babysitters.

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Quote Originally Posted by mtnairlover View Post
    You should go. I don't think you should let others dictate what you can and cannot do...just my opinion. Wish I could make a recommendation on babysitters.

I kinda don't have abike yet anyway I was just riding on the back of someone elses but thats not gonna happen. I thin kI will take my kids to the park or something. Thanx though.

Ah...understood. Welp, all the more reason for you to get your own bike. Start small, work your way up...oh but most important...do the MSF course.

I'm betting you've already heard it all too, huh?

Well, maybe it'll rain on that day and we'll all have to stay inside ;-) Oh, bite my tongue...lol.

I like the look of the graphic, but not a fan of pink, baby blue, sea foam green or anything like that.

I prefer bold colors, something that might represent the type-A, dominant women that ride their own rides.

Leah
    05 Raven R1
    01 YZ250F

Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar

Should she wear a spiked collar too ?

j/k... I have one also.
    Last edited by Sully; Wed Apr 22nd, 2009 at 03:13 PM.
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

Sol Performance - Pirelli Tires

ditto --i'll even go for hot pink! Make it bold, make it a statement.

just my 0.02

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsTonic View Post
    I like the look of the graphic, but not a fan of pink, baby blue, sea foam green or anything like that.

I prefer bold colors, something that might represent the type-A, dominant women that ride their own rides.
    First, the only person you have anything to prove to is yourself. Second, you can watch life with your nose pressed up against the glass. Or you can swing the doors open and step inside.

Quote Originally Posted by 0BEER:30 View Post
    I likes! I was just wondering though..........are these going to be available for all of us to purchase or download? Are they going to be in the form of T-shirts? Or stickers? Whats the deal on this logo! Cuz I'm in if it's for all of us. Maybe can we change the name to the CSC?????? Not trying to change your good idea. Just wanted to throw some ?s out there! please let us know.
    They are going to be t-shirts, and stickers at first, eventually moving into long sleeve and other apparel. If there are enough people on board, I can do a CSC label somewhere in the logo.. for the women.

The T-shirts and stickers will be found under the T-Shirt, or New section at hooliganthreadz.com

James

Yeah, I'll wear pink...see...

Yes, those are pink sea horses... Well, at least they cover my leg where the inside of the boot was digging in and making me bleed.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnairlover View Post
    Ok, honest opinion...pink is fine. I'd probably wear it, too. But, the stick figure is kind of a sticking point. I mean, yes, there's the pony tails, so it's a girl. But could there be some curves? Yep, that can be done in silhouette form...tastefully, too.

Good things? She's on a sport bike. She's wearing a helmet and since we preach safety, that's good.

Can there be other colors available? I don't know. I guess it's up to you and how simple you want to keep it. Oh, but just in case you did add some variety, then a suggestion would be to offer up the bike manufacturer colors as in Kawi green, Yamaha blue, and so on.

Nice job and thanks for asking what we think.

Points well taken. We are still working on the logo, although she stands as is right now. The idea is to keep things as simple as possible, and vary as little from the original design as possible.

BTW - when you see a female stick figure it's usually in the form of a bathroom sign or a pedestrian crossing sign, and she's usually covered by a dress. It probably does change it up a bit to have a straight up stick woman.

James

Quote Originally Posted by fullgrownbear View Post
    Points well taken. We are still working on the logo, although she stands as is right now. The idea is to keep things as simple as possible, and vary as little from the original design as possible.

BTW - when you see a female stick figure it's usually in the form of a bathroom sign or a pedestrian crossing sign, and she's usually covered by a dress. It probably does change it up a bit to have a straight up stick woman.

James
    Most definitely. Those bathroom signs are too matronly anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by fullgrownbear View Post
    Thanks for the input! Again, the whole idea is to keep it simple. I thought about adding some "weight" but it just didn't work out right..

Plus, like to keep it classy.
    So what, only stick chicks are classy? HA ! She has no ass ! Maybe hot pink would be better?
    - Kat -
    '94 VFR750

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it." - Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by milehicitygirl View Post
    So what, only stick chicks are classy? HA ! She has no ass ! Maybe hot pink would be better?
    Classy in its own trendy way

Can't get away from the simplicity of the logo, plus its trademarked.