Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DS Dirty Dirty Ride

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Re: DS Dirty Dirty Ride

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post
    If you peeps wanna meet to ride down we will be at the gas station just south of 470 on sante fe at 10. Leaving at 10:15 sharp
    Deviclis,
    If it's just the same to you I will meet you @ the Western Omlette down in the Springs. Are you riding down or trucking to the meet spot?
    Peace Bash
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

I am meeting Dana at the the gas station at 10:00 and then we will meet with you all at the western omlette.
    13 BMW F800GS, 01 Suzuki DRZ 400S
    "It's not about the destination. It's about the ride"
    www.colorado2wheels.com

AKA "Devaclis"

We are ridin' DS at it's best right?

BTW: Don't laugh at my paper tag. I DO know how to ride! LOL
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

As always I had a blast! We will have to do it again soon.

Here is what I had for pictures.

http://s550.photobucket.com/albums/i...oldCamp5-2009/

or if you want the slideshow

http://s550.photobucket.com/albums/i...view=slideshow
    Last edited by GregsGSXR; Sat May 9th, 2009 at 07:22 PM. Reason: !
    13 BMW F800GS, 01 Suzuki DRZ 400S
    "It's not about the destination. It's about the ride"
    www.colorado2wheels.com

Looks like you all had a great ride! Thanks for sharing.

Faster. Till the thrill of speed over comes the fear of death.

http://www.myspace.com/yvonneforever15

http://colocustommetal.zoovy.com/

AKA "Devaclis"

I had a blast guys. Thanks Bashed and Scott for showing us a really nice route. Thanks for waiting for us, a LOT
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

I had a great time yesterday. Thanks to the Northies for comin down to our neck of the woods. Next time maybe we wiull head up to your side.
    Hope you all got home OK. Dirt naps suck, but are a part of dirt riding.
    Peace Bash
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

I had a great time yesterday, but I'm hurtin' today. I think my bruises have bruises!! Thanks for posting your pictures, Greg, and thanks for not taking any pictures of me falling down!
    2006 Suzuki GSX-R600

If you guys get up here we will hook up for sure, I'll let Bash diddle his ol'e mistress for old time sake.
    Would have joined you on this but Rampart opening got first right of refusal. And I would have trucked down that far, how was that ride?