Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ***LAGUNA SECA CONVOY***

highside and Orygun crew roll'n like a set o tires the 6-11th!
    Don't worry... This'll only hurt for a second.

Quote Originally Posted by Suki";p="189798
    Whoopeee we were just talking about it today!!

who's got their tix and stuff yet?

Not sure how it all works out (as far as seating), but it'd be cool if we all got our tix so that we are in the general area of eachother and get hotels that are close too.. for the CSC Gathering of course!!

Lets get this ball a rollin people!!!

Only tickets still available are General Admission and Turn 11 Grandstand seats for Saturday only- http://www.laguna-seca.com/Tickets/i...kets&EventID=6
    Kristina- I will probably have 2 GA tickets with Turn 4 Grandstand seats for Sat and Sun for sale soon.
    Motorcycle Roadracing Association #29
    President

MSF
    Rider Coach

Re: ***LAGUNA SECA CONVOY***

I havn't been to Laguna in years.. Last time I went it was all guys... It was fun though..

Put me down for 1

Beauty fades, Dumb last forever.....

Owned by the Taebo Cow...

Ok, I may not be going with my family this year. But if any of you have room for me, I'd be glad to pitch in for gas/accomodations/driving etc.

I haven't purchased the tickets yet because I wasn't planning on making it this year, but I just CAN'T bear missing the return of GP racing to our shores!! I'd like to go and got the thumbs up from the wife already...

Lemme know if I can join any of you. What a GREAT party it will be!
    Rick T.
    '12 Ducati SF848
    '01 Ducati M900RRS
    '00.5 Aprilia Mille R
    '02 Malaguti Yesterday 50

Yeah, knew the Corkscrew was going first. But, that's ok, the best really is above turn 2, 'cuz you see all over turn 3 and up 4.

I'll be camping in one of the groundspaces, so if anyone wants to meet up....!!!

When it gets closer, we'll see about working out a meet spot.
    "Every Crotch is a Rocket" HDAVE

'09 Suzuki SV650
    '07 Honda CBR 600RR
    '14 1875 watt Conair

MRA#522

Quote Originally Posted by sprtbkbabe";p="189816
    Yeah, knew the Corkscrew was going first. But, that's ok, the best really is above turn 2, 'cuz you see all over turn 3 and up 4.

I'll be camping in one of the groundspaces, so if anyone wants to meet up....!!!

When it gets closer, we'll see about working out a meet spot.
    Anymore room on your trailer? Two Milles on there would look sweet...

But I have to go with you...
    Rick T.
    '12 Ducati SF848
    '01 Ducati M900RRS
    '00.5 Aprilia Mille R

Wonderland, chasing the white rabbit.....
    Jimmy let me know about the two tickets!!

Rick, if we can go, wait.. when we go, we are going to fly down to LA and kick with my mom for a day or so and then drive up and stay in a hotel for sat night....

Does anyone have relatives there that we can all just kinda take over their houses? i mean, come on!
    ~ Mrs. Pissy Pants ~
    "Saw It, Wanted It, Had a Fit, Got it!"
    1998 Grand Cherokee ~ 4.5" lift on 33's
    The Poserific Mall Crawler
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
    2001 Kawi ATV (Da dirty dirty-Sold) ~ 2006 GSXR 600 (Sold) ~ 1998 FZR 600 (Sold) Even the Jeep has been sold. feck.
    RIP Gene, 502

Find me on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Suki";p="189839

Rick, if we can go, wait.. when we go, we are going to fly down to LA and kick with my mom for a day or so and then drive up and stay in a hotel for sat night....

Does anyone have relatives there that we can all just kinda take over their houses? i mean, come on!
    Who going with you? I was hoping to hook up with someone and drive there - bikes in tow. I wanted to ride while in Cali... Hwy 1 down to Morro Bay is fun!
    Rick T.
    '12 Ducati SF848
    '01 Ducati M900RRS
    '00.5 Aprilia Mille R

alan and i are flying out, chanda may be flying with also. then getting either a rental or taking my mom's car up there and riding that back down to LA monday.

Also going to try and hook up with my friend Chad (highside) and his boys, but they are driving there from Oregon...

I'd love to take the bike out there.. but i'm afraid that i'd rather just fly than be stuck in a car with alan and you for x amount of hours, hahah.. i'm kidding.
    ~ Mrs. Pissy Pants ~
    2001 Kawi ATV (Da dirty dirty-Sold) ~ 2006 GSXR 600 (Sold) ~ 1998 FZR 600 (Sold) Even the Jeep has been sold. feck.
    RIP Gene, 502

Find me on Facebook!

We just booked airline tickets out there. With the rental car included, it wasn't much more than what it'd have cost in gas to drive out there, so we figured a two and a half hour flight and a little extra cost is better than a 20 hour drive each way.

Plus ... rental car!

I just got 2 seats from out Parts Unlimited Rep!! All access each day! Guess I will be in turn 5 (Parts Unlimited has this corner from what he says) Now if I can just get out there! I hope I can make this work. Might see some of you out there or on the plane? What day is everyone flying out?

Hopefully if things work out, I'll be there too! Highway 1 Rick! I'm in!
    Marilou

'05 Ducati Monster S2R Dark

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together... keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever."

I'm Ashli with an I bitches AshliRider44's Avatar
    Never Ever Land or Trackside/Pitside Helping/Cheering On #33 or in our new home!
    Hoopty and I will be driving... hopefully we can meet up with you (Sprtbkbabe) at the campsite ??? I am hoping to get at least Monday off too, otherwise we will either miss Sunday or not be going.. well me at least LOL ... Hey were they cheaper for you Wahooman??

hmmm... anyone know what the airline tickets are going for... just found out its a no go for any days off... so its either fly out there or miss the races
    My Other Ride's a Hoopty

Watch Out for us Gene, We Will See You Again

Hey were they cheaper for you Wahooman??
    hmmmm.....I guess.........FREE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rick T.";p="189886

Who going with you? I was hoping to hook up with someone and drive there - bikes in tow. I wanted to ride while in Cali... Hwy 1 down to Morro Bay is fun!
    Rick, I plan to haul the 01 out there. Jacki wants to fly out so I'm going to be looking for a co-driver. We can get two Milles in my trailer. Let me know.

I wasn't sure about the time off so I didn't buy tickets. I'm searching for a paddock pass and reserved seating tickets. Either one or two will work.
    Mike

01 RSVR Mille (street)
    04 RSVR Mille (race)

MRA #98

Suomy Helmets, TK Motorsports, Zero Gravity Windscreens, Morse Racing Products, Motul Lubricants,

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."
    John Wayne

Hubby is undecided about Cali or Laguna Seca this year. He did give me a "go" signal to go if I can hitch a ride with someone. Hopefully we can work something out...I surely don't wanna miss out on this one
    Marilou

'05 Ducati Monster S2R Dark

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together... keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever."

Quote Originally Posted by RSVR4aCowboy";p="190095

Rick, I plan to haul the 01 out there. Jacki wants to fly out so I'm going to be looking for a co-driver. We can get two Milles in my trailer. Let me know.

I wasn't sure about the time off so I didn't buy tickets. I'm searching for a paddock pass and reserved seating tickets. Either one or two will work.
    Mike,
    I'm in! Reserve that space for me. I'll split all expenses and driving. Do you have accomodations yet? If not, we should try the Super 8 Motel in Seaside or the Motel 6 in Salinas. We should figure that ASAP as rooms are probably close to being all booked up. Let me know!

We are gonna have a blast!
    Rick T.
    '12 Ducati SF848
    '01 Ducati M900RRS
    '00.5 Aprilia Mille R

Jacki has friends in San Jose that we'll probably stay at. Should be OK for you too. I'll have her check it out with her friends. They're great people.
    Mike

01 RSVR Mille (street)
    04 RSVR Mille (race)

MRA #98

Suomy Helmets, TK Motorsports, Zero Gravity Windscreens, Morse Racing Products, Motul Lubricants,

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."
    John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Rick T.";p="190101
    Quote Originally Posted by RSVR4aCowboy";p="190095

Mike,
    I'm in! Reserve that space for me. I'll split all expenses and driving. Do you have accomodations yet? If not, we should try the Super 8 Motel in Seaside or the Motel 6 in Salinas. We should figure that ASAP as rooms are probably close to being all booked up. Let me know!

We are gonna have a blast!
    There are NO rooms avail, at least since Dec when I last tried. The ones that are left are like, $300/night. That's why camping on Sat night was the only option. I found a really nice place for 3 nights before in Santa Cruz, but think I lucked out as it's affordable. You all are more than welcome in crashing there or hanging at the campsite!!

Those who go, PM me about then and we can exchange mobile #'s!!!

****Would LOVE for you guys to drive out w/me. Might be safer...

'09 Suzuki SV650
    '07 Honda CBR 600RR
    '14 1875 watt Conair

MRA#522

Oh! And I've got some walkie talkies for chit-chat along the way.. :P

'09 Suzuki SV650
    '07 Honda CBR 600RR
    '14 1875 watt Conair

MRA#522

Okay looks like we are going to try and get tickets to fly out thursday morning and chill in LA for a couple days, get a rental or take my mom's car and head down there maybe friday.. looking into the camp grounds now...

Sprtbkbabe, where are you camping out at? i've never been so i don't know how the lay out is.. do they have showers there?
    ~ Mrs. Pissy Pants ~
    RIP Gene, 502

Find me on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Suki";p="190175
    Sprtbkbabe, where are you camping out at? i've never been so i don't know how the lay out is.. do they have showers there?
    I've been there and took CA Superbike there, but don't know where the 2 campgrounds are. I'll find out before I go, I'm sure. But, we can keep in touch before we all go!

'09 Suzuki SV650
    '07 Honda CBR 600RR
    '14 1875 watt Conair

MRA#522

Thanks chica!!! i just looked online and the one that is left for a two day, fri and sat night, is at Toro Park??? not sure if that helps any

i'm gonna get the gen. admission tickets and the camping tonight when i get home.
    ~ Mrs. Pissy Pants ~
    RIP Gene, 502

Find me on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Suki";p="190182
    Thanks chica!!! i just looked online and the one that is left for a two day, fri and sat night, is at Toro Park??? not sure if that helps any

i'm gonna get the gen. admission tickets and the camping tonight when i get home.
    Toro Park is not "on" Laguna Seca grounds, but its just minutes away - nice camp grounds. I use to mountain bike on both sides of Toro Park - usually the Laguna Seca side. Would head up the fire roads to the track and watch the bikes/cars do laps, then blast down.

For you who've never been - Laguna Seca gets freakin' HOT during the day, then temperatures drop drastically for the evening festivities on Cannery Row - be prepared. Hell, we're from Colorado - it should be NO problem!

Man we are gonna Partay!!!

My wife's family is from that area so I have a place to stay...
    Rick T.
    '12 Ducati SF848
    '01 Ducati M900RRS
    '00.5 Aprilia Mille R