Thread: SOCO Bike Night May 29

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

SOCO Bike Night May 29

It's thursday and nobody posted so....

Sonic Drive In
    Woodland Park
    7:00 PM
    411 E Hwy 24

It's just past the Micky D's on the right.
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Re: SOCO Bike Night May 29

Sweet, so heres for all those that want to "ride" to bike night. There are plenty of good rides you can hit on the way up or the way back home.
    Bashed Bikes, Fat Kids Inc., JDH Welding /Mental made me follow him into that corner... And then he followed me down that hill and then Dallas followed too!

Quote Originally Posted by Bashed View Post
    Sonic Drive In Woodland Park 7:00 PM 411 E Hwy 24 It's just past the Micky D's on the right.
    What- you expect us to negotiate a few miles of twisty US 24 to attend a CSC bike night…

Getting to this event could threaten my precious chicken strips.

Board Newbie Yearly Supporter lbzx6's Avatar

I wish i could be back so i can go to bike night.

Cool,
    COS Mille

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    What- you expect us to negotiate a few miles of twisty US 24 to attend a CSC bike night…

Getting to this event could threaten my precious chicken strips.
    Trailer it to Micky Ds and then ride over.
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

ok were is this bike night at?what time does it start?

Quote Originally Posted by michaelawsome View Post
    Sonic Drive In <--------------------------> WHERE
    Woodland Park
    7:00 PM <------------------>TIME
    411 E Hwy 24 <--------------------> street address

It's just past the Micky D's on the right.

Linky?
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

Anything else I can help you with?

What sort of bike do you ride, I will walk you through the process to start it up.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

Note to self.....
    (1) Do not ask directions from awesome michael.

(2) Pay attention or I will get help from Captian Obvivous.

(3) Be more specfic with my instructions.
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

lol sorry i wasnt lookin shit!!

(2) Pay attention or I will get help from Captian Obvivous.

how many v in obvious? and its ain.

Dammit busted!

AKA "Devaclis"

Crap! If I was not grillin' chiken and working on making the Sweetie Pies DRZ into a tank I would be all over this.

Have fun guys!
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

I'm a really big maybe. I can't ride there (still mending), or walk there (too far and daughter has the jeep), so it's up to the weather (and possible cage ride), which looks good enough to ride from my observations from Peterson AFB @ 1630. So, you guys have fun, maybe next week I'll make it.

tempting, very tempting. Came from that way earlier this afternoon and the ride was great! Have fun and please be safe...also the fuzz is out in force. No more tickets SOCO!

Faster. Till the thrill of speed over comes the fear of death.

http://www.myspace.com/yvonneforever15

http://colocustommetal.zoovy.com/

a specific position or point in physical space

Quote Originally Posted by michaelawsome View Post
    Where are you coming from? I was planning on riding up and could show you the way.

Ciao,
    Drift
    9/7 MotoGP Fan
    "Four wheels move the body...Two wheels move the soul"

http://www.lubedealer.com/otg_oil_lube