Ran around this morning trying not to get shot

For $42 I got four games with the rest of the group (15 for three games, 14 for the last one).

We played elimination for the first two games. I picked up a whack on the finger (I had my riding gloves on though ), top of the head and wrist. Then ran out of ammo on the second game.

The third game was The Alamo. Half the group were to hold the fort. We attacked. I picked up a nice whack on my collar bone.

The fourth game was a little different. There is a fake rifle on a spinner. The object is to point the weapon at the opponent's fort at the end of 15 minutes. I did pretty well, running out of ammo twice. I was hit in the left shoulder so have a nice welt there. When I came back in, I got around to the right side and surprised two players knocking them out. I rushed up after running out of ammo and dropped to the ground (got a nice rock puncture on my elbow) and was able to take out a couple of more people. I was taken out myself getting two hits to the side and one to the face

So I have two welts on the right side, one on the right collar bone, one just in front of my right ear, and one on the left shoulder. I picked up a nice little sunburn on the back of my neck as well.

I stopped in to grab some lunch and while I was waiting, I got a couple of looks. When I got home, I found I had a nice red mark in front of my ear and still had some yellow/green bits from the paintball that hit me

It was pretty cool through. I'm not sure I'm interested in trying it again

Carl