I want to pass along a bad experience I had last week. I ordered some Fieldsheer Adventure Pants from MOTORCYCLECLOSEOUTS.COM. I got the pants, they fit ok, but I don't care for all the snaps, folds, buttons, zips and velcro closures necessary to put them on and take them off. Most annoying is a gusset that completely blocks the fly opening. I just don't care for them. So, I checked the return policy before I ordered. 30 days return or exchange in like new condition. They state, "We want you to have the right gear in the right size so you'll be happy!" No problem, that's reasonable. I didn't read 10 inches farther down the page to see that if you actually want your money back, they will charge you 10% or $10, whichever is more!

So, I paid $100 for the pants and $9 shipping. If I send them back, I'll shell out another $10 or so in shipping and then MOTORCYCLECLOSEOUTS.COM will hit me for another $10 screw-you fee. I'll be out about $30 and have nothing. After a brief, polite discusion with customer service at MOTORCYCLECLOSEOUTS.COM, I informed them I'll just keep the pants and shop elsewhere. Oh, and I am encouraging you to shop elsewhere too.