Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To the 5 bikes heading southbound academy at approx 9:45 tonight (6/11)

To the 5 bikes heading southbound academy at approx 9:45 tonight (6/11)

your the effin reason sport bike riders get a shitty rep. Is it really neccessary to go 0-100 in 5 seconds just to stop at the red liight a block away.. ALL THE WAY DOWN ACADEMY.. no, once, is fine, twice, alright.. but I think I counted 6 times once I got behind you plus, when I first heard you as I left work. I bet none of you noticed the dumbass in the Acura that tried keeping up and almost hit a couple of you twice? didnt think so. quite driving like effin idiots out there this is why the rest of us find it a pain in the ass to drive around town at all.

end of rant..

if you dont know who you were.. it was the 4 on the sportbikes(maybe a gixxer or 2) and the harley

Re: To the 5 bikes heading southbound academy at approx 9:45 tonight (6/11)

Blue Ninja? Aprilla?
    "6 pairs of kicks is my definition of 12 steps"

It was probly with the group I saw on powers that one of them crashed everyone seemed ok but no car invowled just rider error
    R.I.P. Lahela 10/12/1986-08/01/2008

Want to become a super hero? http://www.donoralliance.org/info-page-1

"I don't fail I just succeed at finding ways that don't work."
    Chris Titus

CSC Spelling Bee Champ 2008 and 2009

Or maybe part of the two that were pulled over by two cops on I-25 north on the Woodman exit. One of them in shorts.....

John

Weak ass little boys trying to be cool....funny

Pull up to em and tell em they're fagbags, posting online isn't going to do shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipys View Post
    It was probly with the group I saw on powers that one of them crashed everyone seemed ok but no car invowled just rider error
    Would this have been on Powers and whatever the street is south of Platte around 830 last night? Airport Road maybe?

now that i think about it, there was a gixxer just like mentals, maybe mental was trying to fit in?

and DESPAIR, we both know that its tough to split lanes in a ford explorer, and i could never get next to them at the lights, plus they were too busy revving their bikes at the light to hear anything.

what does revving your bike at the light even do, does that make you faster? im gonna go try it right now

Quote Originally Posted by lil_shane84 View Post
    now that i think about it, there was a gixxer just like mentals, maybe mental was trying to fit in?...
    The only place I "try" to fit in, is your *****MOTHER JOKE DATA MASKED*****

I'd claim this incident, except for 2 things.;
    1. I'd have been on one wheel between each light

2. I would have ran the stoplight, standing on the pegs, flipping off both on coming lanes with my pink Speed and Strength skin tight tank top
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...

Quote Originally Posted by CaneZach View Post
    Would this have been on Powers and whatever the street is south of Platte around 830 last night? Airport Road maybe?

Yes it was. Was it you or did you get the call?

Chris Titus

Actually I enjoy reading about shit like this...Also, for safety reasons always post the bike/color and riding gear of schmucks like this, because I keep this in the bike of my mind when I see these bitches, so I know to avoid them. So YES it does good when people post about this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Tipys View Post
    Yes it was. Was it you or did you get the call?
    No, I was on my way back from playing softball and I saw them. I saw 2 bikes at the intersection talking to a CSPD officer and another bike about a tenth of a mile south with another cop.

One other thing; As much as I love my current, past, and future Gixxers (they feel like home for me), there are soooo many squid riding them.

there's just too much squid out right now, all together
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

No, I was on my way back from playing softball and I saw them. I saw 2 bikes at the intersection talking to a CSPD officer and another bike about a tenth of a mile south with another cop.

Cops were not there yet when I went by

Chris Titus

It’s always the other guy; ever notice that? You see him throttle it like a freak and he’s a squid; when you reach for that throttle, and someone else sees-you the squid!
    If you never reach for the throttle then why you riding a crotch rocket?
    So if and when you let loose is for you to decide, not another rider passing by in slow mo; you know?
    Don’t get me wrong I HATE idiots on 2 wheels (and 4)!! But self righteous finger pointers annoy almost as much.
    So be safe-and don’t bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by charlesard1 View Post
    It’s always the other guy; ever notice that? You see him throttle it like a freak and he’s a squid; when you reach for that throttle, and someone else sees-you the squid!
    So if and when you let loose is for you to decide, not another rider passing by in slow mo; you know?
    Don’t get me wrong I HATE idiots on 2 wheels (and 4)!! But self righteous finger pointers annoy almost as much.
    There is a time to speed, there is a time to wheelie, there are times that you can even be an idiot (not on public streets of course)...

These times are not on public streets!!! and not in traffic!!! and obviously these morons were stopped by the cops....SO THEY ARE TRUE SQUIDS! And if you pull this shit (time after time) then your an idiot!!! So I am going to respectfully disagree with the quote above, but opinions are good.

I bet it was Bash, Gsxrscott, Mental, and the rest just out trying to improve their image in the community. As for me? I never roll with these squids, they never ride out of town more than a mile or two and are always doing wheelies all over the place. As for the attention the cops paid to them, I'd venture to say they were planning an afterhours street race with them down academy. I know your all shocked by this, but I've been on the inside of this group and know all the dark secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by charlesard1 View Post

I have to disagree. Yes i grab the thottle but I don't do it from every damn light and also maybe will go a few miles over the speed limit not between double and triple the limit on one of the busyest road in this town.

Chris Titus

One other thing; As much as I love my current, past, and future Gixxers (they feel like home for me), there are soooo many squid riding them.
    So, that's what happens when a bike has a reputation for greatness. Too bad they can't scan your DL for squidness before you buy. I think they do that in Japan,,,you work your way up into the fast stuff,,,,pretty smart! I'd like to see them acting squidly on a 50cc - 125cc bike,,,how funny would that be!!! LOL!!

Gold Member

just so you guys know it was not a group of squids that wrecked at powers and airport... it was friends of mine that had a little bit of a wreck.. every ones ok i was so happy to see the concern comming from this board..

o just a question why was bashed and dallas not called out for helping to make us look bad for wrecking on public roads?? dallas and bash i am happy you guys are ok but its crap for people to sit here and bitch about kids making us look bad when both of you seasond riders went down to either sand in the road and or riding over their limits.. both of you know better then both but yet shit still happens...

before we start to flame me understand that we will never have a good name.. there is not a diifrence in the poor guy having a bad day that ended up on his side and the ass hat who just rides like a dick in traffic and is never seen again..

as for this thread, as has happend so many times before with the last person being bigrich, dont come on the internet and bitch if you dont have the balls to say the shit to the persons face.. your going to expect me to think that you followed said ass hats all the way down academy and were close enough to see multiple near wrecks but never had a chance to say somthing.. either be a man and say that shit right to the persons face or just dont say anything..

flame on!

I believe I heard them get said rasion of shit at the friday night bike nights. I know I dishing it out as well as a few others. But soon learned not all was as it was understood on this here forum. There was some interesting information purposely left out so others here would jump to conclusions, which they did. Makes for an eye opening lesson. I was fooled to. People riding like an idiot in traffic in town will, A) kill themselves. B) Maybe kill others. C) Make you and I look bad and kill our sport sooner or later. D) or all of the above. I don't like to hear about anyone going down. I feel for them and I know everybody here does to. Some people that are riding now are not resposible enough or mature enough to take it easy when they need to and get on it when it's ok to. As it's been said before, if your going to ride like an idiot, you will pay for it at one time or another. Some people will say, they deserved it. If I was 18 years old riding a modern 600 something or other, with a group of others doing the same crazy stuff on public roads, you know someones gonna get hurt. Not too many posess the maturity to resist the temptation to also have a little fun. I guess it's a persons right to kill themselves if they want. But putting a bike into the side of a car with other people in it at 100mph is just criminal. Now does anyone have that right to do that to others? Riding from stop light to stop light like your ass is on fire is just how those bad things happen,,,DUH!!!! I'm a rider and that crap is just plain stupid and I've told a few I had the chance to talk to, I've always been laughed at, ignored, or flipped off, so much maturity always shown to me. So I feel sorry for all those who have accidents, but less sorry for those people who bring it upon themselves riding irresponsibly. It's like me pinking with my AR-15 in the city, just a little dangerous ya think?
    End of rant....some help me off this soap box....

Gold Member

hahaha you want fact?? i was one of those ass hats.. i like riding like a dick.. but truth is i havnt seen the streets in two years.. i havnt even had insurance in three years.. i load my bike go to a parking lot on work at riding wheelies as slow as i can.. im no longer in the fast game.. so if you want i can sit here and say that all you people who go up to the mountains and drag knee on public roads are helping to give me a bad name... thers some truth for you.. how about this how is it any diffrent for the rider who ends up on the side of the road or maybe low sides a turn in the mountains and hits a family van full of little kids.. how is that diffrent then what the guys do in town?? its the same bud.. cages cant get away from it.. all week they see the guys in town riding like ass holes then they go to have a nice after noone sunday drive and get passed by a group of rockets with loud pipes.. same thing.. same anger.. what if you come around a corner so fast that a person driving their family around sees you fly into the turn and freaks and drives off the road thinking your going to crash.. its the same argument used against me for riding wheelies on the street.

fact is we all do things that make us looked down upon by the population.. all of us.. none of us have ever not cut off a car or made a what some could think a risky move in traffic... maybe you did it cuz you seen the person next to you on the cell so you wanted out of that situation before you ended up under the car..

i can tell you that the group of riders in that pack that ended up crashing has more experience then 90% of the people bitching in this thread..

Good riders go down to, that's riding. I do believe the fellows I ride with cool it when there is traffic to deal with, we don't ignor them, when it's clear we have our fun. Yes, some that witness us in the mountains may have negitive opinions. I think your going to get some of that no matter how you ride your bike. But I know for a fact that I don't put others at risk with my riding, in town or in the mountains. I know you can't argure that because I've never seen you with us, never. So don't tell me what you know, you don't. Good for you that you practice your riding where it's safe. I have to add that most of these guys you love to hate take it to the track to go really fast, and up in the mountains their fast is not as fast as they could go, and I've seen others fly by us. Yes, others more vile and evil than us..... hard to believe?