Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To the 5 bikes heading southbound academy at approx 9:45 tonight (6/11)

Re: To the 5 bikes heading southbound academy at approx 9:45 tonight (6/11)

Im the fastest of them all

Represent The Green Monster In You!

Hey Dallas crashed his dirt bike.. Is that the same as a public road?
    R.I.P. Lahela 10/12/1986-08/01/2008

Want to become a super hero? http://www.donoralliance.org/info-page-1

"I don't fail I just succeed at finding ways that don't work."
    Chris Titus

CSC Spelling Bee Champ 2008 and 2009

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    i can tell you that the group of riders in that pack that ended up crashing has more experience then 90% of the people bitching in this thread..
    #1townie...I think its cool you voice your opinion, and I have to tell you your grammar has improved dramatically! Good for you. But the statement you made above is just dumb bro. Now your saying that these riders that were acting like immature punks and bailed are better riders than the one posting responses. Time to back the truck up dog. Let these guys have opinions without you attacking their skills.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by GSXRJOHNNY View Post
    Good riders go down to, that's riding. I do believe the fellows I ride with cool it when there is traffic to deal with, we don't ignor them, when it's clear we have our fun. Yes, some that witness us in the mountains may have negitive opinions. I think your going to get some of that no matter how you ride your bike. But I know for a fact that I don't put others at risk with my riding, in town or in the mountains. I know you can't argure that because I've never seen you with us, never. So don't tell me what you know, you don't. Good for you that you practice your riding where it's safe. I have to add that most of these guys you love to hate take it to the track to go really fast, and up in the mountains their fast is not as fast as they could go, and I've seen others fly by us. Yes, others more vile and evil than us..... hard to believe?
    hahaha whats hard to belive?? that bikes go out and have fun?? no im saying there is no diffrence in what you do for fun up there and what others do down here.. is that hard to belive?? tell me somthing have you never gone into a blind turn and had a car come threw the other way?? were you going fast?? same thing.. maybe less traffic but what happens if in that same story you hit a bit of sand you knew nothing about and ended up under it and the driver tryd to miss you and drives off the side of the road rolling and killing all inside??? is it that hard to think that this could happen??

Quote Originally Posted by sugarrey View Post
    #1townie...I think its cool you voice your opinion, and I have to tell you your grammar has improved dramatically! Good for you. But the statement you made above is just dumb bro. Now your saying that these riders that were acting like immature punks and bailed are better riders than the one posting responses. Time to back the truck up dog. Let these guys have opinions without you attacking their skills.

back the truck up and go re-read what i posted i never said i knew the guys that were riding like ass hats.. it was assumed they were the same ones that crashed at powers and airport.. these were my friends.. i know there leval of riding.. it is far better then the dicks who got their bike last year and think its cool now to talk shit about other riders on the internet.. i didnt even read this thread.. i got a phone call about it.. i wasnt going to do this again but after my friends call me and ask why people on this site think they are so much better then other riders who have been around for far longer i have to step in and say somthing..

i dont care that he got pissed at people riding like cock suckers.. i do all the time.. i dont post on the internet to try to make my self look cool.. i say what i have to say to the persons face.. dont try to say cuz you have never seen me i dont.. i sat at bike night by my self and said what i had to say.. i even went as far when bashed brought a very good friend of mine into the conversation told him if there were issues he could take them up with me.. i called trevor out in front of a few csc members and some cops.. i dont care.. understand that anything i say on this site will be more then happy to speak the same words in a very nice loud manor to your face..

so dont kid your self you have never met me cuz i dont like most of the people who go to bike night.. actualy i fucking hate them.. you can ask hi11zone.. i exspressed my feelings for the people on this board when he was at the spot one day.. besides brat and dallas and the new people who are posting in the stunt area i dont give a shit how good you think you are.. dont talk shit about other riders! you never know who they are or who they know.. if you have issues with a person take it up with them..

suggaray not all of that was to you.. and i could realy care less what you think of my typing..

#1Townie.....making friends the hard way, again!

i dont care that he got pissed at people riding like cock suckers.. i do all the time.. i dont post on the internet to try to make my self look cool.. i say what i have to say to the persons face.. .
    if you can catch a bike in traffic thats jackrabbiting light to light in a effin explorer, be my guest, its kinda hard to split lanes, i was gonna try to get up to them and tell them they are riding like dumbasses, but i didnt feel like endangering any more people, and then the RSX took off trying to be a cool street racer and keep up, almost taking 2 of them out. this is my way of letting them know, "lets think a little bit before we go tearing off in the night like a pack of wolves"

idk who you are, and i had nothing to do with maybe these are the fools that crashed, every good rider goes down, weather its a dumbass mishap in a parking lot or catchin some loose gravel at an intersection, im saying that these guys could have all easily been hurt or hurt someone else

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by lil_shane84 View Post
    if you can catch a bike in traffic thats jackrabbiting light to light in a effin explorer, be my guest, its kinda hard to split lanes, i was gonna try to get up to them and tell them they are riding like dumbasses, but i didnt feel like endangering any more people, and then the RSX took off trying to be a cool street racer and keep up, almost taking 2 of them out. this is my way of letting them know, "lets think a little bit before we go tearing off in the night like a pack of wolves"

idk who you are, and i had nothing to do with maybe these are the fools that crashed, every good rider goes down, weather its a dumbass mishap in a parking lot or catchin some loose gravel at an intersection, im saying that these guys could have all easily been hurt or hurt someone else
    and im sayn that they wernt riding that bad if you followed them all the way down academy.. what is that like 15 miles?? the whole way?? you were close enough to see them in the dark for that long?? you either lieng about how bad they were acting or about how long you seen them riding for.. if you were not trying to keep up with them then they should have been out of sight in a few moments..

Gold Member

#1Townie.....making friends the hard way, again!
    <---- look bitch internet tough guy.. thats me.. im realy a nerd with glasses.. i dont even own a bike.. i have never ridn one that doesnt have training wheel...

i think its great that you decided to buy a bike so you could get into circle jerks with the other guys about how cool it is to ride a bike.. good fucking times for sure..

i have enough friends and dont need u to accept me..

fucking newbs
    next thing your going to tell me is that you have more posts then me..

So why don't you just clear the air here about who went down where and be done with it? All you have to say is I knew these guys and it was not the asshats we are talking about. Why do you always go on the attack and go after the same guys all the time? Your attacking new guys here to, what's up with that??? You have issues dude! Go see a shrink! Also, when I'm riding in the mountains I'm riding on roads I know, I don't go into a blind corners balls to the walls cause any experienced rider knows you don't know whats around the corner (big DUH), a family in a broken down car, sand, a deer, a stunter that binded into the ditch...just had to,,sorry. In all my 43 years of riding I've never put another soul other than me at risk. I don't ride faster than what I can handle. When there is traffic I cool it until it's clear. I've had one crash, a slip at 3 mph in gravel, one speeding ticket. So how do you think I lasted so long on the bike? I'm careful where I do my thing, ok? These guys that ride around town like idiots are putting many people at risk. The guys I ride with are also pretty careful to or I would not ride with them. I believe you just like to stir up shit and I'm not going to waist more of my time on you ever again, Your Fu*king stupid and don't know dick about what you talk about here...get a life man... now you have something to really bitch about. Take your negitivness elsewhere...and STAY ON THE ISSUE AND LEAVE THE PERSONAL ATTACKS OUT OF IT.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH The DRAMAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRIENDS GUYS FRIENDS!

Represent The Green Monster In You!

Too Long, Didn't Read. Moral of the story: If you are from SoCo, you are either way too over-dramatic or you crash in turn 3.
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

<---- look bitch internet tough guy.. thats me.. im realy a nerd with glasses.. i dont even own a bike.. i have never ridn one that doesnt have training wheel...

i think its great that you decided to buy a bike so you could get into circle jerks with the other guys about how cool it is to ride a bike.. good fucking times for sure..

i have enough friends and dont need u to accept me..

fucking newbs
    next thing your going to tell me is that you have more posts then me..
    Your such a drama queen, always against the grain huh bro?

i do know one thing, it Always goes the same way. everyone on here is perfect(sarcasm) and never does ANYTHING illegal(a helluva lot of sarcasm there) or dangerous to other riders/drivers..(yes more sarcasm shocking right?)
    no matter what ANYONE says or does. theres always going to be that one person or group that doesnt do the "acceptable standard", while riding. there will also be that group of people that doesnt like it, with a holyer(sp?) than thou attitude. who does it and says they dont. i guess not everyones perfect, or they just enjoy beeing hipocrits.
    the point is there isnt shit you can do to stop it. hmm maybe i should just join up...

to the g.i, in his bdu's ( his uniform ) on the kawasaki flying up mesa ridge rd, by a school zone, or the g.i on the gixxer, or honda. who will be here for a month on his sportbike he just financed. you give bikes a bad reputation in colorado while your here giving them a bad reputation until you go somwere else and give them a bad reputation. (sarcasm again obviously and run on sentance ) again isnt shit we can do about it.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by GSXRJOHNNY View Post
    So why don't you just clear the air here about who went down where and be done with it? All you have to say is I knew these guys and it was not the asshats we are talking about. Why do you always go on the attack and go after the same guys all the time? Your attacking new guys here to, what's up with that??? You have issues dude! Go see a shrink! Also, when I'm riding in the mountains I'm riding on roads I know, I don't go into a blind corners balls to the walls cause any experienced rider knows you don't know whats around the corner (big DUH), a family in a broken down car, sand, a deer, a stunter that binded into the ditch...just had to,,sorry. In all my 43 years of riding I've never put another soul other than me at risk. I don't ride faster than what I can handle. When there is traffic I cool it until it's clear. I've had one crash, a slip at 3 mph in gravel, one speeding ticket. So how do you think I lasted so long on the bike? I'm careful where I do my thing, ok? These guys that ride around town like idiots are putting many people at risk. The guys I ride with are also pretty careful to or I would not ride with them. I believe you just like to stir up shit and I'm not going to waist more of my time on you ever again, Your Fu*king stupid and don't know dick about what you talk about here...get a life man... now you have something to really bitch about. Take your negitivness elsewhere...and STAY ON THE ISSUE AND LEAVE THE PERSONAL ATTACKS OUT OF IT.
    and who the fuck fuck are you old fart?? dude your 40 what fucking years of riding?? that would make you around 56-60?? on a sport bike?? yeah i have issues with tools like you that claim to have all this mighty time in the seat yet you just joined the site.. you want personal attacks?? i have been taking for four years on this site.. go fuck yourself.. hows that?? dude go brake a hip.. hows that?? you didnt have to come in and join the other fuck bag in a time less passion of tlaking shit on the web.. that fort collins tool and i have been in another area were he was attacking one of my friends.. one of the guys i ride with.. so yeah i stepped in.. then in this thread another group of my friends are put on blast for no fucking reason.. seeing a patern?? this site talks shit.. it is why i joined four years ago.. now listen gramps just shut your fucking mouth and dont ever think you can ever tell me what to do or how any one rides.. i know how all these monkeys ride in the mountains.. it is why i dont ride with them..

o and good call about on the whole how do i know that my friends are better riders then 90% of this site?? well i guess we can just count wrecks this year.. well my friends.. 2.. in the same wreck.. so just one wreck.. how many in the last 2 months have been down from this board??

i dont need help im just not a blind sheep running around sucking basheds dick.. i dont need help to see this site makes up about 1 % of the southern colorado riders and that another 60 percent know about this site and will not talk to people frorm this site.. leaving the last 39 to the people who buy a bike ride it for about a year and a half and then sell it.. or wreck it.. or get to many tickets.. or all the above...

so in close father time eat my dick.. go drink some donky piss and you too can put me on your ignore list..

fuck off and dont read my posts..

Gold Member

Your such a drama queen, always against the grain huh bro?
    you know im just sick of hearing about people on this site talking shit.. thats all.. nothing more.. its the little fags like your self talkin a grip of shit on the web and then nothing.. not a fucking thing.. yet my friends get blasted and i defend them and im the drama queen.. this could have been avoided by not talking shit about riders that went down when no one knew anything about crash.. thats it.. again nothing more nothing less..

please realy bro, realy.. friends of mine crashed in a shity ass situation and get lumped in with some fuck bags and what, im suposed to invite you all to cookies milk?? give me a fucking brake.. just cuz a rider goes down and doesnt post on csc does not make them a squid..

im fucking tired of the im better then other riders cuz i post on the internet and meet at chucky cheese on friday nights with other riders to sit around while the kids beg for more soda and money.. i have a never seen a bigger set of posers and bitch ass old man that think they know a thing cuz they claim to have been riding for 1.5 million years.. ass clowns that used to ride harleys with jesus him self..

Quote Originally Posted by charlesard1 View Post
    So be safe-and don’t bitch.
    Alright then don't be safe. Just bitch...

he aint lyin
    good to see things dont change on this board.......
    shyte still flyin loose round there
    townie ill hit yall up when i get back to town in 2 months

Hey FA-Q: How abouts you shut your damn mouth too?

John

nah:P sup

gotta love the posers.
    Right you are Ken!

Hooked-on-Phonics needs to help some people and come sponsor this thread...
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

the fact is truths about how people post here are beeing brought up and no ones addressing the fact its true. especially with the judgemental attitude that people here obey all laws while riding their sportbikes. or because theyre not part of the club theyre part of the problem attitude thats rampant as well..

Brat! ...love the sig
    2006 DRZ SM
    2003 RIZLA GSX-R 1000 (sold)
    2008 R6