Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dallas Down, Bash's Fault........

a specific position or point in physical space

Re: Dallas Down, Bash's Fault........

Quote Originally Posted by dallas View Post
    When I woke up this morning, the top of my knee has a little bruise, but other than that, I am back to 100%.
    What scares me about this is just what you consider 100%?!?

All the same...glad you're OK.

Ciao,
    Drift
    Last edited by Drift; Fri Jun 12th, 2009 at 09:29 AM.
    9/7 MotoGP Fan
    "Four wheels move the body...Two wheels move the soul"

http://www.lubedealer.com/otg_oil_lube

Gold Member Yearly Supporter McVaaahhh's Avatar

That sucks to hear Dallas, glad you're alright though!

A little roadrash on you might be an improvement though.
    '02 RC-51 - Street
    '05 Pitster Pro 125 - Pitbike madness

Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to kill everyone you meet.

"Motorcycles tell us a more useful truth: we are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride."
    ~Dave Karlotski

Quote Originally Posted by McVaaahhh View Post
    That sucks to hear Dallas, glad you're alright though!

A little roadrash on you might be an improvement though.
    From one ugly guy to another, I take that as a compliment!!!

There's no place like home............

Gold Member

glad ur ok buddy...

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    glad ur ok buddy...
    No worries man. Takes more than a couple bumps and bruises to bring me down!!!

AKA "Devaclis"

You should come to Dirks to celebrate your victory over defeat
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

This is how Da South Side does Tounge Piercing.

I have said it before and I will say it again, it's your own fault for riding with Bash and Scott they leave nothing but carnage in their wake. I state again for the record this is why I never ride with those 2 menace's to society!!!!!!! If they point and say go there I run away as fast as I can screaming in the opposite direction for my own safety.

Now the next time they say hey Dallas want to go on a ride you will say.........????

After all that is said Plastics can be replaced but our thong wearing Dallas (and no one rocks a thong like you) cannot be replaced and that is all that matters
    One time I got stopped for speeding on the Colordo Utah boarder
    and after a discussion with the Officer about Bannana's, pockets and glad tidings to all he let me off with a warning
    and a farewell of "I am always on this strech of highway and I will be watching for you."
    My response "I feel so much better knowing that you Officer Pennywise will be looking out for me."
    WAIT WHAT??!!!!!

AKA "Devaclis"

Hell, even Sweetie Pie wrecked riding with Scott and Bash!! Her VERY first crash on her very first ride with them.

Something wicked this way comes.
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Hell I think I've crashed almost every bike I have owned, and a few borrowed ones too! (sorry zetathetatheta, bash and dallas) I just like to think of it as finding weak points, not sure yet if they are mine, the bikes or the roads, but something always seems to give way!
    Bashed Bikes, Fat Kids Inc., JDH Welding /Mental made me follow him into that corner... And then he followed me down that hill and then Dallas followed too!

Quote Originally Posted by gsxrscott View Post
    Hell I think I've crashed almost every bike I have owned, and a few borrowed ones too! (sorry zetathetatheta, bash and dallas) I just like to think of it as finding weak points, not sure yet if they are mine, the bikes or the roads, but something always seems to give way!
    Didn't you get a few shots of the action yesterday?

Yeah, but I'm at work (lol) and I didn't bring my usb cable, but I'll try to get them up when I get home.
    Bashed Bikes, Fat Kids Inc., JDH Welding /Mental made me follow him into that corner... And then he followed me down that hill and then Dallas followed too!

Has delusions of Kawi grandeur konichd's Avatar

Glad your OK Dallas!
    303 Cycle | FaceBook | Twitter | Google Plus |

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

This makes my Dallas last night video even funnier.. I'm an evil person My bad bro, I had no idea you wrecked!! That's fucking nuts that you high sided into some rocks and are generally alright. Fix it up and in the mean time if you ever want to borrow the GSXR 600 you can <3

Damn it Dallas! Now you are damaged goods! What man is gonna want you now? HA HA.
    Seriously though, glad you were able to walk away in one piece. Fix up that purdy bike of yours and your purdy knees cause you are gonna need them.

Faster. Till the thrill of speed over comes the fear of death.

http://www.myspace.com/yvonneforever15

http://colocustommetal.zoovy.com/

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Dammit, I am sick and tired of peeps blaming me for thier own fuckups.
    Why, oh why, cannot people man up.

Here is Dallas and his new bike just before the incident.
    It really is hard not to laugh.......
    And for all of you whom assumed it was his R1,

Suckas, you have just been dirty southed!
    Last edited by Bashed; Tue Sep 13th, 2011 at 10:26 AM.
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

AKA "Devaclis"

You guys are the Mexicans of Colorado! Damned Dirty Soufee's!

That's it. We're installing a fence just north of monument.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

All I gotta say is...YOU GUYS SUCK BIG WIENIES!!!

Next time you ask for sympathy, I'll hold my tongue and offer some sandpaper to go along with your scrapes and scratches.

...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Geriatric Curmudgeon Lifetime Supporter Nick_Ninja's Avatar

Remember, from now on if you're lookin' for sympathy it's somewhere between 'Shit' and 'Syphilis' in the dictionary. I want to see Dallas lick that tank in February.
    "Its all about the motorbikes, always has been and always will be.". ~~ Ewan McGregor 2007

"It's hard to play the blues when nuthin's really wrong."~~ ---- Joe Walsh 2012

I.B.A. # 14748 124@X - YRMV

Well better late than never. Here are some more pics.

More "After" pics plz, the hurtier the better!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hahahahaha!!!! Good one guys!!! I was on to ya all along! I know that Dallas didn't wreck the R1. Bash would never lead anyone into danger and Scott, well Scott is even more cautious!!! I always feel so safe with these guys.....I just knew it was some kind of joke.... By the way, I'm able to ride again...

Man!!! Then you deserve a bummed knee! They don't call it dirt ridin until you've eaten some.

Faster. Till the thrill of speed over comes the fear of death.

http://www.myspace.com/yvonneforever15

http://colocustommetal.zoovy.com/

Quote Originally Posted by GSXRJOHNNY View Post
    .... Bash would never lead anyone into danger and Scott, well Scott is even more cautious!!!....
    I call bull. The last get off I saw on a group ride was Bash's fault, and he admitted it. Hell, he bragged about it. They are a shifty pair, and I am pretty sure its a conspiracy. My Suzuki is covered in rash almost all of it Scotts or Bash's fault. Those two are nothing but trouble, and leave a path of destruction in their wake. I have personally seen Bash have to leave the US because of his riding "style." That rotten SOB burned me through a set of my Dunlops just for a 4 pack of Red Bull. All the while he was talking about "DOT legal" and other kinds of BS, along with some crap about how I "needed" them for a week long ride. They are a bad influence. He rides so bad, I watched him try and give away a helmet to a new rider, AT A BIKE NIGHT!! Thats just an acknowledgement of his menacity to the public at large. Thats why he insist people have gear, tire tread, working lights, BECAUSE HE KNOWS!!! He can't be trusted, neither of them can, and I think that kind of irresponsible behavior and reckless disregard for those around him is gonna catch up to him.

Thats right Mr Bash, Mr Scott. Its Kharma time, and I absolutely certain the next time you need any help with anything, you will see the results of what you have done. The support and showing for anything you do will reflect the exact attitude that you both continuosly display to SoCo, this board and the others around you. Everyone here knows what kind of person you are and I can't wait for the next oppurtunity for you to see it.

BTW Dallas, why I am sorry you had a get off, the damage to that bike had to improve its looks. Holy crap that is gay. Like 1989 Honda CBR 600 gay.
    GSXRScott made me follow him into that corner,...down that hill...there was the time up that washout...crankcase alley...man I gotta stop following him.
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    ...I knew all too well what would happen if the old guy on the Beemer took the lead...