I cant harldy believe it. Once again they have been unable to complete a simple task. Im goin to try and keep my rant short. I take my bike in for its Service to be done. I called in advance and set up an appointment. I verified on the phone if I dropped it off the night before my appoint can they get it done today by 1pm. Swore up and down it should be no problem. The schedule is empty U will be 1st up in the morn. Great. So I take it in as planned and check in. The dude takes my info and I verify once again. THIS BIKE HAS TO BE DONE BY 1 PM tomorrow. He writes on my check in 12 pm so I will be assured it is done by 1pm. To this point Im ok.
Today I walk in at 115pm and I have a bad feeling for some reason. (Perhaps the past let downs I have had with them) Anyway, I give the man my name and he says to me with a confused look " Did we call U and say it was done"? I said no U promised me several times it would be done by 1pm. Uhh uhh calls a tech in. "Oh we havent even started yet" Duh WTF cowboy, if U open at 10 am and I am 1st up, how the hell have U not started yet. "Oh well we did an R6 first and it took a whille." No Sh*t A Hole. Well can you bring it in tomorrow? NO I cant, I took off work to come down here and get this at the time U promised me. Oh well they didnt tell us it needed to be done by 1pm. (It says right on the check in paper attached to the bike 12pm pick up moron) How can U miss understand? So again I have to go back down and deal with them to serv my bike. Im terrified that these dip wads cant get an appointment right how are they qualified to be working on my bike?
Ugggg Before U tell me to go elsewhere, I have their serv contract and I cant go anywhere else. Damn thing was a fortune so I have to get my money out of it. To bad its 10 X's the value in trouble to get it done and done right. AS of this point I will never give these people another dime nor will I ever advise anyone to go there. The prices are to freeken high anyway. I have lots more but Ill let it be now. Please do your self a favor and do not go there for any thing U value to have done and done right.