Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Firecracker 500

Gold Member Yearly Supporter mtnairlover's Avatar

Re: copying my wife's essay

Quote Originally Posted by PharmerKyle View Post
    stolen from my wife's facebook dealie...
    +1
    Exactly!!!

Wish I coulda been there...maybe next year. Oh wait...didn't I say that last year? It would help, if I lived closer so I could get home to my kids faster...so, maybe next year will actually happen.
    ...ready to take on the world...one canyon at a time...

Check out my WordPress blog -- Exploring Colorado’s 25 Scenic and Historic Byways: A two-year tour by sport bike, auto and 4×4 @ mtnairloversview

Like my Facebook page @ Colorado Scenic Byways Tours to learn more about the byways

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Re: Firecracker 500

By request...
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    send me a ful res if you would. I'll PM an addy

And Dallas
    Is this the one of Dallas you wanted?
    I wouldn't wish anyone the full res version
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Quote Originally Posted by Bashed View Post
    Is this the one of Dallas you wanted?
    I wouldn't wish anyone the full res version
    Naw, you can keep that one

Look close at the group shot on Independence.

Oh I saw, I was just trying to be funny and not hurt Dallas's feelings, like he has any...

Big brute wasn't thinking about my feelers now was he?

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller View Post
    Big brute wasn't thinking about my feelers now was he?
    I was just throwing up the "peace" sign and your head got in the way.............my bad...........

Next time you are south of Monument, let me know and I will give you a big ol' bear hug, SOCO style, leather thong optional............

There's no place like home............

Quote Originally Posted by dallas View Post
    I was just throwing up the "peace" sign and your head got in the way.............my bad...........

Next time you are south of Monument, let me know and I will give you a big ol' bear hug, SOCO style, leather thong optional............
    That alone should keep me north of the hill for the forseeable future.

Looked like an awesome ride. Good photos
    www.chuckdavisrestorations.com

Go Crutchlow #35

Go Hayden #69

Go Stoner #27 "The Absolute Intercontinental Ballistic Missile of MotoGP!"

Go Sykes #66 2013 WSBK Champion. Go Green!