Thread: Me Myself and I-MI

Me Myself and I-MI

Got off work early today. Decided to go check out this IMI track I've been hearing so much about.

At first I thought I took the wrong exit when the road ended and it turned into dirt track. Luckily I could hear the dirtbikes a little further up the road so I found my way in.

Felt like I owned this track.. It was completely empty and I could hardly contain my excitement at having a track all to myself. The track took a bit of getting used to for sure. Kept getting stuck between gears so I decided to keep it in 2nd the whole way and after a couple more laps, I got into my rhythm. I gotta say this is a really fun little track. Started sliding the rear a little here and there exiting out of corners.. If I had a supermoto, I dont think I'd ever leave this place.

All in all, after 4 years away from the saddle, it was a nice easy way to get re-oriented to the track. Didn't get a knee down but I was able scrub out the chicken strips on the bike I just got.

All in all, well worth the $35 and you can't beat riding yr bike to the track in street form and riding it back home. I'll definately be going back.

Managed to take a few phone pics before heading home.
    "why count the lives' complexity,
    when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat.."

Re: Me Myself and I-MI

My neck hurts. just kidding

But seriously. His neck hurts.

I had fun last Sunday at IMI... got a little crowded towards the middle-end of the day though. Good to hear the weekdays are lonely
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

I need to hit this track up during the week day....and when I have a spare $40 laying around.
    For My Diavan